How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-01-2012
backstage pass

I've never done a prepay and I missed a lot of past batches but I dont get how people would get their pre-paid bags after the ones posted on ioffer...?
Posted via Mobile Device

18-01-2012
rising star

on a lighter note.....

has anyone ordered a black bag from the current batch? just wondering how the leather is. thanks!

18-01-2012
backstage pass

Oy
Hi ladies,

What heated discussions I've found in my return! Thank you all for your comments RE: T&D and prepay, etc. Most posts have been deleted due to the fact that they're off-topic.

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Please remember the forum rules and be kind to one another. No name-calling, no cursing. You know the drill.

No seller is perfect. We've all been burned. Let's keep this forum relatively happy and informative, OK? Otherwise I'll set my English Bulldog on all of you and all 70 pounds of him will fall asleep snoring in your lap.

Happy bag loving,
Shelley

18-01-2012
tailored

i agree with shelley...
if you have issues with T&D, please contact them directly, do not use the forums to state your point or complaint...

so far as their return policy, i would say again to contact them directly if you are dissatisfied with a bag...
but i will say that it is a fact that some members have posted that they did not take returns, but it may depend on your individual issue...

19-01-2012
front row

Good news! The boys are running dark violet as production color! Yay!
Posted via Mobile Device

19-01-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylehouseinc View Post
Hi Ladies,
I have a question. I have tried searching in the forums but the search options did not let me narrow this down very well, thus I am asking here.

I recently ordered a large LV duffle from Jackie. I never really order LV from him at all with the exception of wallets, so I would like to know what is the process to "turn" the beige leather piping so that it begins to look more "authentic" as it would on the actual authentic LV. I remember reading something about Leather Revive but is there another way to do it? I'm interested in learning the process to do this.

Thank you in advance for your help and happy new years ladies!
Is it the piping or the vachetta in general.

I bought an old school Graffiti and I wanted it to get very dark so I saturated a panty liner with Canola oil and literally squeezed it onto the leather - waited about a 1/2 hour and then did it again. Turned a beautiful dark brown like old Vuitton.

Any oil will work but canola has no smell or color so I figured it would be the best.

20-01-2012
rising star

I'm really sad my new jeans faded in the back of my papyrus bale leaving a blue stain I'm really sad I tried to clean it with a baby wipe and a wet piece of cloth ... Some of the bluish stain left but I can still see some...any ideas how to clean it all off...?
Posted via Mobile Device

21-01-2012
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoptfs View Post
I want to know too..anybody??
I bought an emerald green courier from the boys about 4 years ago - I think its decent quality although I rarely see the real time about. makes a good overnight bag, too big for day-to day use imo, hope this helps in any little way!

22-01-2012
scenester

Hi ladies,
I have been far away for a while.
I love gris poivre!!!

Any interest on gris poivre????
Pic by Balenciaga.com

22-01-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by missNatashaaa View Post
I'm really sad my new jeans faded in the back of my papyrus bale leaving a blue stain I'm really sad I tried to clean it with a baby wipe and a wet piece of cloth ... Some of the bluish stain left but I can still see some...any ideas how to clean it all off...?
Posted via Mobile Device
Same thing happen 2 my papyrus Velo, I went to a leather store and bought a leather soapbar. Works perfect!!!! Take the bag with you so they can see the quality of the leather Good luck!!

22-01-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Posted via Mobile Device
A good shoemaker can fix it. I had some beige Chanel pumps which got maimed on the back from driving and they fixed them beautifully. The last time I went in, there was a light tan Prada that had gotten stained on the back which they were refurbishing.

22-01-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Posted via Mobile Device
try a mr. clean magic eraser! i carry these when i carry my white muse and it has yet to fail me. if not, juju's right - any leather place should be able to remove it.

22-01-2012
front row

Hi

Bbag girls Does anyone know if Shaly's sapphire blue is the same as outremer? I think so but not sure. She also has a color that is called "turkish blue". NEED this color!

22-01-2012
rising star

are the boys doing premiere clutches?

23-01-2012
front row

I second thesiren's suggestion to use a magic eraser on discolorations--they really are magical. It's what we use on dirty MacBooks at the G-Bar.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules