How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-06-2011
rising star

Heres a pic of my latest bags from J. A Miu Miu bow bag in Khaki. I think the colour is probably not true to the auth from the pictures I've seen but I'm not likely to see an auth one so it doesn't bother me too much. I also got the Celine clutch J had in his sale. I love the colour.
PIC: Mine.

24-06-2011
backstage pass

V1ki,

Oooh! VERY pretty! I've PMd you.

Shelley

24-06-2011
windowshopping

I just received my Fang Chanel reissue 226 bag and It is UNBELIEVABLE!!! I am going to post pics soon!

Quick question - I ordered the Lanvin Amalia bag from Jacky and the chain already broke... I only wore it once! Did that happen to anyone else???

Thanks,
Jenn

24-06-2011
fashion insider

IvyStar looking forward to your LV reviews. I have heard some bad reviews about Fang's LVs but also each batch is different. I've been really lucky with Catty's LVs. Which LVs from Catty did you find disappointing?

24-06-2011
rising star

Just arrived from Catty. The pic is mine but not very good quality. The bag tho is REALLY nice! Good lambskin and a great size for work. I'm very pleased!

ChanelCam1.jpg

24-06-2011
rising star

Hi all! I need some help deciding... J's Chanel Just Mademoiselle in Grey Patent or Ivory?? At first I thought the shape was peculiar but it's grown on me....

24-06-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russler1 View Post
Just arrived from Catty. The pic is mine but not very good quality. The bag tho is REALLY nice! Good lambskin and a great size for work. I'm very pleased!

Attachment 595999
Russler1: VERY NICE!!! You must be thrilled. Rock on!

24-06-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPrincess113 View Post
IvyStar looking forward to your LV reviews. I have heard some bad reviews about Fang's LVs but also each batch is different. I've been really lucky with Catty's LVs. Which LVs from Catty did you find disappointing?
Hi Well..bad news. The front Louis Vuitton plate on the front of the Bloomsbury just popped off ( I just emailed Fang to send it back for a different one. I did LOVE her Galliera, speedy 30 and Neverfull though. I received an AWFUL NF from J that was beyond bad. Super, super dark trim with faded lining where you couldn't even see the stripes and really bad alignment on the sides but he refunded me the money. Love J's wallets though I'm just scared to order another bag from him after the NF. The only bag I have bought from Catty I just received and it is Noir Mahina XL. It's definitely good but I'm just a little disapointed with the lining which feels cheap and the glaze is totally too dark but I know I'm also way too fussy. I was going to post pics of the Bloomsbury but I'll wait to get the replacement. I'm dying for a Gris Mahina XL but I don't think Catty has the right color lining. Isn't the lining supposed to be a grey color, not brown?

24-06-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefallin View Post
Hi all! I need some help deciding... J's Chanel Just Mademoiselle in Grey Patent or Ivory?? At first I thought the shape was peculiar but it's grown on me....
Grey Patent!

24-06-2011
rising star

I have an LVMahina from Catty in the color mentioned above, here some pics that maybe will help.

Pics are mine.

LVMahina1.jpg

LVMahina4.jpg

LVMahina2.jpg

I've not seen an authentic Mahina in this color so I can't be sure of the closeness of it, but it's a danged gorgeous bag!

24-06-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKelly View Post
Russler1: VERY NICE!!! You must be thrilled. Rock on!
Thank you! I'm in love!

24-06-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russler1 View Post
I have an LVMahina from Catty in the color mentioned above, here some pics that maybe will help.

Pics are mine.

Attachment 596041

Attachment 596045

Attachment 596043

I've not seen an authentic Mahina in this color so I can't be sure of the closeness of it, but it's a danged gorgeous bag!
Thanks! what color is the lining? hard to tell in the pic? when did u get it? ))

24-06-2011
front row

Does anyone know the proper color lining for a blanc Mahina? J has an Ivory Mahina up on his site with brown lining. Is this correct?

24-06-2011
fashion insider

As promised here are some pics of my recent acquisitions. I think my LV collection is complete (besides the accessories on their way). The only LV missing in this picture is my auth galliera PM in monogram. By the way the monogram on Joy's tivoli is a SMIDGE darker than my auth mono. Seriously you can't tell at all unless they are right next to each other. I'm loooving the Tivoli GM!

the berkeley and zippy organizer wallet is for my BFF which is why the handles are still in the plastic and not attached!

and lastly close up shots of my beautiful damier NF MM. This is one lovely bag. Got all of these bags from Cathy except the Tivoli, which came from Joy but from bagswap.

All pics are mine.

Last edited by PinkPrincess113; 24-06-2011 at 09:49 PM.

24-06-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyStar View Post
Does anyone know the proper color lining for a blanc Mahina? J has an Ivory Mahina up on his site with brown lining. Is this correct?
It's a light gray and if I remember right, I got this bag around Feb of this year. It's really one of her best!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #10, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules