How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-11-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenEssence View Post
missNatashaa, J said if he finds the wallet in the store, he will buy it and make it
That's exciting! Yay!

ZenEssence, what do you think about J's Grey iridescent reissue with aged silver h/w? Does it look puffy on the bottom to you and is this correct?

Also, what do you think about J's light beige caviar? Stuck deciding between these two..Sorry to bombard you! You're just such an expert I can't help it!

17-11-2011
front row

The grey iridescent reissue is not supposed to be puffy on the bottom so, it's not right in my opinion.

I'm not sure which light beige caviar you are referring to, there are different ones he has on his site, let me know and I will check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyStar View Post
That's exciting! Yay!

ZenEssence, what do you think about J's Grey iridescent reissue with aged silver h/w? Does it look puffy on the bottom to you and is this correct?

Also, what do you think about J's light beige caviar? Stuck deciding between these two..Sorry to bombard you! You're just such an expert I can't help it!

17-11-2011
backstage pass

I'm really loving the Boy Chanel bags!!

17-11-2011
windowshopping

I'm going to try this again....Has anyone had any success buying a good Celine luggage tote bag? I searched the pictures only thread but couldn't find much!!!

17-11-2011
front row

Zenessence- thanks! I'm referring to the 1112 light beige caviar and the 2886 light beige caviar. If you think 2886 is better in light beige would you go with lambskin or caviar ?

17-11-2011
rising star

ZenEssence thanks for everything doll.. Fingers crossed about the wallet! I think the boyz Collection will be my ideal mas gift

17-11-2011
front row

In my opinion, I would not choose either. The forms on both are not made well. If you want those bags, I would recommend Catty's super bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyStar View Post
Zenessence- thanks! I'm referring to the 1112 light beige caviar and the 2886 light beige caviar. If you think 2886 is better in light beige would you go with lambskin or caviar ?

17-11-2011
front row

Thanks zenessence! I always appreciate your input! J said 5 days for vintage jumbo caviar..really excited. Hope it's done well.

17-11-2011
windowshopping

Hello ladies !
Does any of you know when/if Jacky will do the 12" brown suede vintage chanel ?
Thank you !

17-11-2011
front row

Yes, I bought one from Catty and it's posted on the pictures only thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxus View Post
I'm going to try this again....Has anyone had any success buying a good Celine luggage tote bag? I searched the pictures only thread but couldn't find much!!!

17-11-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenEssence View Post
Yes, I bought one from Catty and it's posted on the pictures only thread.
ZenEssence I tried to PM you but it said you had exceeded your quota...popular lady! I've searched the pictures thread up, down, backwards and forwards, but can't seem to find pics of your bag (or any other Celine luggage tote). Do you by any chance remember when you posted them? I'm truly dying for one!

17-11-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagslave View Post

saw the dark night in ioffer. really gorgeous! was thinking of a black or dark blue velo or city. Which one should I go with?! which is actually the most spot on bag from nbf? xx
yeah the dark night looks gorgeous! I think a Velo would be better. Until now I'm still a little bit bothered by the short looking side tabs on their giant city bag..

The first picture taken from TPF, the second picture is by me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bal.jpg (101.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20111109-00279.jpg (80.5 KB, 25 views)

18-11-2011
front row

Just go here, Catty's Celine luggage tote, pics by me

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f56...126777-25.html

Quote:
ZenEssence I tried to PM you but it said you had exceeded your quota...popular lady! I've searched the pictures thread up, down, backwards and forwards, but can't seem to find pics of your bag (or any other Celine luggage tote). Do you by any chance remember when you posted them? I'm truly dying for one!

18-11-2011
front row

Wow ZenEssence! That Celine is gorgeous! What is your opinion on Js tri-color Celine luggage tote? The navy, brown and black one?

18-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
my celine luggage bag is also in the photo only thread. you might try going through page by page.

Last edited by lucy92; 18-11-2011 at 08:26 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #11, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules