How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-09-2011
tfs star

Yeah, I love the bag but I'm just not sure about the handles! It's between that and the Damier Neverfull MM for me, I can't decide!

I don't know if the authentic has handles this long or not since I'm not sure which style it's supposed to be, I think it's the BN1784?!

Compared with (what I think) is it's authentic counterpart:

jacky + styledrop

Last edited by *k.a.t.e*; 18-09-2011 at 02:14 PM.

19-09-2011
backstage pass

jacky's handles are a bit longer..but I think it will only be noticeable if its held side by side with the real thing..otherwise the bag looks amazing!

19-09-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoptfs View Post
jacky's handles are a bit longer..but I think it will only be noticeable if its held side by side with the real thing..otherwise the bag looks amazing!
I decided on the damier neverfull GM in the end! I might get the prada next time if he has it, or wait for my perfect prada to come along! I think I prefer the ones with the other style logo with individual letters rather than the triangular name plate.

Last edited by *k.a.t.e*; 19-09-2011 at 12:24 PM.

19-09-2011
rising star

I have a lot of autho Pradas. IMO all the reps are not even close. I'd spend the money on something else if it were me. Just my opinion tho.

19-09-2011
windowshopping

I agree with Russler on this one, kate.

19-09-2011
front row

Does anyone have any insight into Js Mulbery Alexa in shiny oak leopard? His pics look great but he does often post pics of authentic..is it too risky to get the leopard? Should I get the pumpkin large grain instead?

20-09-2011
rising star

hey girls today i got my papyrus grgh part time!!! the only thing i can tell for sure is OMG! leather structure hardware all shockingly amazing!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo (1).jpg (556.1 KB, 75 views)

20-09-2011
rising star

How many people here are still waiting for a bag from NBF? From the Coq group? I ordered sometime in July I think it was and I'm still waiting.

20-09-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by missNatashaaa View Post
hey girls today i got my papyrus grgh part time!!! the only thing i can tell for sure is OMG! leather structure hardware all shockingly amazing!
missNatashaaa that part time looks great! Could I ask a big favour and ask you to post a photo of the bales? I'm thinking of getting one, but I'm a bit picky about bales (I know the rh ones were posted a few pages back, but i haven't see the RGGH ones). Thanks!

20-09-2011
backstage pass

Miss Natashaaa,

The bag is GORGEOUS! I'm assumng the pic is yours, but please credit the image so it won't be removed.

Thanks!
SHelley

20-09-2011
rising star

me, im also waiting for the coquelicot
the boys told me that they will be giving me the tracking number today, but nothing yet...

20-09-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russler1 View Post
How many people here are still waiting for a bag from NBF? From the Coq group? I ordered sometime in July I think it was and I'm still waiting.
Me too, I ordered my Coquelicot in July. I've heard via others' emails from T&D that there was a bit of a hold up during QC, and the overseas customs are being picky and checking packages, so T&D are only able to send a few through at a time or something like that.

But hopefully any day now!

By the way, here are a couple of pics from T&D via another rep forum member. Check out that Bleu Paon with RGGH!!

(pics: NBF)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 984efc3d.jpg (121.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg dafbe34e.jpg (143.4 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by ShoestringTravel; 20-09-2011 at 03:56 PM.

20-09-2011
front row

I'm w/ Russler1 and ana8 on avoiding Jacky Prada. I stopped buying rep Pradas and went for an auth because the quality of the leather and hardware was not worth $100 or more. I guess if there was more demand they'd do a better job.

20-09-2011
fashion insider

they sold out BLue paon already i think!

20-09-2011
is (H)appy

Russler - everyone ordered back in July, that's when the new colors were announced. I ordered a few styles in every color (except for papyrus) and have so far received mandarin, bubblegum, blue Paon, and blue lavande. T&D's factory started with other colors and styles, and are just now getting to Coquelicot. I have two Coq RH cities on their way to me now so that style is shipping out at the moment and other silhouettes will begin to ship now too.

MissNatashaaa! Look at that beautiful leather!! How could anyone still have any complaints about hardware after seeing THAT!? It's just impeccable. What delicious, perfect leather. Can't wait to receive mine!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #11, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules