How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-09-2011
rising star

Forgive this cell pic, it's not the best but here's my amazing PT in Coq. Pic is mine.

BalCoqPT.jpg

25-09-2011
front row

I used to belong to a swap/sell group a while back and lost track for a few months. I think I saw a post a while back about the group accepting new members?

25-09-2011
rising star

ZenEssence and Melanie87 thanks for confirming girls

Anyways I'm just going to send a heads up to all the girls here to be careful with Jacky as he's been very shady lately. His current attitude is quite strange so I'm personally cutting my ties loose from now on.

Anyways to move on from the mess I encountered with Jacky I'm wondering is Joy's Louis Vuitton SC Bag any good?

25-09-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloearth View Post
ZenEssence and Melanie87 thanks for confirming girls

Anyways I'm just going to send a heads up to all the girls here to be careful with Jacky as he's been very shady lately. His current attitude is quite strange so I'm personally cutting my ties loose from now on.

Anyways to move on from the mess I encountered with Jacky I'm wondering is Joy's Louis Vuitton SC Bag any good?
Hi what do you mean by shady? I'm about to order quite a large haul and now I'm nervous lol

25-09-2011
rising star

ivystar,, i suggest the alexa..i have both and the ps1 is terrible, because the clap opens all the time and cant hold so many things due to the wieght...the more you put, the more will open all the time

25-09-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyStar View Post
Hi what do you mean by shady? I'm about to order quite a large haul and now I'm nervous lol
Quite a few of us girls from Europe have just done a HUGE group order and haven't had any problems with Jacky at all, so I wouldn't worry too much.

26-09-2011
rising star

A lot of us are making another large order in October aswell.. so this is making me really nervous.
i dont understand what you mean by "shady", could you please be a bit more specific?
If there is something to worry about with Jacky then I am not sure I want to order :s

26-09-2011
windowshopping

Hi ladies, does anyone know if the boys have any blue lavande left? preferably in rggh combo?

26-09-2011
backstage pass

^^ You'll have to email them. I ordered and paid for mine (BL RGGH City) about a week ago. It wasn't listed on their online store.
Posted via Mobile Device

26-09-2011
rising star

IvyStars and PrincessBird, sorry for the late reply.

Anyways when I said his business is shady I meant that he's not a man of his word....therefore he's not trustworthy in my book. I've ordered from Jacky about 3-4 times and each time I've had no problem except for my last order. Long story short I wanted to exchange an item I purchased and he agreed that I could return it so he told me to send the bag back to him. I've never had to return an item before so I didn't know what to do so I emailed him asking where to send and stuff. Then I sent it off. The first time I sent out the bag he gave me some weird address that even the teller at the post office thought was a little strange (as the address was very vague with no real direct location/building/office/etc that the package could be delivered to. It was more like a street address but no numbers as to a building or whatever) but I convinced the lady that it needed to be shipped there so she wrote everything verbatim. Anyways lo and behold after a week or so I got a 'return to sender' package as no such location existed so Jacky essentially gave me the wrong address. I emailed him letting him know what happened and he gave me another address to send to. This new address was different so I gave Jacky the benefit of doubt that he perhaps got confused or wrote out the wrong address the first time. Anyways this second time the teller didn't make any strange comments about the address so I assumed everything was ok. But yet again this package came back to me so at this point I wasted some major $$$ (and you girls who have sent out stuff to china know it's not cheap let alone doing it twice ). Anyways I angrily emailed Jacky and basically told him I wasn't sending this bag out to him anymore because he gave me two wrong addresses so I asked what can he do for me? He replied back saying 'Customs check strict in imported goods' ( I don't understand why didn't he tell the first time I sent out the bag that it was probably because of strict customs check that it came back to me...like why did he make me send out the bag the second time?). Ugh so annoying and weird . Anyways he offered me a small credit towards another order in the future so I took it (although what he offered me was complete garbage compared to what I wasted on sending him back this bag. ). So this brings us to last week where Jacky completely stopped responding to my emails because I'm guessing he didn't want me to claim the credit???. Truthfully speaking he didn't even offer me much and I was going to make a new order with him anyways so I don't know why he decided to go into hibernation mood. Anyways at the end of it I've made multiple single orders totaling in $1000+ with him before and frankly he wasted my time and money and I just refuse to deal with him anymore. If he fails to see how to treat his customers it's only hurting his wallet so all in all this whole experience was a small price to pay if it means I won't have to go through an ordeal like this or deal with him ever again.

Anyways I still have the back and forth emails if anyone needs proof as I know this is unimaginable considering Jacky has a pretty good reputation with us girls. Anyways it's best to be careful.

26-09-2011
fashion insider

do you realize how much business jacky does? A TON. he does not waste his time with clients who need saks quality service for what's essentially an illegal transaction. the thing is, he ISN'T hurting his bottomline by shunning you (or anyone else) as a client. i think he does try to make everyone happy, but when you're turning that kind of volume, you simply can't keep up with the demand of supply or the demands of every picky client.

when ordering a fake bag through anyone BUT NBF, i think it's safe to say don't expect it to be an easy transaction to return the bag. most replica sellers do not even give you an option to return a bag and jacky (nor any other seller) can jump through hoops every time someone isn't satisfied with a bag. it's a gamble YOU choose to take. would you attempt to return drugs to a dealer because they weren't what you thought they were going to be? nope, and you should look at purchasing a replica bag as the same thing since both are illegal.

perhaps the latter address he gave you was legit and customs didn't let the bag in, which is why it was returned to you? he can't control the mail and it sounds like the latter address he offered you a small credit, which i realize isn't ideal for you, but it's better than nothing. i do feel sorry for your situation, but i don't think this lumps jacky with the zillions of truly shady characters out there (dealing with replica bags or otherwise).

26-09-2011
tfs star

Can someone who knows about LV take a look at these for me? They're really cheap from a seller on iOffer, but I know literally nothing about LV to know if they're any good. They don't have to be perfect, but passable would be good!

ioffer

26-09-2011
rising star

@ Kate - looks like a franken to me. Sorry

26-09-2011
windowshopping

Well, Jacky ain't responding to my mails either!!! and Ive ordered a good few times from him! I even put 'order' as the title on the emails so he'd open it - I just want to get access to the site again to order a bag. and catty seems to have disappeared too! its the recession gods telling me to hold on to my $ i think.......Fang is a litlle too pricey for me at the moment.

26-09-2011
fashion insider

i think he may be suspicious of people with all of the trouble he's had. that's only natural, but does suck for those who can't get a hold of him.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #11, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules