How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

29-12-2011
windowshopping

LovedbyChanel I also have a NF Ebene with J. Does the pocket of your NF on the correct length? I asked because mine doesn't go all the way down, only half-way. It doesn't bother me though unless someone will really scrutinize it.

29-12-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheriePie52310 View Post
LovedbyChanel I also have a NF Ebene with J. Does the pocket of your NF on the correct length? I asked because mine doesn't go all the way down, only half-way. It doesn't bother me though unless someone will really scrutinize it.

The pocket goes half way & the handles are not sewn in the pocket like the newer nf's.

30-12-2011
windowshopping

Good to hear that LovedByChanel. I don't have to worry right now. Thanks so much!

30-12-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoestringTravel View Post
pic: mine
seller: NBF

Dark Night Velo RH. Color is deep navy blue outside, looks black under indoor lighting.

Congratulation ShoestringTravel ! This bag is amazing.
I love more and more this dark night color !

30-12-2011
windowshopping

My new nbf castagna part time rggh:
[IMG]http://i44.************/u/f44/16/64/52/00/cimg0210.jpg[/IMG]

30-12-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovedByChanel View Post
Catty Group Order Anyone??

I Just Need One More Item To Get Free Shipping. If You Want To Join Pm Me TY
hey girl congrats on your new weekender the color is awesome esp for the spring!i need a wallet from any seller does anyone know anything awesome to suggest from catty's wallets' collection?

all new bags ive seen here in castagna are all so yummy esp the leather my fav so far is silvercris's this is my favourite combo part time with giant hardware ..

zen or any other girl do you know if j is planning on doing the chanel boy wallet????

30-12-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyStar View Post
Hey Guys

I have a black work that I bought pre-loved off Bagswap and one of the corners is rubbed very badly..is there anything I can do about this???
Hi IvyStar-I have had that happen to me as well try some black shoe paste polish I think kiwi makes it in a can that has worked for me hope this helps
Silvercris I really like the Castagna with RGGH ShoestringTravel lovely dark night just pondering if I should get the velo though I already have a dark blue from the boys

A question for anyone who has the old GSH from the boys have you had the hardware changed? or do you not mind the hardware being matt? TIA

Last edited by crystal7; 30-12-2011 at 08:25 PM.

31-12-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal7 View Post
A question for anyone who has the old GSH from the boys have you had the hardware changed? or do you not mind the hardware being matt? TIA
I got mine changed. The old GSH is really dull while the new GSH is much more shiny. But do note that the new GSH is still a wee bit duller than auth (the difference is apparent only when you compare side by side with an auth bag).

Are you in USA? Shipping might be quite expensive though, so you've to consider that too.
Posted via Mobile Device

31-12-2011
trendsetter

Hi all-- I don't seem to be able to find any of Fang's chanel bags on ioffer?

Last edited by kimair; 02-01-2012 at 09:25 PM. Reason: do not post links to sellers

01-01-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridescent* View Post
Hey hun, the bag looks amazing. Congrats!

How big is the bag in relation to classic chanels? Are you able to post a mod shot or with another bag to compare sizes? Would be greatly appreciated.

I'm going to pre-order the two tone boy so I dont miss out again, and was originally going to get the large messenger but changed my mind for the Chanel In the Mix tote. Is accessing the contents easy with the clasp?

Enjoy your bag!
Finally here's my new lover compared with my vintage 2.55. I love my boy bag to death now that Jacky has sent me the replacement hardware. The clasp is easy to access, but you just need to make sure it doesn't catch as you open it. Have taken my boy out and about - even to a private members bar dinner where it was very well received (oh how I laughed inside!). Saved enough for a Celine Cabas...but in to minds on whether to just get another replica from Jacky to save money as it wasn't too bad an experience?
(images: mine)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chanels.jpg (18.7 KB, 72 views)

01-01-2012
windowshopping

help please! anyone know where i can get a good rep of the PS2 with python? jacky used to have them in stock, but they're not there anymore!

01-01-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafura View Post
Finally here's my new lover compared with my vintage 2.55. I love my boy bag to death now that Jacky has sent me the replacement hardware. The clasp is easy to access, but you just need to make sure it doesn't catch as you open it. Have taken my boy out and about - even to a private members bar dinner where it was very well received (oh how I laughed inside!). Saved enough for a Celine Cabas...but in to minds on whether to just get another replica from Jacky to save money as it wasn't too bad an experience?
(images: mine)
nice girl ! enjoy your new babes...
is any of you girls is thinknig of getting js Chanel 13'' double flap 3008 Beige Patent gold ? lol i copied the name from his site

02-01-2012
scenester

Hey girls! Happy new year!!!
Castafura love that boy chanel, congrats!
BTW did you girls see Jacky's new Alexander Wang Devore? What do you think?
I kind of like it but my holy grail is an AW Marion messenger
I wish Jacky decided to make the Marion bag cause I would surely buy it at once...

02-01-2012
front row

OMG..2012 Violet for Bals is sooo nice! Would go NUTS if the boys did it...Anyone know any new colors the boys plan to do?

02-01-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyStar View Post
OMG..2012 Violet for Bals is sooo nice! Would go NUTS if the boys did it...Anyone know any new colors the boys plan to do?
Haven't heard yet. I'd be interested in the 2012 Indigo Blue if they did it.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules