How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-04-2012
fashion insider

Were the old ECs on point in terms of measurements? I saw an EC with mini GH recently and it was slightly bigger than my old black EC with SGH. It was big enough that it was noticeable, so maybe they've made the EC larger OR the EC with mini GH is coined something different than EC (as in, it's a different style of bag). Any Bal nuts know the specifics of this?

25-04-2012
trendsetter

Has anyone ever encountered a decent pony hair Balenciaga city or day bag?

26-04-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesiren View Post
Were the old ECs on point in terms of measurements? I saw an EC with mini GH recently and it was slightly bigger than my old black EC with SGH. It was big enough that it was noticeable, so maybe they've made the EC larger OR the EC with mini GH is coined something different than EC (as in, it's a different style of bag). Any Bal nuts know the specifics of this?
Thanks for exploring the issue further. Long time, no presence. We've missed you .

Also, it's so curious to me that Chinese factories choose what bags to make amazing replicas of and others to cut corners and half-. For instance, the Celine reps are TDF and so are there price tags, but they're so well done that the price isn't that bad considering. I wish that were the case for all reps, especially Chanel... I feel embarrassed every time I see a girl with puckering seams and a deflated quilt rep.

26-04-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddabling View Post
Has anyone ever encountered a decent pony hair Balenciaga city or day bag?
i have never seen one. sorry.

i am waiting for a black flat clutch GSH and a bubblegum envelope clutch RH from T+D. should be at my door step in a few days!

26-04-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybluestar View Post
I don't have Jacky's new site either. I've ordered from him for YEARS, but I don't buy from him often these days. His site is nearly impossible to keep up with since it changes so often. Darn trolls who shut him down.

I'm thinking of getting a damier wallet from Joy since her's is so good. I've been carrying my multicolore wallet from her for years now and I think I'm ready for a change.

I'm dying over the Celine Phantom!! I looks so roomy and easy to get into. That's a must for me. I also want another Chanel flap since they're so classically beautiful.

ETA: What do you think of Joy's Celine Luggage black/beige? I don't know what other sellers are charging but her price seems a little high....
BBS!
(Waves HI! and blows kisses!)
We have to get together soon and show new bags and catch up!

I think her price is a little high. ALso, have you SEEN her $7K lizard birks?
OMG!

Shelley

26-04-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKelly View Post
BBS!
(Waves HI! and blows kisses!)
We have to get together soon and show new bags and catch up!

I think her price is a little high. ALso, have you SEEN her $7K lizard birks?
OMG!

Shelley

Hi friend!!!! Yes, we are long overdue for a bag show and tell.

I think I'm going to wait and see if Jacky gets more Luggages in. I'm still confused on the sizing though and need to do some research. Joy seems to have raised her prices... Or maybe just certain bags are more costly...

I ended up ordering one of Catty's "super" Chanels. I'm terrified. I hope and pray it's good. I was comparing it to Jacky's though and it looks a LOT better. It's more expensive but it's worth it to me if it's spot on. From pics, it looks identical to those posted on tpf. Keeping my FX'd.

26-04-2012
front row

I was thinking of getting a Super Chanel from Catty too, but when I asked her the price of a Jumbo double-flap she said $300 plus shipping. What do you think of that price? I think it is kind of high...

27-04-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidian View Post
I was thinking of getting a Super Chanel from Catty too, but when I asked her the price of a Jumbo double-flap she said $300 plus shipping. What do you think of that price? I think it is kind of high...
I'll PM you.

Are there any sellers that have the Celine Box at a good price? Jacky doesn't have it anymore and Catty's is a bit pricey.

27-04-2012
tfs star

^ Shaly has the same ones as catty but cheaper I tink?

27-04-2012
scenester

Hi all. I am wondering if anyone still orders/has good experiences with ehb***. I am wanting something in LV vernis but they don't quite have the color i'm looking for.

27-04-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by *k.a.t.e* View Post
My first order from taobao English will be arriving tomorrow! Although it pains me to pay an agent fee they are worth it. They sorted out my purchases very quickly and shipped quickly too. They also take a lot of pictures of the items once they have them which I find helps.
Hey, glad you've been using taobao english, let us know how your orders go - seen a few bits on there i'd like to get. Are the agents fees really high?

27-04-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren155 View Post
Hi all. I am wondering if anyone still orders/has good experiences with ehb***. I am wanting something in LV vernis but they don't quite have the color i'm looking for.
Their vernis is HORRIBLE. Mine was trash.

27-04-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybluestar View Post
Their vernis is HORRIBLE. Mine was trash.
I know! It did not work out for me when I bought a red Chanel 2.55 quite awhile ago. The color was very off and way way out of shape. I was hoping maybe they got better over the years...

27-04-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren155 View Post
I know! It did not work out for me when I bought a red Chanel 2.55 quite awhile ago. The color was very off and way way out of shape. I was hoping maybe they got better over the years...
My experience with them was years ago... I just doubt they've improved if they were that bad.... But I could be wrong! I think other sellers have better items for the same price.

27-04-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafura View Post
Hey, glad you've been using taobao english, let us know how your orders go - seen a few bits on there i'd like to get. Are the agents fees really high?
I used choobuy, the fee ranges from 5% to 10% depends on your purchase amount. The customer service is really good & helpful. It provides you with 4 to 5 pictures of your ordered item upon delivery for extra RMB 10. HTH

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules