How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-05-2012
tfs star

^ If you could post your agent that would be great! Pretty sure we're allowed to post them since they're not actual sellers.

09-05-2012
windowshopping

Has anyone purchased gris poivre mini pompon with silver hardware from T&D? I am wondering how the leather is. This will be hopefully my last bal this year.
Posted via Mobile Device

10-05-2012
scenester

missNatasha I just made my first taobao order with TE and I think I could use a change of agents...I was thiking of Choobuy but I would love to try your agent too...please send me the info

10-05-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by missNatashaaa View Post
i had a honest conversation with my agent on the messenger and he clarified that service fee is only 6% domestic fee is only 6 yuan (i used to pay from 15 to 30 ) he is extremely helpful and he answers all my questions...the most important thing is that the delivery time is only 2 days without international shipping..
Nat, please do send me the info of your agent. Thinking of getting a bag from taobao, but still juggling between a box, or an auth kate spade, or a rebecca minkoff bag

10-05-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by balfad View Post
missNatasha I just made my first taobao order with TE and I think I could use a change of agents...I was thiking of Choobuy but I would love to try your agent too...please send me the info
Please share your experience with Taobao English . Some of us Taobao noobs would love full reports/experiences in buying through an agent. It's hard to trust anyone as we've all probably been burned at least once.

TIA!

Also, I signed up for Choobuy, but the website runs so poorly that I just can't see myself using them.

Last edited by sanitizedfashion; 10-05-2012 at 07:07 AM.

10-05-2012
windowshopping

I hope J will make epi in candy colors. I bought the black epi patent alma last time. I couldn't be happier. Very well made. Perhaps the best bag I received so far fron J.
Posted via Mobile Device

11-05-2012
front row

I did receive some of the items that Catty said she would resend. Mind you, she was suppose to resend all 5 items I ordered, and only sent 3. That's what I mean by lying! I'm glad the original box was finally released from customs after 4 weeks because she didn't resend all 5 items like she said she was going to. I even asked her to confirm what she resent, and she lied. I've also noticed she has recently been sending cheaper grade Chanel bags (I have to send back the Chanel I received from her). I don't know what to do now because J was the go to guy for the best Chanel...not anymore.

11-05-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenEssence View Post
I did receive some of the items that Catty said she would resend. Mind you, she was suppose to resend all 5 items I ordered, and only sent 3. That's what I mean by lying! I'm glad the original box was finally released from customs after 4 weeks because she didn't resend all 5 items like she said she was going to. I even asked her to confirm what she resent, and she lied. I've also noticed she has recently been sending cheaper grade Chanel bags (I have to send back the Chanel I received from her). I don't know what to do now because J was the go to guy for the best Chanel...not anymore.
I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Have you considered Fang for Chanel? Her prices aren't much more than Catty's "super" Chanels. I have more info for you but don't want to post it here.

11-05-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybluestar View Post
Have you considered Fang for Chanel? Her prices aren't much more than Catty's "super" Chanels.
thats exactly my recommendation..you should discuss with fang maybe you can persuade her to drop the prices !

11-05-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitizedfashion View Post
Please share your experience with Taobao English . Some of us Taobao noobs would love full reports/experiences in buying through an agent. It's hard to trust anyone as we've all probably been burned at least once.

TIA!

Also, I signed up for Choobuy, but the website runs so poorly that I just can't see myself using them.
Well, for one TE is very very user friendly, you get quick responses from the stuff and most importantly you get to see what you 've bought throught the photos they take for you....so in case something is wrong you can easily pay a couple of usd more and send it back...It's just that the shipping seems to me a little expensive including agent fees etc. On the other hand Bhiner is IMO even more than TE mostly when it comes to domestic shipping...it charges more than what the seller requires

11-05-2012
front row

Thank you missNatashaaa and balfad! You've been helpful in helping me select a Taobao agent. I'm ready to order with either TE or Lrise, but I'm worried that I might get stuck with outrageous shipping fees after my initial payment, which would defeat the purpose of buying from Taobao.

Also, is J through with selling? All I hear is decreasing quality and quantities. I love that we've branched out so far and included so many other sellers

Also, has anyone purchased a Celine phantom yet? Or any other Celine's besides the box and luggage? The quality looks so good, I'd like to purchase some Celine for my mother

Last edited by sanitizedfashion; 11-05-2012 at 07:03 PM.

11-05-2012
tailored

a reminder that seller email addresses and websites cannot be posted on the forums...
if you have information about a certain seller, please say that members can pm you to receive it...
it is up to a member's discretion to answer pm's (meaning that just because you send a pm doesn't mean you will automatically receive an answer)...

12-05-2012
rising star

Quote:
Thank you missNatashaaa and balfad! You've been helpful in helping me select a Taobao agent. I'm ready to order with either TE or Lrise, but I'm worried that I might get stuck with outrageous shipping fees after my initial payment, which would defeat the purpose of buying from Taobao.
Also, has anyone purchased a Celine phantom yet? Or any other Celine's besides the box and luggage? The quality looks so good, I'd like to purchase some Celine for my mother
you are welcome.. i ordered a black one from a taobao seller i dont knnow much about celine's leather but some girls from here said that every celine rep is superb when it comes for leather...im waiting my agent to complete my order so i can receive it..this iis a pic of it...

please whoever of you is master in celine i'd like to hear your opinion..
credit : taobao
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7278.JPG (284.6 KB, 40 views)

Last edited by missNatashaaa; 12-05-2012 at 02:49 AM.

12-05-2012
front row

The leather looks quality! Just needs a little reshaping, but she's a beau...

Sorry to bombard with agent questions, but he did a good job with the photos. How many days after payment did he send the pictures and how many of ea. item? TIA!

Placed an order with your soulmate agent for a Celine luggage, shoes, and some Balenciaga accessories and the shipping is a little outrageous, but you win some, you lose some. I'll make sure to post items and a review later.

Last edited by sanitizedfashion; 12-05-2012 at 10:11 AM.

12-05-2012
rising star

Quote:
The leather looks quality! Just needs a little reshaping, but she's a beau...

Sorry to bombard with agent questions, but he did a good job with the photos. How many days after payment did he send the pictures and how many of ea. item? TIA!

Placed an order with your soulmate agent for a Celine luggage, shoes, and some Balenciaga accessories and the shipping is a little outrageous, but you win some, you lose some. I'll make sure to post items and a review later.

yeah i know about the shape ...the bag is bought from my last agent.. and still havent received i submitted an order with lrise and he received the items (some of them) in less than 2 days and he emailed me photos on his own ..i think its the most superb service i have ever had so far

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules