How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-08-2011
scenester

I have tried on the jackets at bal and found that 42 is good for me and i usually wear a size 6. And i have found the noncropped version looked a little bit better than the cropped version.

Omg i am so glad i didnt drop $2500for the jacket now, getting it for $350 or even $400 is a steal!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

24-08-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovedByChanel View Post
I'm soooo excited that the boys will be making jackets! I have to go to the bal store & try one on so I kno my size. I hope they start production before November it will be a bday present to myself.

The group order is closed now thanx.
Thanks for letting me know.

If anyone else is going to get an order going for Jacky, please let me know.

24-08-2011
front row

so excited to see the jacket!

24-08-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shousesame View Post
I have tried on the jackets at bal and found that 42 is good for me and i usually wear a size 6. And i have found the noncropped version looked a little bit better than the cropped version.

Omg i am so glad i didnt drop $2500for the jacket now, getting it for $350 or even $400 is a steal!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm wondering how spot on it will be though

25-08-2011
rising star

my local Bal store doesn't have any jackets, what do I do? A friend who lives in HongKong said they are a tight fit.. which makes me nervous. I'm usually a EU 38, but what does that mean for the jackets? I don't want it too be tight and make me look like a sausage!

25-08-2011
rising star

hey idk why im stuck with bals but everytime i search the net new f/w 11 pop up..... do we have any news about the shipping date from boys?

credit : incultstatus.blogspot.com/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg d.jpg (87.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg env.poppy.fushia[3].jpg (182.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg City.lav.GRH[3].jpg (156.7 KB, 10 views)

25-08-2011
windowshopping

Gucci from Jacky
Has anyone ordered Gucci bag from J before? If so, how is the quality of the fabric and the leather trim? I have my eyes on Sukey large tote. TIA!

25-08-2011
fashion insider

im sending T&D an email to add me to the Balenciaga Jacket list too!!! this is a dream come true

25-08-2011
fashion insider

just sent it in!!!! but i think i might be a size 36 based on the measurements of a balenciaga leather jacket listed on ebay

25-08-2011
scenester

i am a size 38usually in european sizes but the jackets do run a bit small. Perhaps it was because i tried on the jacket with a sweater underneath but i usually do like to layer my clothes in the fall/winter so a 42 is comfortable, 40 fits with a light cardigan/shirt and i fit the 38 with a tee on.

I am 5ft 6 in and weigh 130 btw.

And on another happy note my package from t&d is finally picked up!! Im dying to get home to take a look♥apparently the leather this time around is fabulous, smooth and chewy while not too thick according to my sister ^__^
Posted via Mobile Device

25-08-2011
rising star

Oh Shousesame could you please let me know as soon as you have opened the package what the quality of the leather is? And what colors and styles your ordered? I have been really unlucky with the boys' quality of leather the last few times!
Would really appreciate it! x

25-08-2011
rising star

Does anyone own the black Stella McCartney Falabella? I asked Helen for pictures and it looks nice ?If any of you have it can you pm me so I can compare pictures?
Posted via Mobile Device

25-08-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemetender View Post
Does anyone have any suggestions as to who makes the best Birkin??TIA
I personally Like UB they are hands down one of the best but they are a bit pricey but welll worth it!

25-08-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by shousesame View Post
i am a size 38usually in european sizes but the jackets do run a bit small. Perhaps it was because i tried on the jacket with a sweater underneath but i usually do like to layer my clothes in the fall/winter so a 42 is comfortable, 40 fits with a light cardigan/shirt and i fit the 38 with a tee on.

I am 5ft 6 in and weigh 130 btw.

And on another happy note my package from t&d is finally picked up!! Im dying to get home to take a look♥apparently the leather this time around is fabulous, smooth and chewy while not too thick according to my sister ^__^
Posted via Mobile Device
what did you order from the boys? please, post some pics as soon as you can!

25-08-2011
windowshopping

Does anyone have any advice on keeping a Sahara Work bag clean? The bag is from the boys. I've tried using Meltonian All Purpose Shoe Cleaner & Conditioner (I got suggestions to use this from another forum), and it does well at cleaning, but the purse just gets dirty again. Sad because I really love this bag and just got it, but it just stays so dingy!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #10, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules