How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-06-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPrincess113 View Post
As promised here are some pics of my recent acquisitions. I think my LV collection is complete (besides the accessories on their way). The only LV missing in this picture is my auth galliera PM in monogram. By the way the monogram on Joy's tivoli is a SMIDGE darker than my auth mono. Seriously you can't tell at all unless they are right next to each other. I'm loooving the Tivoli GM!

and lastly close up shots of my beautiful damier NF MM. This is one lovely bag. Got all of these bags from Cathy except the Tivoli, which came from Joy but from bagswap.

All pics are mine.
I can't see the pics?

24-06-2011
fashion insider

I just posted them in the pics only thread, try looking there haha I don't know what happened.

I love my Tivoli, it's such a cute bag. Can be dressed up or down, has a super cute shape and can hold a lot. I wore my azur speedy 30 today and loved it. Can't wait until it patinas.

25-06-2011
rising star

If you're referring to the Mahina XL, i believe when they first came out they have the brown lining and the new ones have that grey/blue lining. As for the Stellars and Cirrus, you should refer to the lv website and look at the pics as these are recent models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyStar View Post
Does anyone know the proper color lining for a blanc Mahina? J has an Ivory Mahina up on his site with brown lining. Is this correct?

25-06-2011
rising star

JennR23 how much was the Fang 226?

25-06-2011
is (H)appy

call me old fashioned, but I find it crass to ask someone how much they paid for something. I've gotten a LOT of PM's over the years asking how much I paid for this bag or that bag, and I find the question to be irrelevant and inappropriate. What a "loyal" client pays for a bag may not be what that seller chooses to quote a "new" customer-- and that's their right. Prices are up to the seller to decide. If you are interested in how much a bag costs, contact the seller themselves. It's not up the customer to give price quotes.

25-06-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefallin View Post
If you're referring to the Mahina XL, i believe when they first came out they have the brown lining and the new ones have that grey/blue lining. As for the Stellars and Cirrus, you should refer to the lv website and look at the pics as these are recent models.
Thanks! Was the original Gris lined in brown also? Catty keeps sending me pics of her Gris mahina with brown lining.

25-06-2011
rising star

Sorry Ivy, I have no idea about the Gris tho... I stopped paying attention to the Mahina along time ago :s Hope you find out what you need tho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyStar View Post
Thanks! Was the original Gris lined in brown also? Catty keeps sending me pics of her Gris mahina with brown lining.

25-06-2011
front row

Noir Mahina XL(I think..seems smallish) from Catty.

25-06-2011
front row

Ok. So, I'm over finding a close to perfect Gris Mahina. Just gonna bite the bullet and order J's Cirrum MM in Lin.

25-06-2011
scenester

IvyStar- The first posts in 2007 of the Gris mahina XL on TPF have the grey/blue lining

I've been eyeing his mahina stellar for a while for a potential work bag so I'd love to hear about the leather/quality of the bag if you end up ordering anything from J!

25-06-2011
front row

I have an XXL Ivory Mahina with a brown lining from about 2 years ago.

26-06-2011
Fashion Designer

I feel awful. I ordered four bags and customs got them I either need to prove they're not replicas or wait two months for them to send the bags back to the seller so I can get my money back

26-06-2011
fashion insider

oh no daniella!!!!!!!!! what did you order?????

i am also freaking out because i shipped the berkeley and zippy organizer to my friend who lives only a few hours away. i paid for priority mail and it has been 3 days now. i have no idea where it is. i stupidly didn't get tracking thinking it would be there the next day since i always mail stuff to her.

26-06-2011
tfs star

I used to be utterly obsessed with the gris Mahina and did tons of research on it. It should have grey lining. Noir should have brown lining. I have Jacky's gris from years ago and it's nearly perfect.

26-06-2011
windowshopping

Hi everyone! I'm new here and just received an invite tonight , I've read this forum for a while now and finally after reading of all of your posts decided to take the plunge and buy a speedy azur 30 from fang. I'm so happy with what i got from her! I actually ended up buying a speedy 30 & 35 sold them (long story ) and then bought another 30 and am keeping it! SO at least I can say fangs quality w the speedy azur is consistent! I posted pictures in the pics only thread if anyone is interested in taking a peek. Other than that just wanted to introduce myself and say I can't wait to contribute more to the thread and forum!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #10, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules