How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

06-05-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybluestar View Post
I have no words. Have you filed with Paypal?

Joy is great! She is honest to a fault and has great LV. I love Jacky but he honestly has so few bags these days and the ones he has, good or bad, sell out immediately. I think some people must just think anything he has is good and they don't do their homework on how good of a rep it actually is... I've seen some off bags sell out the day they come in.
I've lost track of Joy's info as well...all i have is catty and lux***b*gcn which i haven't ordered from in over a year so basically i'm screwed. I guess I'll have to try to figure out taobao which will probably take me forever...this is just terrible

06-05-2012
scenester

Hi Everyone - I haven't bought a bag in over a year and am having withdrawal I want to purchase a Neverfull Azur MM - any thoughts on if I should purchase from Joy or Fang? Fangs quote seems a little high, but my previous monogram bag from her is perfect. TIA

06-05-2012
front row

Which monogram LV did you previously buy from Fang? I'm considering her Azur Galliera...

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsash View Post
Hi Everyone - I haven't bought a bag in over a year and am having withdrawal I want to purchase a Neverfull Azur MM - any thoughts on if I should purchase from Joy or Fang? Fangs quote seems a little high, but my previous monogram bag from her is perfect. TIA

06-05-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidian View Post
Which monogram LV did you previously buy from Fang? I'm considering her Azur Galliera...
I have the neverfull MM in monogram and got a totally for a friend. Both were perfect and the oxidation on the leather is the best I have seen.

Very curious about the Azur. I remember reading year ago that sometimes the color is off on the Azur (not from Fang just on reps in general). That is what is holding me back

06-05-2012
front row

My thoughts exactly!! I remember reading on some blog of a girl who bought reps for celebrities that the azur was never ever right....

Because Fang is so well reviewed, though, I thought it would be pretty close to perfect. I've been wanting the same bag from her for the past year.

Has anyone bought an Azur LV from Fang??

Quote:

Very curious about the Azur. I remember reading year ago that sometimes the color is off on the Azur (not from Fang just on reps in general). That is what is holding me back

06-05-2012
tfs star

Quote:
I've found flaws on some of Fang's LV just from pictures. All reps will have some flaw I suppose, but I personally wouldn't pay more for LV from Fang. Joy's azur is spot on.

onlythebest4me: I will PM you.

Last edited by babybluestar; 06-05-2012 at 08:30 PM.

06-05-2012
front row

I finally received my package yesterday that sat in customs for 4 weeks from Catty. I have no idea why it was there for so long. I didn't have to pay any customs fees and the box wasn't opened...go figure.

My main gripe with Catty was that I didn't appreciate being lied to twice! But, it's not the first time she has done this. I've also noticed that her prices keep going up as well, and I've received cheap reps with cardboard authenticity cards, and that's never happened before either in the past. Something is going on but, I'm not sure what it is.

06-05-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenEssence View Post
I finally received my package yesterday that sat in customs for 4 weeks from Catty. I have no idea why it was there for so long. I didn't have to pay any customs fees and the box wasn't opened...go figure.

My main gripe with Catty was that I didn't appreciate being lied to twice! But, it's not the first time she has done this. I've also noticed that her prices keep going up as well, and I've received cheap reps with cardboard authenticity cards, and that's never happened before either in the past. Something is going on but, I'm not sure what it is.
I'm so glad it finally came! A package from Jacky was once stuck it customs for almost 2 weeks and I was sweating bullets. He was in communication with me the whole time though and had already worked out what would happen if it was seized. It ended up coming through without being opened or fees being assessed. I'm still so shocked by the way Catty treated you. Her prices have gone up a lot. I'm hesitant to order from her again. Her prices for Chanel are higher than Fang's. Catty charges over $500 for Chanel Flaps with leather interior. It's absurd.

I'm going to stick with Joy for LV, Fang for Chanel and Jacky if he ever starts stocking his store again.

06-05-2012
scenester

just want to chime in on taobao, besides the heart, diamond, & crowns rating also take a look at their Item Description, Service, & Delivery Speed rating (with the highest point is "5"). I usually check customers' feedback 'for the items I want, & the pictures of the item. I mostly buy from taobao now, rather than buying from ioffer, or catty, fang etc

07-05-2012
front row

Thanks, *k.a.t.e.*. Still awaiting that TaobaoEnglish review ... I'm dying to place an order with them. How many items did you purchase. I want a more than a few Taobao items ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyE View Post
just want to chime in on taobao, besides the heart, diamond, & crowns rating also take a look at their Item Description, Service, & Delivery Speed rating (with the highest point is "5"). I usually check customers' feedback 'for the items I want, & the pictures of the item. I mostly buy from taobao now, rather than buying from ioffer, or catty, fang etc
Do you purchase the items yourself? If not, who's your agent? TIA!

07-05-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitizedfashion View Post

Do you purchase the items yourself? If not, who's your agent? TIA!
I used two agents before. The first one is taobaofocus, & Choobuy.

What I don't like about taobaofocus is the customer service, it was so difficult to ask the CS to inquire about the item that I want to buy with the seller. Secondly is the flat rate of 10% fee. And it only provides 2 pictures of the item upon reaching their warehouse.

With Choobuy the customer service is excellent & polite. The rate ranges from 5% to 10% depending on the item price. It provides clear pictures of my item (front, back, side, inside/ serial tag).

I also tried to buy straight from the seller, I contacted them via text to their mobile phones. But it's troublesome & risky. HTH

07-05-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybluestar View Post
I've found flaws on some of Fang's LV just from pictures. All reps will have some flaw I suppose, but I personally wouldn't pay more for LV from Fang. Joy's azur is spot on.

onlythebest4me: I will PM you.
Thanks babybluestar, I placed my order with Joy this morning. Really appreciate your feedback.

08-05-2012
trendsetter

Hi, haven't posted in a while does anyone know what colors T&D are making? and do they still have the GH ? I was wondering which size of the GH your prefer the mini or giant? Thanks

Also can anyone tell me where I can find a flat clutch?

09-05-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal7 View Post
Hi, haven't posted in a while does anyone know what colors T&D are making? and do they still have the GH ? I was wondering which size of the GH your prefer the mini or giant? Thanks

Also can anyone tell me where I can find a flat clutch?
i havent seen the mini hardware in real life, so i cant comment.

i think they are working on gris cement and verte menthe at the moment.

i bought a black flat clutch from T+D last week as well as a bubblegum FC. it arrived last thursday. the last time i checked they had black flat clutches and Cypress Envelope RH, Bubblegum EC RH, Turquoise EC RH and Coquelicot EC GSH. that was 3 weeks ago however. you'll have to email them to ask what they still have in stock.

Last edited by lucy92; 09-05-2012 at 02:03 PM.

09-05-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyE View Post
I used two agents before. The first one is taobaofocus, & Choobuy.

What I don't like about taobaofocus is the customer service, it was so difficult to ask the CS to inquire about the item that I want to buy with the seller. Secondly is the flat rate of 10% fee. And it only provides 2 pictures of the item upon reaching their warehouse.

With Choobuy the customer service is excellent & polite. The rate ranges from 5% to 10% depending on the item price. It provides clear pictures of my item (front, back, side, inside/ serial tag).

I also tried to buy straight from the seller, I contacted them via text to their mobile phones. But it's troublesome & risky. HTH
i was reading your post and all your comments were exactly my thoughts..i have used both agents but i changed last week for another and i think its my soulmate..let me tell you my story about taobao..i have thrown a lot of money paying domestic shipping service fee and international !!! i had a honest conversation with my agent on the messenger and he clarified that service fee is only 6% domestic fee is only 6 yuan (i used to pay from 15 to 30 ) he is extremely helpful and he answers all my questions...the most important thing is that the delivery time is only 2 days without international shipping..
if any of you need my agent i can share the info..

zen im sooo sorry for your bad experience!
ps..any new about bals flats t&d never replied me!

Last edited by missNatashaaa; 09-05-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules