How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

13-12-2011
V.I.P.

ZenEssence, i'm also interested in hearing about your lady dior bag.

13-12-2011
scenester

Can anyone tell me if Jacky's site has gone down?
Posted via Mobile Device

13-12-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodeuwedd View Post
I need to find a new hobby because I keep checking T&D's page to see when the new colors will be posted - still waiting for the OB to make its appearance
I asked the boys about the orange brulee ETA and they said they have decided not to do it.

13-12-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafura View Post
Can anyone tell me if Jacky's site has gone down?
Posted via Mobile Device
It's working fine for me.

13-12-2011
scenester

yip working for me now I'm home must have just been my stoopid work comp. Thanks

13-12-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalzi View Post
I asked the boys about the orange brulee ETA and they said they have decided not to do it.

Oh well, maybe it's a sign I should get that Givenchy Pandora then...

14-12-2011
rising star

girls did any of you buy jacky's chanel boy messenger i think a girl mentioned a fault on jacky so the production got late?

14-12-2011
windowshopping

Hello all - I purchased a galliera GM from fang a couple weeks ago and it immediately became my most beloved bag. Sadly, one of the rings on the handle just broke! Should I contact her and see if there is anything she can do, or just cut my losses and move on?

14-12-2011
is (H)appy

why not ask Fang? she's the seller, after all. She'd be better positioned to give you an answer one way or another than any of us would be

14-12-2011
front row

Hi Everyone..So I ordered a little while ago a black caviar 1112 for one of my friends which arrived today.I've compared it to my mini from J and the caviar is SOOOO different. The mini is dull and the 1112 is soo shiny it's almost like it's not leather.
Is caviar leather supposed to be shiny? I am posting pics. In the last few pics you can see the caviar compared to my mini (which I think is duller than authentic caviar) These are all flash OFF. Which is closer to authentic? Dull or shiny? Although mine seems super shiny.

14-12-2011
backstage pass

Does anyone have any info on when black cherry will be available? I asked the boys for a pic and they promised to send me one asap but that was days ago. I dont want to keep harassing them
Posted via Mobile Device

14-12-2011
rising star

Ivystar judging only from the pics i cna tell that your friend's bag looks like it is covered with sth like bab oil and is very shiny your mini on the other hand looks more greyish.. dont know what to say..call the chanel experts

15-12-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyStar View Post
Hi Everyone..So I ordered a little while ago a black caviar 1112 for one of my friends which arrived today.I've compared it to my mini from J and the caviar is SOOOO different. The mini is dull and the 1112 is soo shiny it's almost like it's not leather.
Is caviar leather supposed to be shiny? I am posting pics. In the last few pics you can see the caviar compared to my mini (which I think is duller than authentic caviar) These are all flash OFF. Which is closer to authentic? Dull or shiny? Although mine seems super shiny.
I read a post a few pages back where someone posted that Jacky confirmed using BV leather for his lambskin Chanel flaps. I noticed Jacky has a Chanel tote described as "Shiny iridescent" in black caviar and I believe he did the same thing where he used leather not meant for the Chanel flaps and produced these terrible reps. I've purchased several caviar flaps from Jacky and I've never gotten one with a shine like this.

I guess now we should confirm with Jacky what type of leather he is using on the flaps to avoid issues like this. Although I doubt he will like the additional questions.

Last edited by fashionplus; 15-12-2011 at 12:29 AM.

15-12-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemk View Post
Does anyone have any info on when black cherry will be available? I asked the boys for a pic and they promised to send me one asap but that was days ago. I dont want to keep harassing them
Posted via Mobile Device
i've been dying to know this too!

15-12-2011
backstage pass

ZenEssence, do you mind posting up pictures of your lady dior bag? Thank you!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules