How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

29-08-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by galex1014 View Post
In pattern making it's called grading the pattern, which is essentially adding or taking away extra seam allowance around all of the side seams to make each pattern larger or smaller depending on what your needs are. It will be very easy for the boys to be able to make all sizes from just one jacket.. Hope this helps
Oh! Great explanation

30-08-2011
windowshopping

Hi, I've just posted some pictures of the replacement Jumbo in Beige that Fang sent me. She was very responsive to my emails, and was quick to send me a replacement. There were some time lags in between her responses but I figured it's because the factory didn't have any straight answers for her either so she had nothing to update me with. Also, she agreed to my request to send pictures before sending out the bag. The back pocket is still slightly misaligned at the bottom right hand corner but I think it's because I'm a rep-savvy consumer and am picky about details. Overall I'll have to say that although this wasn't the greatest of buying experiences, I did find Fang very responsible about stuff like returns so I most probably will buy from her again.

30-08-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shousesame View Post
I have tried on the jackets at bal and found that 42 is good for me and i usually wear a size 6. And i have found the noncropped version looked a little bit better than the cropped version.

Omg i am so glad i didnt drop $2500for the jacket now, getting it for $350 or even $400 is a steal!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
WOW US dress sizes confuse me!! I'm a UK 8/10 which is supposed to be a US 6, but I'm a European 34/36. Awkward.

31-08-2011
V.I.P.

my BL city. photos taken by me. i am still waiting for my coqu. and bubblegum bags. sorry my camera stinks.

31-08-2011
windowshopping

Lucy92, looks good!! Do you think the colour is spot on?

31-08-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercris View Post
Lucy92, looks good!! Do you think the colour is spot on?
i've never seen the authentic color in real life, so i'm not sure. i do like the color however.

31-08-2011
windowshopping

Omg I love the BL Lucy I can't wait to get mine. What a pretty color. Reading on tpf they said it's an in your face purple and photographs more blue than the purple it is. Is this true? It looks yummy

31-08-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose-addict View Post
Omg I love the BL Lucy I can't wait to get mine. What a pretty color. Reading on tpf they said it's an in your face purple and photographs more blue than the purple it is. Is this true? It looks yummy
IMO it is more way more purple than blue.

31-08-2011
windowshopping

i've never seen the color irl too, but wow, here it looks just like the purple i love. it's such a beautiful color, lucy!

01-09-2011
trendsetter

Lucy-the color of BL looks great!! I thought the color was close to my Outremer but judging from the pics it looks much lighter would you agree? TIA

does anyone know is there any BL left?

Last edited by crystal7; 01-09-2011 at 01:52 AM.

01-09-2011
windowshopping

crystal7, as long as it still on their ioffer, should have stock.

01-09-2011
rising star

Anyone get an update on the status of the coqu. bags from the boys? How long ago did we order, I can't even remember??!!

02-09-2011
rising star

Hi ladies,

So I received my authentic speedy 30 in Damier Azur, turns out.. I dont like it. I should have gotten one from Fang instead for this price. No idea what to do, any suggestions?

02-09-2011
rising star

princessBird really sorry about the bag.. i want the speedy 40..cant you exchange or get a refund? maybe you can sell it on ebay or somewhere else but still you will lose some money..

02-09-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessBird View Post
Hi ladies,

So I received my authentic speedy 30 in Damier Azur, turns out.. I dont like it. I should have gotten one from Fang instead for this price. No idea what to do, any suggestions?
Even you had sold a lot of authentic high end brand name bags on ebay with great FB, you will lose around $100 for selling a brand new LV bag. So keep it, it is nice bag.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #10, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules