How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-05-2012
rising star

How is the gris poivre? is the color spot on? in your opinions, what is a good summer/spring color bal bag?

02-06-2012
front row

Does anyone know what seller is selling the celine python luggage bag? I know J had it before.

03-06-2012
tailored

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesiren View Post
Are they? Every time I see one on bagswap they are very shiny. The auth Goyard canvas isn't shiny at all - it's almost matte. Even photographed there's little to no glare, yet the GMs on bagswap almost always have considerable glare.

I really like these bags and would want one if it's good. Have you seen an auth Goyard to compare it to?
i have an authentic goyard and one from catty, and they are pretty identical...
the one glaring difference is the stitching on the handles, the ones on catty's have unraveled, but i was carrying it alot...
the authentic was pretty shiny when i bought it and still is (there is a store in sf), although that could be because i've only used it once or twice...

06-06-2012
windowshopping

Taobao looks really daunting!

07-06-2012
trendsetter

Jacky changed his website yet again. I have not purchased a bag from him since last fall. I am getting a bit tired of him doing this every two months. There has to be an easier way to do business with him.

07-06-2012
scenester

coco109, I think Im through with Jacky. Keeping up with his website is exhausting!

I would like to place an order with Joy, if anyone is placing and order please pm me so we can save shipping costs! I dont want to pay $33 for two small items ;(

08-06-2012
front row

BellaInLove, I gave up on J awhile ago as well, but I was a little disappointed with the quality/accuracy of one of his bags. I don't even search out his changing sites or get emails of such anymore.

Hi everybody... I said I'd keep you posted with my Taobao agent experience. Verdict = Leo at Lrise is fantastic! Tons of correspondence, overall a very professional and dependable gent. Shipping was a bit much, but it came within 5 days to the South which is impressive in comparison to other sellers. Also, he didn't charge me for a blooper I made in choosing a bad rep, which he easily mailed back and exchanged for a much better Celine luggage.

I'll post pictures in the pictures thread of some of my purchases later.

09-06-2012
front row

Does anyone know what seller is selling the celine python luggage bag?

09-06-2012
trendsetter

Does anybody know what seller is stalling the LV Speedy bandoliere Damier
Ebene with strap? Thanks in advance.

10-06-2012
rising star

Could anyone pm me, I want to buy the Chanel chain around bag in red, but dont know who makes the best ones. TIA

11-06-2012
scenester

bogus jacky site
Just a little alert - I recieved an email from 'Jacky' last week with his new website details but if you double check the email address, you'll see its not really from Jacky at all - it's a bogus website; I did mail it back to Jacky to find out if it was him and he confirmed it was bogus (without giving me his updated URL).

11-06-2012
front row

I received J's new website directly from him. How did you receive an email from J, and it was bogus?

11-06-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenEssence View Post
I received J's new website directly from him. How did you receive an email from J, and it was bogus?
I dont know how they got my email address but they mailed me to say Jacky had a new website and gave the URL, its only when I looked at the properties of the email address did I notice it wasn't Jacky's email so forward it to Jacky asking if he'd sent it out which he denied.

11-06-2012
windowshopping

There are tons of fake 'Jackys' out there - 100s seem to be using his photos. Jacky has done me a favor by not responding to my emails - no bags from him in nearly a year! Although it would be nice to have the option when I see a bag I really want!

On the Goyard question regarding Cattys quality - I too can vouch that its pretty identical. I have not been able to compare side by side, but for the price I paid a few years back for the black St Louis GM, its a steal vs €000s

Also I have a LV stephen sprouse leopard scarf in brown (real version) and just letting you guys know the fake brown version is very easy to spot!! However I have purchase jackys version in grey about 2 years ago and the quality is very much identical to the real one (the grey color is a better match to the real). Its a bummer - I actually get more wear out of J's grey version!!!!

Also I would be eternally grateful if anyone could recommend a seller for the Mulberry Evelina satchel...except Jacky coz I obviously don't have access to him anymore!

Last edited by bakedbean; 11-06-2012 at 03:30 PM. Reason: forgot to ask question!

12-06-2012
scenester

Im wondering if this new website taboa(sp?) has cheaper shipping than Jacky, Joy etc? I am looking to place a small order and dont want to pay $40 in shipping!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules