How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-08-2011
scenester

Is it still safe to order from catty? also, i'm looking at her burberry (the black and cream plaid) are they passable? if not can you recommend someone? I had phil but his site doesn't work and he hasn't replied to my emails.

07-08-2011
rising star

Catty is safe, but I can't speak for her Burberry's, never got one.

07-08-2011
V.I.P.

I'm going to order the AW Rocco from Jacky but don't want it traveling alone because the shipping is quite high, so I'm thinking of getting something else too. Has anyone tried the Mulberry Taylor Mini or the Givenchy Medium Nightingale in beige? I need some one to help me decide!

08-08-2011
windowshopping

anyone of you getting the Black Velo in RGGH from NBF? What you think of this? Thanks

08-08-2011
tfs star

I really hope Jacky does the Mulberry Carter....love this bag! They do a shoulder version and a mini as well.

vogueuk

08-08-2011
V.I.P.

Tell me about it. It's hard enough to keep up with a new website every few weeks Very inconvenient as I was just about ready to place an order.

On another note... Has anyone had problems with customs when ordering multiple bags from J to Australia?

08-08-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen-rox View Post
Tell me about it. It's hard enough to keep up with a new website every few weeks Very inconvenient as I was just about ready to place an order.

On another note... Has anyone had problems with customs when ordering multiple bags from J to Australia?
You are so right!

Now about your question.. I had a really bad experience with Swiss customs when I made a larger Catty order. If I were you, considering your stricter customs, I would keep to smaller order with a a couple weeks break. The packages are less suspicious.
From friends of mine in Aus. I have heard customs can be tricky.. so if I were you I would make smaller orders

The larger the package the more suspicious!

What were you thinking of ordering?

08-08-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessBird View Post
You are so right!

Now about your question.. I had a really bad experience with Swiss customs when I made a larger Catty order. If I were you, considering your stricter customs, I would keep to smaller order with a a couple weeks break. The packages are less suspicious.
From friends of mine in Aus. I have heard customs can be tricky.. so if I were you I would make smaller orders

So would I, had problems in Sweden aswell. And the customs here are not so tricky. Had to pay over $400 in customfees
The package was about 6kg and had suitcases (plural) written as the content (!?!) Not so smart of J to write that, better write bags or something that fits in a box

Good luck with your order

Last edited by kimair; 08-08-2011 at 12:26 PM. Reason: see the pinned rules in post #1

08-08-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
You are so right!

I was going to get the AW Rocco and maybe the Fendi 2Bag multicolour tote (but I have not seen anyone review it so I'm a little hesitant)
I was also going to order for my friend, but if it is quite risky I might just stick with the 2 for myself.

08-08-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen-rox View Post
I was going to get the AW Rocco and maybe the Fendi 2Bag multicolour tote (but I have not seen anyone review it so I'm a little hesitant)
I was also going to order for my friend, but if it is quite risky I might just stick with the 2 for myself.
Yeah that sounds smart.
Just order your bags and then wait 1-2 weeks until you make another order for your friend, you could always include a small bag or clutch with that order for yourself

It makes things easier and less suspicious so you wont get caught!

I wish I had thought of that when I ordered from Catty!

Good luck

PS: Love the AW Rocco!

08-08-2011
tailored

that mulberry bag reminds me too much of the chanel vintage camera bag...

08-08-2011
trendsetter

Anyone ever managed to find a chloe blossom bag? there is one on ioffer, but it's 350 dollars!

08-08-2011
scenester

anyone know what's happened to Jacky's site? Now you need to login???

08-08-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Yeah that sounds smart.
Just order your bags and then wait 1-2 weeks until you make another order for your friend, you could always include a small bag or clutch with that order for yourself

It makes things easier and less suspicious so you wont get caught!

I wish I had thought of that when I ordered from Catty!

Good luck

PS: Love the AW Rocco!

Well I was excited for my new goodies until now. I had the money ready but now that I can't even access the website because I don't have this new password I may just go online shopping for clothes. It's simply ridiculous of J, how is anyone suppose to purchase anything?

08-08-2011
front row

Here is my new T & D Black Day GRGH that arrived today. Would love feedback from those who are really familiar with the real one as I haven't seen it. Unfortunately the lighting for the pics wasn't that great.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BALROSE1.JPG (43.7 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg BALROSE2.JPG (47.9 KB, 29 views)

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #10, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules