How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-05-2012
windowshopping

Hi, I am also a newbie and have tried to navigate with Taoboa.. Just makes me so uncomfortable... I would love to learn as I am quite tenacious.. Any help would be appreciated.. I don't think I can PM yet.....

12-05-2012
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidian View Post
I was thinking of getting a Super Chanel from Catty too, but when I asked her the price of a Jumbo double-flap she said $300 plus shipping. What do you think of that price? I think it is kind of high...
Someone on another site recommended Fang for that bag.. This is not firsthand but the photos looked gorgeous.. It was in Black Caviar...maybe this will help

12-05-2012
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujulabee View Post
There is a mini/small Chanel flap which is bigger than the really tiny bags that J was selling. I saw it and tried to track the larger size down awhile back with no luck. I don't have the exact dimensions now. As for the color, I don't have a clue as Chanel has been making this bag for years with variations - I don't think anyone else would know either unless they had some kind of anal compulsive disorder which caused them to track down the color/style numbers of every bag they sell out and about.
The new mini is the size below.

New mini is 19cm by 12cmx6.3cm. * * * * * * * * * Old one is 17cm by 13cm by7 cm
* * *7.75 in x 4.75"x2.5 deep. * * * * * * * * *** * * * * * * * * * *6.69 "x 5.1" x2.7
Yes there are people obsessed. Lol

12-05-2012
windowshopping

I pulled the trigger on T&D pompon in gris poivre. It will look cute, I hope.
Posted via Mobile Device

13-05-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursefreak View Post
I pulled the trigger on T&D pompon in gris poivre. It will look cute, I hope.
Posted via Mobile Device
ooh please post pictures when you got it!

14-05-2012
windowshopping

This thread has soo much great info.. I do not know if it's just me, but Taboo seems so overwhelming..

14-05-2012
scenester

Hi everyone, just wanted to add my experience on iOffer!

I ordered a Celine Boston from bestwishes0001 (also operates under zarabor).

Well, they made me wait 6 weeks! And in the end the said they didn't have the Boston anymore so they send me a Prada replica (which I chose amongst the other options).

The bag is really nice BUT I wouldn't recommend the seller, it was such a pain to get a bag (which is not even the one I wanted).

14-05-2012
windowshopping

Hi, everybody!

Can I just start off by saying that I've been reading/lurking here forEVER, waiting for an invite, and eating up all of your information like a crazy person. Finally, a kind soul hooked me up, so now I can finally participate! It feels like you're all my old friends even though none of you have ever heard a word from me haha

Obviously, I'm new here. I'm a bag whore, but also a thrifty person to the max. I basically live and die for the Saks and Nordstrom outlets, where I've found some awesome bags for next to nothing. That said, I am not at all so fancy that I'm not down for a good replica. I've been eyeing NBF for a hot minute now, but something is just keeping me from pulling the trigger. I love the Bals, but I just am on the fence. I'm basically heartbroken I missed that stunning cobalt-like color they had for a second there. I've also been browsing TaoBao, but it basically scares the living daylights out of me, because I have literally no idea what to do there.

I suppose I'm just trying to get some help in navigating all of these vendors. I've read the reviews here religiously, but I'm not even sure exactly what I'm looking for. Maybe you guys can advise? I love big bags (well, big enough to fit my 13 inch laptop + my life), I love gold detailing, and my style-- if I had to describe it-- tends to be reflective a bit of the Kardashian side of things (if that helps you visualize at all). Any particular bags I should be looking at?

I know it's a no no to provide vendor info in the forum, so I'd love a buddy who could help me scope out what would be a good buy and what wouldn't for me. This is all so new!

Anyway, I'm happy to be here. As you can tell from my crazy long intro post

Last edited by diosabellissima; 14-05-2012 at 01:06 PM.

14-05-2012
rising star

Welcome dio! What about nbf's work bag? They are the best introduction to great quality reps.

And to those in Msia, I'm doing an order with Jacky soon and am only ordering 2 items. Pm me if you would like to do a group order. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

15-05-2012
rising star

Location: I'm Irish and slow travelling the world-my dream come true :D
kaygirl pm'd you

anyone ever met any of our sellers in person? im in guangzhou -home of most of our relica's- currently- been to a few wholesale leather markets but they are all such low standards compared to our usual sellers...i think i must be looking in the wrong areas!

such a shame im here after all these years of buying rep's from here and i cant find any good ones lol!!!

bought a LV neverfull damier azur the other day- know nothing about them as its a request from brother in law for his g/f for the grand sum of $30....either im a good bargainer or its a terrible fake- oppps!! thats what happens when you don't know what to look for- maybe i should post a pic but im kinda embarrassed now haha!!!

15-05-2012
rising star

oh btw kaygirl my pm didn't send as your inbox is full- id like to do a group order with you- let me know when you have got some inbox space

15-05-2012
scenester

Hi girls, can anyone recommend a good Celine seller? Would be amazing if you could PM me

As I want to avoid bestwishes0001 seeing how long it took to get one bag! (see my post above)

16-05-2012
scenester

Hi hi, it's been a while since I posted but am back! Thinking of getting the Black Velo in mini RGH. Has anyone gotten that recently? What's the feedback like? TIA!!

16-05-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewy_blueeyes View Post
kaygirl pm'd you

anyone ever met any of our sellers in person? im in guangzhou -home of most of our relica's- currently- been to a few wholesale leather markets but they are all such low standards compared to our usual sellers...i think i must be looking in the wrong areas!

such a shame im here after all these years of buying rep's from here and i cant find any good ones lol!!!

bought a LV neverfull damier azur the other day- know nothing about them as its a request from brother in law for his g/f for the grand sum of $30....either im a good bargainer or its a terrible fake- oppps!! thats what happens when you don't know what to look for- maybe i should post a pic but im kinda embarrassed now haha!!!
I've heard (but don't know for certain) that you have to discreetly ask to see the best quality bags as they are often kept in a back room. They will either bring them out for you one at a time, or take you back to a private area. Maybe that's all replica myth, but I've heard it more than once.

16-05-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybluestar View Post
I've heard (but don't know for certain) that you have to discreetly ask to see the best quality bags as they are often kept in a back room. They will either bring them out for you one at a time, or take you back to a private area. Maybe that's all replica myth, but I've heard it more than once.
Yeah you're right- its like that!I was here once 5 years ago and was brought to this building which was full of 100s of tiny shops each full of reps-when you asked for the good reps, one of the shelving units in their shop was actually a secret door and you go behind the main shop into a room lol- it was like that in every shop!

I wish i could remember where that place was but no chance- the one i went to the other day they just display the exact copy of the bag minus all the branding- and if you want the branding they get one from the 'warehouse' nearby (i went to one such 'warehouse' and its just an apartment in a nearby highrise stuffed from floor to ceiling with boxes of stock (including the bathroom &shower being full of boxes!!) they were terrible fakes too

Its not discreet either lol- they are touting for any business so if you show any interest you are their's to be harassed until you escape hehe!
if you aren't asian looking your ripe for harassing lol- plus it sounds like they are shouting at you in cantonese but i dont think they are i think its just the accent!

its definitely an experience (and exhausting )

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules