How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-09-2011
rising star

Hi,

I'm joining a group order and have been wondering what bag to get. All the ones I wanted he either doesn't have or have bad reviews.

Can anyone recommend a bag he does well. I think it would look a little ridiculous for me to be wondering around with a chanel as I just started working full time again.

So maybe a balenciaga?

26-09-2011
scenester

I used to be able to find jacky through google too but not since hes passwprd protected his site. Either way i was looking to buy some lvs from him but since i javent been really pleased, im thinking of giving fang a go.

Is fangfang much more expensive than jacky? Around how much will he charge for a speedy and importantly, is it wrth the extra cash?

I know from the photos that fang has amazing chanels which is also on my wish list but at the moment i am really wanting a speedy with the strap (forget the name) that amethyst put up photos of recently. I know some of the girls werent too happy with theirs...

Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

27-09-2011
is (H)appy

hey shousesame! that bag is called the speedy bandouliere and it comes in all the regular speedy sizes (25-40). I absolutely LOVE my speedy b 30 so much. It has been such a great errand-running bag and has patina'd on all its own to a gorgeous warm honey gold. It is my most prized LV bag I own. I also have a beautiful Azur speedy 30 from her as well as some multicolored wallets. The quality is just unbelievably superior to Jacky/Catty. Fantastic, really. I can't recommend Fang enough for the excellent quality and super fast shipping. Plus, she takes Paypal! Her prices may be more than what Jacky charges, but considering she takes Paypal and has incredible quality, I'd say it's well worth it. Good luck!
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by amethyst_sparkle; 27-09-2011 at 12:13 AM.

27-09-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesiren View Post
i think he may be suspicious of people with all of the trouble he's had. that's only natural, but does suck for those who can't get a hold of him.
I think that he is ignoring me too. I have never been picky about his bags. I don't even ask a lot of questions. I don't even know when I will order from him again since he won't respond to my emails about the new website.

27-09-2011
fashion insider

i don't mean 'trouble he's had' from picky clients, but the 'trouble he's had' with the media attention regarding what he sells, etc. i suppose he does well enough with the clients he does have (since he is a source for many resellers on ioffer and probably other replica sites) and does regular business with that he can be picky about who he gives new information to.

i am THIS close to buying an auth celine because i am so crazy for my luggage tote from jacky.

27-09-2011
scenester

Little poll: Jacky's medium chloe marcie in whisky or his new celine mini luggage in brown/black/navy?

27-09-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesiren View Post
do you realize how much business jacky does? A TON. he does not waste his time with clients who need saks quality service for what's essentially an illegal transaction. the thing is, he ISN'T hurting his bottomline by shunning you (or anyone else) as a client. i think he does try to make everyone happy, but when you're turning that kind of volume, you simply can't keep up with the demand of supply or the demands of every picky client.

when ordering a fake bag through anyone BUT NBF, i think it's safe to say don't expect it to be an easy transaction to return the bag. most replica sellers do not even give you an option to return a bag and jacky (nor any other seller) can jump through hoops every time someone isn't satisfied with a bag. it's a gamble YOU choose to take. would you attempt to return drugs to a dealer because they weren't what you thought they were going to be? nope, and you should look at purchasing a replica bag as the same thing since both are illegal.

perhaps the latter address he gave you was legit and customs didn't let the bag in, which is why it was returned to you? he can't control the mail and it sounds like the latter address he offered you a small credit, which i realize isn't ideal for you, but it's better than nothing. i do feel sorry for your situation, but i don't think this lumps jacky with the zillions of truly shady characters out there (dealing with replica bags or otherwise).
Um, wow ok. You sound like I personally offended you. Are you Jacky or something? I mean I do remember Jacky having an account here but his username escapes me right now. Anyways the bag he sent me was beyond ugly. It was a Chloe and online it looked okay but when I received the item it wasn't even of any quality...like it wasn't even decent (and god knows that I've kept stuff I've ordered before because I didn't want to deal with the crazy return shipping prices to china so for me to want to send it back...that was a major step in itself for me). As for this bag I'd put it in the franken bag category. So next time I'd appreciate it if you would take a more civil tone when you reply to someone because frankly you don't know what I have dealt with the last two weeks with Jacky.

And it's great that you took extra time to point how he makes a ton of sales (you sound like a person peddling their business)...but honestly when it boils down to it I was a good customer of his and he knows it which is why he accepted the return. If I was somebody who just ordered from him once or twice I'm sure he wouldn't have allowed me the return let alone offer me the credit. Anyways I'd like to move forward because I'm at peace with this to be honest because truthfully I do not need to purchase anymore stuff. This actually has given me a chance to enjoy my collection now and perhaps give other sellers a chance whereas before I just blindly purchased from Jacky.

And both addresses were bogus. I was told that the addresses did not exist so I don't know. Anyways I did not appreciate Jacky putting me through the ringer that is all.

thesiren- What kind of problems has he had in the past?

Last edited by helloearth; 27-09-2011 at 08:28 AM.

27-09-2011
fashion insider

helloearth: im sorry it happened to you. however,(im not Jacky's or side w him in anyway) it is the risk we have to take when buying these things. as thesiren said, he has sooo many customers that he really doesnt care about 1-2 or even 10 people. He has attitude toward everyone that ask too much, lol. BUY or NOT.

27-09-2011
scenester

I finally received my blue paon part time!! Great leather and workmanship! Not too sure if I'm right but I do remember the part time handles being longer than the city ones. My handles r quite short so it gets a little tight when I carry iy on my shoulder. Any of u ladies care to share your views??
Posted via Mobile Device

27-09-2011
rising star

Hello girls
T&D (NBF) asked me to ask you girls to start some lists with NEW COLOURS that we want and they might run

I say: Militarie and vert menthe

27-09-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridescent* View Post
@ Kate - looks like a franken to me. Sorry
Any specific reason why? (I'm not being picky I just want to learn!)

27-09-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by *k.a.t.e* View Post
I don't think LV has made cosmetic bags in graffiti. The only cosmetic bags that look like that from LV are in monogram, damier, and azur, vernis, and multicolore. And there's only one size, except for monogram, which comes in regular size and large.

27-09-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by *k.a.t.e* View Post
it was never made

27-09-2011
fashion insider

anyone here would like them to rerun the 2005 magenta with the new AWESOME leather and the PERFECT BALE????????????????

Militarie and vert menthe
: Melanie87
2005 magenta: BABY_YORKIE

Last edited by baby_yorkie; 27-09-2011 at 01:06 PM.

27-09-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella_swan View Post
I don't think LV has made cosmetic bags in graffiti. The only cosmetic bags that look like that from LV are in monogram, damier, and azur, vernis, and multicolore. And there's only one size, except for monogram, which comes in regular size and large.
Thanks! They have other sets in damier, azure, vernis and monogram for the same price so I might get one of those instead!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #11, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules