How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-06-2011
front row

Ok. Just put in order or Cirrus MM in lin from J and YSl belle du jour large envelope clutch in black patent. Really nervous about the cirrus since no one has ordered it yet.

27-06-2011
rising star

How is it possible to order from fang, since there are no more products on her ioffer page? Does she has a email or something or just gave up selling?

27-06-2011
rising star

Has Jacky changed his website again? It was working for me earlier.

27-06-2011
rising star

I just tried Jacky's site and I was unable to see it either.

28-06-2011
windowshopping

Just posted some pictures of Jacky's bags in the pictures only thread. (Givenchy Python Clutch, Amalia Sac, LV Mono makeup pouches and LV Empreinte Artsy)

28-06-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsweetbrady View Post

cloudyblue - Thanks! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like your stresa. I've gotten more than one speedy from fang in the same azur over the span of a month, so i feel like quality (atleast on the azur speedy) is consistent plus others here have bought the same bag from her and I think have been happy w theirs as well.

it's actually not that bad, it's just the vachetta leather get wrinkles pretty bad after only couple times wearing it. i know it's normal and also happens in auth (though not as bad as reps imo), i guess i just expected more from her. the azur canvas on my bag also too 'yellow' or beige-ish if u know what i mean, your speedy seem to have good/better canvas..

28-06-2011
front row

Has anyone bought the Azur Galliera from Fang? I'm considering buying it but I'm reading mixed reviews on Fang's LV.

28-06-2011
trendsetter

Orchidian I have the speedy 30 from fang and it's perfect, I am very happy with it :p I am considering ordering the 35 as well

Last edited by crystal7; 28-06-2011 at 02:55 AM.

28-06-2011
rising star

I just have entered to Jacky's site and everything works fine for me also yesterday ^^

28-06-2011
front row

J's site is working fine for me too

28-06-2011
rising star

J's site is working for me as well. Some times, it does get timed out. Just check back later.

28-06-2011
windowshopping

cloudyblue - the canvas on mine does not seem yellowish on the 30 atleast to me.

crystal7 - I also had a 35 in azur from fang and i was very happy with it, I sold it because it was too large for me and also because I over oiled her, but the person I sold it to was also very happy with it. Although I did see a bad review for her speedy mono 35 (canvas print placement was off or something) so just FYI. Not sure which one you were wanting to buy.

Orchidian - I'm pretty sure I saw a review here in the past couple of months or for a Azur Galleria from fang and it was a good review, the bag looked very nice.

28-06-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidian View Post
Has anyone bought the Azur Galliera from Fang? I'm considering buying it but I'm reading mixed reviews on Fang's LV.
I have bought galliera pm from fang last April even though I wanted the GM I got sent the small one ...as a friend of mine had the auth GM , she let me borrow it for a month... I noticed that after using everyday the leather got oxidized (she had never worn it!) anyway Im satisfied overall I oiled the bag with Babyoil and gave it a tan!
The only con I can tell is that the screw of the strap sometimes comes off more than 6!
I can send you pictures if you want!

I want to greed all the girls on this forum (finally been accepted I'm so thrilled!)
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by missNatashaaa; 28-06-2011 at 06:14 AM.

28-06-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexislm View Post
Just posted some pictures of Jacky's bags in the pictures only thread. (Givenchy Python Clutch, Amalia Sac, LV Mono makeup pouches and LV Empreinte Artsy)
alexislm - Thank you so much for posting pics of bags that we don't usually see!

Givenchy python clutch looks great, I wanted one myself and for that price what a steal. So does the Lanvin.

I am surprised at the Empriente Artsy I wasn't a fan but after seeing yours it looks very luxe!

Great Haul

28-06-2011
rising star

Pic: Catty

Have you guys seen these Prada clutches from Catty? Do they exist/were they ever made? I love the green combo, she has it in blue as well.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #10, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules