How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-12-2011
V.I.P.

Has anyone gotten the Stella Mccartney Falabella Bucket bag from either Jacky or Catty? What are your thoughts on the quality?

19-12-2011
rising star

I received Dark Knight Velo and Castagna Day from the boys yesterday evening and I love them. They've got the thick leather I want and the colours are lovely. Today is kind of gloomy so I can't get really good pictures but will do so once there is sunlight. Castagna with RGGH is absolutely stunning. I love it the moment I took it out of the package!!

19-12-2011
rising star

Hello girls... what do you think about the GIVENCHY NIGHTINGALE FROM JACKY?
Is well made? the leather is soft? how is the size? like a balenciaga city??
MANY THANKS

19-12-2011
rising star

kimkhuu i wanted this bag for a long time but the girls from the forum told me that even the authentic falabellas are made of not so-real-leather anyway i noticed many faults on both jacky and catty...
ivystarim also interested in this bag! are you making any js order any time soon?

20-12-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisoubis View Post
I received Dark Knight Velo and Castagna Day from the boys yesterday evening and I love them. They've got the thick leather I want and the colours are lovely. Today is kind of gloomy so I can't get really good pictures but will do so once there is sunlight. Castagna with RGGH is absolutely stunning. I love it the moment I took it out of the package!!
POST PICTURES!~! I am waiting for a Castagna Day RH...and the boys have been elusive as to giving me a tracking number...I've been waiting for almost a month and I may not get it in time for Christmas! I want to see!

20-12-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalzi View Post
I asked the boys about the orange brulee ETA and they said they have decided not to do it.
Crystalzi: t&D have not made orange brle because only two people on this Forum contacted them with interest. We compiled a list of six people but they did not contact T&D. TD have the orange brle swatch as I sent it to them. If there is interest they will make the color. P,ease note that this will be a prepay so you have to contact them and commit by paying beforehand. Here is the orange brle list. Please contact T&D ASAP if you want this color.

Orange brle

coco109
Devon
Blodeuwedd
Dede8
Ilovealexa
Bella08
Crystalzi

20-12-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco109 View Post
Crystalzi: t&D have not made orange brle because only two people on this Forum contacted them with interest. We compiled a list of six people but they did not contact T&D. TD have the orange brle swatch as I sent it to them. If there is interest they will make the color. P,ease note that this will be a prepay so you have to contact them and commit by paying beforehand. Here is the orange brle list. Please contact T&D ASAP if you want this color.

Orange brle

coco109
Devon
Blodeuwedd
Dede8
Ilovealexa
Bella08
Crystalzi
Yup, I have contacted several times asking for OB and letting them know I can prepay, which is why I know they wont make it lol. At least for now anyway...

20-12-2011
rising star

These were taken in a hurry yesterday evening, with flash. I'll try to get more pics during the weekend. This week's been crazy, but hey! It's Christmas!

I am not familiar with the colours but Dark Knight is a very deep shade of blue, under normal lighting, it does look black. Out in the sun, the blue shade comes out.

RGGH really goes with Castagna. The brown is darker than in my picture but not as dark as the Velo we seen a few posts before. I love how both the brown and rose gold shades complement each other. I have never been so happy!

20-12-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalzi View Post
Yup, I have contacted several times asking for OB and letting them know I can prepay, which is why I know they wont make it lol. At least for now anyway...

Crystalzi: Hi. You and I contacted them but the rest of the people on this list have not. If your name is on this list please contact T&D asap and let them know you want Orange Brulee made soon. If your name is on this list and you don't contact them the color will not be made.

Orange Brulee

coco109
Devon
Blodeuwedd
dede8
Ilovealexa
Bella08
Crystalzi

20-12-2011
front row

Bisoubis- gorgeous dark night! So excited because I have a dark night RH and black cherry work eventually coming to me from the boys and yours looks lovely.

21-12-2011
scenester

Help...I've just recieved my Boy messanger bag from Jacky - with a few flaws. First time I have bought from him so not too sure how to handle this sitch. The bag was delayed because of some hardware issues but guess what, I think they just sent the bag out regardless. I've got images to load in a minute on the picture thread but the logo on the hardware looks like some kid has tried scratching it in and one one of the bottons on the shoulder strap they've just totally messed it up but thought what the hell! Just doesnt make it passable...the leather and everything else is great but what's the point really when the front clasp makes it look cheap simply because the logo is so off.
How do I deal with Jacky, I have to send it back right?
(photo: mine)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1514.jpg (51.0 KB, 53 views)

21-12-2011
scenester

re: Jacky's Chanel Boy messanger

I think with the buttons if he sent a replacement that would be cool, but the front button has been lined on the inside so dont think he could send a replacement to fix that issue...

21-12-2011
front row

I think you should contact J about those issues, and let us know what he suggests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafura View Post
re: Jacky's Chanel Boy messanger

I think with the buttons if he sent a replacement that would be cool, but the front button has been lined on the inside so dont think he could send a replacement to fix that issue...

21-12-2011
front row

Do you Bal gals think LMB silk serum or apple guard will do the same thing as Leather Revive?

Just ordered first two new NBF bags!

21-12-2011
scenester

Ok Jacky said he can send me replacement button for strap so really pleased with that outcome. And the more I look at the front logo button the more I'm beginning to think that if that's the only thing wrong with the bag then it's a tremendous piece of work. I have posted pics on the pictures thread - so be interested in people's thoughts on how passable they think it is. The leather is great, hardware is the same colour match. Am I being a tad too fussy about wanting a perfectly smooth double c logo on a replica bag hahaha?
Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules