How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-06-2011
front row

Okay.... The Decision 2011...

Siegle RH City or Ardoise RH City

... and before my wonderful enablers speak up, I really can only get one. I just bought something else and do NOT want to alarm the hubby with the multiple packages coming home whilst we are trying to move! LOLOLOLOL

So... help me out, bag fam. Which one?

20-06-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelovemode View Post
i just found a korean website w***bag recently, and wow!! looking only from pictures, those bags are i think the best rep i have ever seen in my life. especially their mulberries, proenzas, chloes and a. wangs. Stitching and craftmanship is a class above j's and c's, IMO. i'm still trying to figure out how to order from them since it is all in korean lol!
i believe there's an agent you can contact to buy from widebags. i used to have her email, but i don't anymore, sorry.

20-06-2011
backstage pass

SMKELLEY, which one did you buy? i have both the flap and the messenger..love them both! but Im using the messenger more, as it holds a lot and the strap can be shortened to work as a shoulder bag.

20-06-2011
backstage pass

ShopTFS,

I bought the hobo, I think...here are pics (from eBay and tPF an auth)

I absolutely love it. On the way home, I'm gonna park somewhere and look at it
Attached Images
File Type: png Picture 11.png (459.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: png Picture 10.png (352.2 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by SMKelly; 20-06-2011 at 04:58 PM. Reason: forgot to drevit second image

20-06-2011
fashion insider

Shelley did you really have to post a pic of the grey one? It's too tempting! Alas my black chanel chain around tote will be here *hopefully* today. We're bag twinsters

Does it stay a bit structured/slouchy like that grey pic while worn? J's leather looks so soft it seems like it would smush up while worn, kwim?

20-06-2011
backstage pass

Pink,

LOL, sorry! I know, I looked at it and thought "Hmmm, maybe I should order THAT one too!" but nah. I'm thrilled with the black one. I haven't tried it yet to see if it slouches or not.

I'll report back once I've tried it.

SMK

20-06-2011
backstage pass

Little bagsters,

Please indulge me. With the slew of supplier requests I--and I'm sure many of "old-timers" receive regularly, I'm going to have to post this reminder every few days.

Thank you.

To newbies and any others who want supplier addresses:

Specific rules for this thread (as noted in post #1 of each thread) include:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com) or ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PM's of such nature.

It is against forum rules to ask for seller information in the threads, just as it's against the rules to spam, be abusive /insulting to others, talk about banned topics, such as weight, politics or drugs, and so on.

These are the rules we all have to live by. You're not being discriminated against or abused, so don't claim that you are, especially since it's required that everyone read the rules before they even post.

Understand that supplier addresses are protected for a number of reasons. It's not that members who have this information are being unkind, but over the years of the life of tFS with many disastrous abuses of the rules, it has become necessary to be much more careful with whom we share supplier information.

There are members who have the most recent supplier information, but don't expect it to be forthcoming if they don't recognize you or you haven't been active on the thread.

If you participate--and by that I mean offering your insights as to a certain seller or bag or authentic vs. rep differences and so on--you will become an established member of the forum and others will be more forthcoming with supplier info.

Thank you.
Mommy Bagster.

20-06-2011
fancypants

If anyone is doing a Jacky order soon please let me know. I have a couple things in mind that i'd like to get... thank you =)

20-06-2011
rising star

SMKelly & PinkPrincess - Yay you got the Chanel! I'm dying to get the grey!

What colours did you get? If you got grey post pics stat

20-06-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoptfs View Post
SMKELLEY, which one did you buy? i have both the flap and the messenger..love them both! but Im using the messenger more, as it holds a lot and the strap can be shortened to work as a shoulder bag.

What colour is your flap? Does it keep its shape? I have the CAM & Jumbo tote (taupe & black) and need a tan flap to round my collection off!

can you post pics plz

20-06-2011
tfs star

I nearly bought the CA tote! It's lovely! But I went for the Stella McCartney quilted falabella from J instead....and they were too similar to justify both. I'll post when it arrives, along with my watermelon mini Alexa and black Daria clutch.

20-06-2011
rising star

I couldnt be happier with my Ps1 in tan is sooooooo gorgeous and more friendly use (not like lambskin from the bals). its so versatile.. the only defect that i found is that when i use the small handle the main timble open it by itself and sometimes i found that my bag is open :O..so that is a bag thing.. i cant wait to get the ps1 in black ^^

PIC BY ME

Last edited by Melanie87; 20-06-2011 at 08:47 PM.

20-06-2011
rising star

Oh YAY I'm so glad to hear that! I have a Maxi chain around on the way!!!

20-06-2011
backstage pass

Hi ladies and gents,

As promised, pics (by me) of my new chain around hobo. I LOVE this bag. I got it in black, and it's a true black, the pictures make it look dark gray, but that's because of the flash.

Cheers!
Shel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1256.jpg (215.9 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1257.jpg (183.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1258.jpg (467.2 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1259.jpg (270.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1260.jpg (282.0 KB, 11 views)

20-06-2011
rising star

omg that Chanel hobo is amazing!! I'm even MORE excited to get mine now!!!!!!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #10, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules