How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-07-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridescent* View Post
Hey guys

I'm no bal expert so please help me out here. I just saw this on J's site and want it. Yes I know I want everything on J's site but this bag looks like it could be the perfect everyday bag. and i'm a sucker for rose gold.

I know T&D have the best bals (from what I've read on here). I just find it easier to go through 1 person.

What do you bal experts think of this?

If I am allowed to be honest, I feel like the leather looks a bit stiff and the Rose Gold looks a bit too rosy, if you know what I mean.
Assuming that this is a city, because of the short shoulder strap, then I can tell you that the front zipper is completely off! Instead of having that raindrop shaped leather piece on the front zipper, there should be tassels attached. Also on each end of the bag (where the bag can be zipped shut) There should also be tassels. They too are missing!
For a bal lover I have to be honest with you.. I would not purchase this bag. If you want something similar ask the T&D about a Seigle City with Rose Gold Hardware, or try looking around for a City in Noix with Rose Gold, but I wouldn't go wasting your money on this Bal.

Maybe I am being a bit too picky and harsh, but thats my opinion. The boys really have the best Bal's, and their Seigle leather is a great batch.

Hope I could help and didn't seem too nasty

01-07-2011
rising star

alexislm I have to tell you, I love your Givenchy Python Clutch! Sooo nice!
All of your other bags are lovely too, you have a great taste!

01-07-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessBird View Post
Instead of having that raindrop shaped leather piece on the front zipper, there should be tassels attached. Also on each end of the bag (where the bag can be zipped shut) There should also be tassels. They too are missing!
For a bal lover I have to be honest with you.. I would not purchase this bag. If you want something similar ask the T&D about a Seigle City with Rose Gold Hardware, or try looking around for a City in Noix with Rose Gold, but I wouldn't go wasting your money on this Bal.
GIANT HARDWARE PIECES SHOULD HAVE THE ZIPPER PULLTAB. only RH has tassels. (I don't mean this to sound like I'm yelling at you PrincessBird, I just don't want people to get confused. )

Also, Noix was released in F/W 2009, RGGH wasn't released until 2010.
A Noix rose gold bag does not exist, it would be a franken bag.

Though, jacky's rggh bag's hardware is way off. Go for t&d on that one.

01-07-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsweetbrady View Post
Russler - Is the flap on your chain around slightly curved or is it straight?
The bag isn't really structured but the chain follows the bag pretty well so I guess I'd say it was straight.

I'll try to do a Mod pic later. LOVE LOVE this bag!

01-07-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafura View Post
Hi All,
Just wanted to say hello as its my first post to the forums. Wanted to also share the images of the PS11 bag I got last week from iOffer, not perfect hey ho, it's my first replica bag so I think its a good first punt! LOL
PS: Pics are my own!
omg this is gorgeous! I love it and must have it, if it's usable. How big is it?

01-07-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by baglovinequine View Post
GIANT HARDWARE PIECES SHOULD HAVE THE ZIPPER PULLTAB. only RH has tassels. (I don't mean this to sound like I'm yelling at you PrincessBird, I just don't want people to get confused. )

Also, Noix was released in F/W 2009, RGGH wasn't released until 2010.
A Noix rose gold bag does not exist, it would be a franken bag.

Though, jacky's rggh bag's hardware is way off. Go for t&d on that one.
hahaha shoot shoot shoot! I got that totally mixed it up! SOOOORRY!
But T&D (as far as I am aware) still have Noix leather and if you ask they will put Rose Gold Hardware on it!
And the Seigle is very similar to the color you are showing.

01-07-2011
rising star

boy oh boy i feel like a true idiot now!

01-07-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russler1 View Post
Chanel Chain around Maxi and Hobo from Jacky

pics by me!

Attachment 596805

Attachment 596807

Attachment 596809
OMG! Love this! Could you PLEASE post mods?? Dying to see this bag on someone and I must have it!

01-07-2011
front row

Just to add, J's bales are also off!

01-07-2011
front row

Cirrus MM in Lin from J is here!!!! I'll post pics later. Inspecting right now!

01-07-2011
front row

Ok. So, I have inspected my Cirrum MM in Lin from J. The lining is spot on and so is the color of the bag and the glaze. However, the handles are a good 2 inches too long and the bag heightwise is a good two inches too long. It's as if this were a GM instead of a MM. Otherwise the bag is gorgeous but these details will really bother me. Should I send back? I feel like J gets mad when you send back as I sent a bag back from my last order. What should I do??

01-07-2011
rising star

Thanks PrincessBird, baglovinequine, devon!

Making me reconsider now - thanks for your honest opinion! Most people here won't know the difference but I hate carrying bags that are off and this one seems REALLY off. Saw a lady today with an LV arsty MM in Monogram. Made me want that too!

Haha I can never make up my mind :/

01-07-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyStar View Post
Ok. So, I have inspected my Cirrum MM in Lin from J. The lining is spot on and so is the color of the bag and the glaze. However, the handles are a good 2 inches too long and the bag heightwise is a good two inches too long. It's as if this were a GM instead of a MM. Otherwise the bag is gorgeous but these details will really bother me. Should I send back? I feel like J gets mad when you send back as I sent a bag back from my last order. What should I do??
Honestly.... I'm not sure if it's worth sending back as the bag is not damaged or extremely off, I mean you'll have to send it back and you'll probably get only a discount so you'd never get your full money back. You can always try selling it on ioffer or craigs list... I sold two of my bags on ioffer and it worked out for me.

01-07-2011
front row

I meant to write Cirrus above lol

01-07-2011
front row

I would like to know if any ever had any problems with others on bagswap? I paid for a bag and got a tracking number that's not working. Yes, I emailed the other bagswapper and no response now

What do I do?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #10, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules