How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-06-2011
V.I.P.

Shelly, your bag looks AMAZING!!!!! I think I want one now. Is your bag heavy? Just wondering if all the chain hardware weights it down at all?

20-06-2011
windowshopping

SMKelly, your Chanel hobo look very yummy and lovely!!! make me tempted to get

20-06-2011
backstage pass

Hi all,

FYI, the chain and the bag itself seem to be of equal weight. The whole thing is pretty lightweight, I'm guessing 10 or 12 ounces? But believe me, it's not at all flimsy.

It really is a gorgeous bag. If it came in camel with gold, I'd snap it up in a minute. I don't know that it did; I've only seen grey and black in this style, but I could be wrong.

Have a great night, all!

Shel

21-06-2011
scenester

I'm thinking of getting a Marcie from a korean website mentioned earlier. Is anyone here have a Marcie, how is it? Is it heavy? By the way, the reps in the korean website have no logos or brands on it (for those who are interested in buying). The mulberry rep from one of the korean website even has different logo engraved on the hardware, even though it looks similar to the tree logo on Mulberry.

21-06-2011
windowshopping

smkelly, your chain around hobo is gorgeous - lemming for one now...

21-06-2011
rising star

Definitely going to get one on my next order and I may get a messenger chain around too. If I love my Maxi chain around when it gets here, I'm SO doing it!!

21-06-2011
fashion insider

I got my chanel chain around tote in black and while the quality is amazing and it's spot on, it's too small for me!! It's smaller in capacity than a city but it wears very comfortably on the shoulder. I just wish it was bigger!

21-06-2011
fashion insider

Hey everyone sorry for the double post but I just received a Catty order and received the damier azur berkeley, damier NF MM, azur speedy 30, and the azur organizer zippy. I absolutely LOVE all the stuff and my BFF is going to be ecstatic once she gets her bag/wallet. I have had an auth speedy and damier NF before and I will never ever buy an auth LV again as long as Catty has the same suppliers haha. The one auth I will keep is my mono galliera PM as that one has super slouchy leather and the quality & interior is amazing. I'm waiting for my 2nd order I placed with Catty... a white MC eugenie wallet, black MC zcp, and Chanel bow sunglasses

I LOVE working with Catty, she has the best customer service..replies lightning fast and sends tons of pics, answers all my questions (sent her about 20 emails back and forth over 4 days haha), ships out items super quickly, threw in a free scarf, and she didn't flatten the bags like i had requested.

Last edited by PinkPrincess113; 21-06-2011 at 08:19 PM.

21-06-2011
scenester

Hi all, for those who have Bal bags from the boys, especially city in giant hardware. Do you notice that the leather that holds te "O" ring are shorter than the auth ones? Thanks Oh and I just received my black city gsh and a free nuage cp..! so happy

22-06-2011
rising star

Hi guys..
So I need everyones help here.. or I am hoping for some.
I have really tough customs and my order with Catty was caught and destroyed.
I would really appreciate it if someone in the states could accept my order and send it from there? I would pay in advance of course, but I am really bummed.
You have no idea how much I would appreciate it!

22-06-2011
scenester

^I've been a avid reader of this thread and I always wondered what happens in customs with bags. If you don't mind me asking, what did Catty do/say about the situation?

Sorry about your bags, btw.

22-06-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACsarah View Post
^I've been a avid reader of this thread and I always wondered what happens in customs with bags. If you don't mind me asking, what did Catty do/say about the situation?

Sorry about your bags, btw.

She hasnt said anything yet. But as far as I am aware she will not reimburse me because it isnt her fault. I sent her an e-mail saying that I would like to re order everything and will send it a new address.. once someone helps me that is

But that isnt really the problem. The real problem are the duties I have to pay to the customs office, which are extremely high seeing as what I ordered is pretty much illegal. Oops

It depends what country you live in of course, its pretty tough here.
But the states usually has no problem!

22-06-2011
rising star

hi PrincessBird, where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

I am from South Africa and in the past I used to get my items by airmail and then pay $$ for customs duties. Now I pay extra for DHL and get my items pretty quick and don't have to pay duties. Maybe you can ask catty how much it will cost for that?

Those of us that are not in the US/UK really get a crap deal with the shipping :/ But i've just learnt its easier and safer to go with DHL.

So sad about your order. I hope you get the next one. x

22-06-2011
rising star

Hi Iridescent*,
I'm from Switzerland. And I always use DHL, but Swiss Customs automatically seize packages that are larger and from countries that are known to sell replicas. They must have screened my package and seized it.

So I kind of need someone from the US or better, the UK to receive my package and send it to me.
I dont see another way for it to work, unless I joined a group order, but I think I just missed one and it may take quite a while for the next one

22-06-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPrincess113 View Post
Hey everyone sorry for the double post but I just received a Catty order and received the damier azur berkeley, damier NF MM, azur speedy 30, and the azur organizer zippy. I absolutely LOVE all the stuff and my BFF is going to be ecstatic once she gets her bag/wallet. I have had an auth speedy and damier NF before and I will never ever buy an auth LV again as long as Catty has the same suppliers haha. The one auth I will keep is my mono galliera PM as that one has super slouchy leather and the quality & interior is amazing. I'm waiting for my 2nd order I placed with Catty... a white MC eugenie wallet, black MC zcp, and Chanel bow sunglasses

I LOVE working with Catty, she has the best customer service..replies lightning fast and sends tons of pics, answers all my questions (sent her about 20 emails back and forth over 4 days haha), ships out items super quickly, threw in a free scarf, and she didn't flatten the bags like i had requested.
Hey how about some pics? Would love to see all those goodies! I think Catty has amazing LV and some great Chanel too. I'm waiting for a Chanel Camera bag to get here and I'm thinking about getting a cube from her. Anyone have one and is it fabulous, I hope?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #10, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules