How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-08-2011
trendsetter

PrincessBird-I have the speedy 30 mono from fang I bought last year I am very happy with the quality

LovelyE-thank you for the info on Buy&Sell I have e-mailed her ...still waiting it's too bad she's closed i-offer she had great bags

Roseaddict-Bubblegum twiggy sounds great!

Last edited by crystal7; 20-08-2011 at 01:04 AM.

20-08-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercris View Post
it's obvious that I'd need advices of some European girls since we all know that fang has high feedback in terms of quality of her bags. the problem is just to know if she has good experience with shipment in eu, because it's a fundamental point if you don't want to have your parcel seized. u know, here it's not legal to import reps, and i'd like to avoid a fine!
sorry read your post wrong

20-08-2011
front row

Shaly has the same factory for bals as B&S. So if you can't get ahold of her, try Shaly. But B&S does take paypal which was a plus. Wonder why she closed

20-08-2011
rising star

Got do a Fang order.. my credit card isnt being accepted! and she doesnt take PayPal.I am so furious!!
I will have to join a group order :s

20-08-2011
windowshopping

baglovinequine, nevermind

i'm seriously thinking about ordering from fang anyway!

PrincessBird, doesn't fang accept paypal? I was sure she did. that's a problem...

20-08-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercris View Post
baglovinequine, nevermind

i'm seriously thinking about ordering from fang anyway!

PrincessBird, doesn't fang accept paypal? I was sure she did. that's a problem...
i can guarantee her chanels are def worth it. i've bought a few and they're far better than jacky's imo.

she used to take paypal but her acct got seized. i think she uses a different type of online payment system that takes cc though.

20-08-2011
V.I.P.

i switched my bubblegum GSH order to RH. T&D said it would be no problem. love how rose-addict's and coley's bubblegum bags look. i hope mine fades a bit just like the authentics.

20-08-2011
front row

Agreed! J for LV wallets and Fang for bags! I've been using her Delightful GM for work for about a month and it's starting to patina, slouches beautifully and is generally very authentic looking and I have a good number of authentic LVs.

20-08-2011
fashion insider

This bubblegum looks like my favorite pink. I still haven't found it yet and I've tried all of their amethyst batches and sorbet. i'm debating on whether I should get an RH city in bubblegum. I'm sooo tired of my black RH city it's just so boring in black. I haven't used that bag in awhile!

20-08-2011
front row

What about cyclamen, PinkPrincess? How do you like that color? I'm debating whether I should get a cyclamen first, but I have sooooo many pink bags (from other designers) already....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPrincess113 View Post
This bubblegum looks like my favorite pink. I still haven't found it yet and I've tried all of their amethyst batches and sorbet. i'm debating on whether I should get an RH city in bubblegum. I'm sooo tired of my black RH city it's just so boring in black. I haven't used that bag in awhile!

20-08-2011
rising star

Girls fang doesn't accept paypal over a month now..ahe accepts money via aliexpress I think I paid via visa for my new lv clutch! Can't wait for bals papyrus anymore...!Is shally better than the boys when it comes to quality?

20-08-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPrincess113 View Post
same here PinkPrincess- I have sorbet and all batches of amethyst as well, maybe Bubblegum is just the pink for me too

Orcidian-I know what you mean every time I see a "pink" bag I say okay now this is reallyyyyyy the shade of pink I am after so like you I have a pile of pink bags

Last edited by crystal7; 20-08-2011 at 07:53 PM.

20-08-2011
trendsetter

I am just about to place my order for Papyrus I would need some opinions please as to what hardware would look best GSH or rh ? Also it's between City and PT any thoughts thanks

Last edited by crystal7; 20-08-2011 at 08:14 PM.

20-08-2011
front row

I vote GRGH with Papyrus, I think that would look ah-maz-ing! Oh, and I vote city too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal7 View Post
I am just about to place my order for Papyrus I would need some opinions please as to what hardware would look best GSH or rh ? Also it's between City and PT any thoughts thanks

20-08-2011
windowshopping

I vote for grgh! and I like more part time with giant hardware 'cause city tends to become "squared" when you wear it. but i think also both styles would be lovely.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #10, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules