How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-08-2011
rising star

*k.a.t.e* i know that the best reps for lv are bought from fang..a bit expensive but 1000% trustworthy.
im getting eva clutch from her in monogram this week..i love when sellers are willing to vhat with you and negotiate over the price

14-08-2011
V.I.P.

did anyone else order any bags in bubblegum from T+D? i ordered a twiggy even though they didnt mention it specifically on their page.

14-08-2011
scenester

I ordered a cuff bracelet in bubblegum and blue paon and if i like the color/leather then i will be ordering cities rh or gsh in them.

They are supposed to arrive tomorrow or perhaps tuesday so i am so, so, so excited!!! The bracelets plus a black grgh city, black rh city, sahara rh city that they had on sale and a money wallet!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

14-08-2011
front row

Ugh..I'm really going through J withdrawal from this new password business. What do you guys think about going back to using David? (E2)

14-08-2011
backstage pass

does anyone know if the boys will make the new style clutch that balenciaga has come out with?

*and Thank You!! to the person (you know who you are) that wrote on my wall on the 7th I can't reply tho because I can't figure out how to see my wall and the comments to save my life

14-08-2011
windowshopping

Help!
Hey there!

Im having the same prob too, ive emails jacky so many times this week and no reply...

Any luck with the password?

Samantha

Quote:
Originally Posted by missNatashaaa View Post
VeryShopaholic amazing bag even though I'm not fan of green bags that looks amazing ..
*k.a.t.e*thanks for the advice I have ordered the bag not from jacky or helen..

Girls whoever knows jacky very well please
Pm me I really need to testify something all I need is a second opinion.. I know his site and the password but I think I found a nw seller

14-08-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shousesame View Post
I ordered a cuff bracelet in bubblegum and blue paon and if i like the color/leather then i will be ordering cities rh or gsh in them.

They are supposed to arrive tomorrow or perhaps tuesday so i am so, so, so excited!!! The bracelets plus a black grgh city, black rh city, sahara rh city that they had on sale and a money wallet!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
wow nice order :p can you please post pics of the bubblegum and blue paon and your opinion on the leather I would greatly appreciate it, thanks

15-08-2011
scenester

I finally took the plunge in ordering from Helen, since I didn't get any info on a new seller other than J & Helen. I hope everything will be okay.

By the way, has anyone heard of profitcome? The site looks good, but it somehow using J's name, on the email as well.

15-08-2011
front row

I don't know if I'm too late or not, but I'd LOVE vert menthe... it's such a pretty color!

15-08-2011
front row

I have to say that I am very glad that J is not freely giving out info anymore because there is someone on ioffer selling his info, it is very sad

Just can't trust some people, and that is why he will keep changing it and ignoring people.

15-08-2011
V.I.P.

^but it does suck for those of us that are just trying to buy something

15-08-2011
tfs star

I see Jacky is doing the Mulberry carter, looks terrible though! A very weird shape....I might leave it after all!

P.S For those who had Jacky's first password, but now don't have it since he changed it (yesterday?), PM me and I will tell you how to work out the new password from the old one.

15-08-2011
front row

Has anyone ordered any Hermes Leather cuffs or bracelets from Catty? Thinking about ordering a couple.

15-08-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyStar View Post
Has anyone ordered any Hermes Leather cuffs or bracelets from Catty? Thinking about ordering a couple.
no, but i ordered a hermes collier de chien cuff from jacky and i love it.

please note that we have an ioffer accessory thread here: iOffer Accessories, LushFashions.com, etc.

Last edited by lucy92; 15-08-2011 at 11:33 AM.

16-08-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyE View Post
I finally took the plunge in ordering from Helen, since I didn't get any info on a new seller other than J & Helen. I hope everything will be okay.

By the way, has anyone heard of profitcome? The site looks good, but it somehow using J's name, on the email as well.
Oh? So that's not J's new site? I guess there is no password so it must be someone else. But the inventory looked so similar?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #10, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules