How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

15-09-2011
Automated Thread Manager

iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #11 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

15-09-2011
Automated Thread Manager

iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #10 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Specific rules for this thread:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com). Also do not hotlink images from supplier websites. Members (and nonmembers) can find out their websites easily by viewing the page source.2. Do not ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PM's of such nature.

3. Please do a search first if you want info on the quality of a specific seller. You can also check out pictures in the Ioffer Pictures thread.

4. The "other forum" can be mentioned in terms of giving information and crediting images. Any other posts regarding tPF may be deleted based on the discretion of the mod team.

5. ALL images must have an image credit, even if they are your images. You can add "photo(s) by me." Also, do not posts links to images...use a photo hosting site such as tinypic, photobucket, or supload.

6. No selling or spamming will be allowed. Therefore, do not post requests to purchase, as this will be considered soliciting a sale. This extends to wishlists that are posted in signatures.

7. The lists for T&D can be posted for one week maximum before they should be sent. This is something that clogs the thread and makes it hard to find important information.

15-09-2011
rising star

im thinking of ordering a work bag :)
i will go for thepapyrus one ^^
thank U so much dear!!! really appreciate

16-09-2011
rising star

I really want an Bubblegum RH Work, but I am worried it wont really match anything I wear.
On another note, ladies.. compliments! Your bags look absolutely breath taking. If I didnt know they were from the boys I would think they are the real deal. Especially the leather looks chewy and thick. I love that!!!

Also, how are Jacky's Mullberry's? I am contemplating ordering the Bayswater in Oak, what do you girls think? Any help is appreciated! Thanks so much!

And is there any news on the boys concerning the Jackets?

X

16-09-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessBird View Post
I really want an Bubblegum RH Work, but I am worried it wont really match anything I wear.
On another note, ladies.. compliments! Your bags look absolutely breath taking. If I didnt know they were from the boys I would think they are the real deal. Especially the leather looks chewy and thick. I love that!!!

Also, how are Jacky's Mullberry's? I am contemplating ordering the Bayswater in Oak, what do you girls think? Any help is appreciated! Thanks so much!

And is there any news on the boys concerning the Jackets?

X
I've had a Mini Alexa from J that I'm quite impressed with, and I think a few others have too. I haven't had a bayswater, but from looking at the pictures they just don't look quite right to me - however, I did work for Mulberry and was handling them day in day out so I probably pick up on things the average person looking at it in the street wouldn't!

16-09-2011
rising star

Actually its funny you say they look weird, because I thought the same thing. Something looks, wrong. But I cant put my finger on it, which is why I asked what everyones experience with Jacky's Mulberry's was.
Hmm.. I guess I will have to consider!

16-09-2011
backstage pass

kate do u have pics of your mini alexa? and how much can it hold? im planning to get one for everyday use... but wondering what size to order..

16-09-2011
fashion insider

i LOVE LVOE my mini alexa. GREAT for travel too.

17-09-2011
scenester

I just received my bag from T&D, I gotta tell you the leather on that BL is gorgeous..!! Not shiny, & really chewy and pebbly. Loves it, will post pictures later.

Last edited by lovelyE; 17-09-2011 at 05:36 AM.

17-09-2011
windowshopping

Currently on a bag ban (recovering bagaholic) ....and made a bad choice to look at the pics of T&D's recent batches.....such gorgeous bags!!! and I've never been a fan of the rose gold hardware, now im converted!!! Congrats to all...now I have to find a way to get my hit of BL and coquelicot, papyrus is lovely too! Think coquelicot is a must, been lusting after a proper red (had to send a sang bag back, didnt do it for me) so that will be the starter...

Ivystar - I got a JPG black birkin w/ silver hardware from Catty earlier in the year and it is a very good rep. My sis has a few real birkins and she was super impressed. For the price as well, it makes the mind boggle....

By the way, is Jacky in trouble??? I have been avoiding searching for his new site recently due to reasons stated above, but I'm planning to treat myself soon. Is his site still in existence?

17-09-2011
scenester

What happened to the boys' store? I checked and it says that this seller has no items for sale? Are previous orders still good?

Last edited by minibabe; 17-09-2011 at 02:47 PM.

17-09-2011
scenester

They're back. Guess they were updating.

18-09-2011
rising star

Me and some other girls are planning a Europe group order for Jacky, let me know if anyone would like to join.

Has anyone seen Jackys Mulberry Polly? I was thinking about getting one but I'm not sure if it's a good rep.
Posted via Mobile Device

18-09-2011
tfs star

I need a second opinion on Jacky's Prada 3092 beige saffiano tote.....is it just me or do the handles look too long? And has anyone bought a leopard vernis wallet from him before?

18-09-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by *k.a.t.e* View Post
I need a second opinion on Jacky's Prada 3092 beige saffiano tote.....is it just me or do the handles look too long? And has anyone bought a leopard vernis wallet from him before?
Hi I always find a lot of J's bags to have handles that are too long..hate that! I don't have his leopard vernis but I do have his leopard Sarah wallet which is very good.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #11, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules