How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-09-2011
scenester

I ordered a BL and Coq, but only received the BL bag. The boys said they're going to ship it in this week, & provide me with the tracking number.
Here is my bleu lavande GSH city, I really love the leather, it's soft chewy and not shiny. The only thing that bothers me is the side tabs, they are too short for a giant city.

By the way I need your opinions girls, which do you think is better: should I get a mulberry lily, or chanel black reissue 226? For the price I can get two bags for one Chanel bag TIA

/Pictures are by me/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20110918-00102.jpg (154.0 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20110918-00101.jpg (130.5 KB, 21 views)

20-09-2011
rising star

So out of curiosity but is Jacky back up yet or is anyone receiving emails from them? I've been trying to contact them all last week and they're just not responding to my emails. Jacky is usually really good at replying back to emails so this is a bit weird to me. I started the process of a new order like two weeks ago and I just want to pay for my items but this is a bit frustrating...not being able to get a reply/confirmation back.

21-09-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyE View Post
I ordered a BL and Coq, but only received the BL bag. The boys said they're going to ship it in this week, & provide me with the tracking number.
Here is my bleu lavande GSH city, I really love the leather, it's soft chewy and not shiny. The only thing that bothers me is the side tabs, they are too short for a giant city.

By the way I need your opinions girls, which do you think is better: should I get a mulberry lily, or chanel black reissue 226? For the price I can get two bags for one Chanel bag TIA

/Pictures are by me/
Congrats for your new baby!!! the leather and the colour are gorgeous!!!
I didn't understand what you mean when you say the side tabs are too short...can you expain me better, please?

For your next purchase I advise to go to chanel black reissue 226 I think is a wonderfull bag

21-09-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKelly View Post
Miss Natashaaa,

The bag is GORGEOUS! I'm assumng the pic is yours, but please credit the image so it won't be removed.

Thanks!
SHelley

yeap this photo is mine!!!

postmodernista i will post pics soon

lovelyE this BL bal baby looks so divine take care of it

amethyst_sparkle do you believe the rg studs are off?i mean their color?cause u mentioned complaints! did you order a papyrus as well|?

21-09-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinquo View Post
I'm w/ Russler1 and ana8 on avoiding Jacky Prada. I stopped buying rep Pradas and went for an auth because the quality of the leather and hardware was not worth $100 or more. I guess if there was more demand they'd do a better job.

I agree. I bought the prada from J & another seller and the leather doesn't compare to the authentic ones. I felt a bit conscious as I compare J's to the real bags at the store.

has anyone bought a reissue from Catty recently? I'm thinking of getting a distressed and lambskin one with the aged dark hdw. How do they compare?

21-09-2011
backstage pass

minibabe, im not a big fan of catty's chanels..if u are willing to spend extra bucks for a better quality I would say go with fang....

21-09-2011
tailored

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibabe View Post
I agree. I bought the prada from J & another seller and the leather doesn't compare to the authentic ones. I felt a bit conscious as I compare J's to the real bags at the store.
i think the saffiano leather is different from regular leathers though...
i've seen tory burch's saffiano bags, and the leather is comparable to the leather on prada's (for waaayy less)...
i do agree that the leather on typical prada bags is super soft and sellers have a tough time replicating it...

21-09-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoptfs View Post
minibabe, im not a big fan of catty's chanels..if u are willing to spend extra bucks for a better quality I would say go with fang....

this is the one I was thinking of. It's lambskin, does it it look good? She says it's lined in real leather. pics from catty
Attached Images
File Type: jpg creissueblk.jpg (31.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg creissueblk2.jpg (3.7 KB, 325 views)

22-09-2011
scenester

I am still waiting for my papyrus bur I think I love the new Cyclamen work GRGH and Im not a pink girl!
What do you girls think?
The boys just kill me with their divine bags, I wish I had 10 arms so I could carry them all!!!!

Pic from Balenciaga
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cyclamen.jpg (94.1 KB, 14 views)

22-09-2011
scenester

Hi ladies!!!
I received my new babies from the boys and I felt in love with
All is divine: the leathers and the colours!!

Lexington the Cyclamen leather is very chewy!!!! Hope this help.
pics by me

Cyclamen GSH City

Coquelicot GSH City

Coquelicot GSH FC

22-09-2011
rising star

The coq bags are gorgeous! I just wish mine would get here before I end up on medicare. lol

22-09-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russler1 View Post
The coq bags are gorgeous! I just wish mine would get here before I end up on medicare. lol
hellloitty1505 omfg these babes are f**ing amazing nice choices girls.. im really happy when everyone is happy with their goods :p

22-09-2011
backstage pass

hellokitty, love your new babies!

minibabe, that flap looks good on the outside, but Im not sure about interior details, have you asked for pics?

22-09-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by *k.a.t.e* View Post
Yeah, I love the bag but I'm just not sure about the handles! It's between that and the Damier Neverfull MM for me, I can't decide!

I don't know if the authentic has handles this long or not since I'm not sure which style it's supposed to be, I think it's the BN1784?!

Compared with (what I think) is it's authentic counterpart:

please do not quote images

jacky + styledrop
You may want to try catty. She has that prada saffiano in pomice (nice neutral greige). I got the smaller version with the strap from her and it is very close to the original which I saw irl.

Does anyone know how Jacky's celines are? I never thought I'd like the mini luggage but they are appealing to me more and more.

Last edited by PrincessImp.; 23-09-2011 at 12:35 AM. Reason: please see TFS guidelines

22-09-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplelilies View Post
You may want to try catty. She has that prada saffiano in pomice (nice neutral greige). I got the smaller version with the strap from her and it is very close to the original which I saw irl.

Does anyone know how Jacky's celines are? I never thought I'd like the mini luggage but they are appealing to me more and more.
^ Thanks! I like her selection better than Jacky's so I might get one from her instead. BTW you might want to remove my pictures from your post - quoting pictures isn't allowed!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #11, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules