How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

05-07-2012
scenester

Omg i want a mini city!! That is the cutest thing ever!!

On a different note, since t&d arent going to make the jacket, i bought a black moto jacket from neiman marcus! Love love love it!!
Posted via Mobile Device

05-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *k.a.t.e* View Post
^ The only Celine Jacky has at the moment is the mini luggage, the trapeze shoulder and the envelope clutch.
Thanks for the info.

05-07-2012
front row

Anyone have any suggestion for good taoboa stores? Especially for YSL and Chanel. I wanted to go with Catty but I have a friend with few not so great Chanels from her and Jacky is to much of a hassle to contact these days.

06-07-2012
windowshopping

I want to buy the LV ailleurs cabas escale PM for my mother. has anyone bought this bag once already? The data that I have of catty and jacky are incorrect, could someone send the correct ones? or any data from another good LV seller.
Last time I orderd a balmain wallet from taobao, I used bhiner as agent. They where really friendly and fast.

06-07-2012
front row

risska, there isn't any one store that people buy from on Taobao... you kind of just have to sift through stores yourself and let the products speak for themselves then check the seller's ratings in the box on the right. However, I've gotten great products from a seller with 2 diamonds (or maybe hearts) and mediocre from a 5 diamond seller. Like on iOffer, make sure that the pictures are of the actual bag, which you'll figure out after viewing enough listings. Of course I used an agent to actually place the order.

Last edited by sanitizedfashion; 06-07-2012 at 07:24 PM.

07-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimkhuu View Post
Has anyone gotten the Celine zip tote from Catty? How good is the quality? I am interested but it's always a hit and miss with Catty in terms of the quality of the hardware and the craftsmenship.
theres going to be a slightly more boxy squarer version for the fall. maybe wait until then and see if jacky has it?

08-07-2012
front row

I'd LOVE a mini city! So cute! Does it go crossbody?

09-07-2012
windowshopping

Does anyone know if Jacky makes other epi leather styles other than the alma bag he's had for a while?
Have you guys had experience buying damier azur Artsy from Catty?
I heard the braiding on her handle is not correct. Who is the best supplier for this bag? TIA
Posted via Mobile Device

09-07-2012
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovebags View Post
How is the gris poivre? is the color spot on? in your opinions, what is a good summer/spring color bal bag?
I have the gris poivre city. The leather is quite soft. Maybe a little too soft since when I compare with a real bal, the real bal has a little bit stiffness to it. I find the leather batch for this color undesireable. It scratches too easily. My first day using it already scratched. Then again, after buying close to 11 bags from the boys, most of their leather are like that. Color wise, it's ok. I can send you pics if you like. I did it one time in the past but forgot now how to add pics.If you still need pics I would be happy to send them to you by email.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Pursefreak; 09-07-2012 at 01:08 AM.

09-07-2012
V.I.P.

Pursefreak, you can post images here using attachments by saving an image on your computer and then hitting manage attachments and attaching it or you can check out this thread for alternatives.

Posting Pictures Without using tFS Attachments, Linking to Hosting Sites & Hotlinking

i think a lot of us would love to see your gris poivre bag!

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

Got my NBF tan suede folk.

I must say, I usually don't have anything bad to say about them. But I paid for the bag back in April and they told me it would be ready for my trip at the beginning of May. Then they give me month later a tracking number that did not work for over a month. I finally get the bag today which is in a color I don't like (they are not to blame for this since the color in pictures look a lot lighter when I take them as well), the hardware is dark brass when I asked them for silver hardware and they confirmed it to me as well.

I am really not happy and don't want to go through the hassle of contacting them. Just wanted to rant a bit.

Still a gorgeous bag, just not happy I paid for something that is not what I asked for and way way after what they had told me before.

Pics below are mine. Please note that in real life the suede has a lot of red undertones and is quite dark.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20120710-00454.jpg (532.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20120710-00455.jpg (702.0 KB, 19 views)

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

i hope the folk bag grows on you.

i have been wearing my black folk bag practically straight for over a year. its been so practical. mine is also still in perfect condition.

10-07-2012
front row

Kimkhuu congrats on the bag..it's really GORGEOUS
i'm sure it'll grows on you.

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
i hope the folk bag grows on you.

i have been wearing my black folk bag practically straight for over a year. its been so practical. mine is also still in perfect condition.
The problem is not the style, I already have the praline folk from the boys (which was perfect) but due to its pale color, the back got ruined by denim transfer. And because of my own stupidity, I ruined it even more by trying to remove it with a damp cloth and a tiny bit of soap; not only did it not remove half of the denim transfer, it also rubbed off the color of the bag!!! Ugggghhhh, thinking of getting it dyed to black.

As for the new suede bag, I don't like the color (if only it could be like in the pic I posted), it's way too orangey-red and I had asked for silver hardware. Sorry for the vent. I don't want to scare any potential T&D customers away. I have had good experiences with them, the main issue always was the delay, but this time it was way too far beyond what they had promised me. Had they been honest upfront I would have had no problem.

Just had to let it out!

Last edited by Kimkhuu; 10-07-2012 at 08:12 PM.

10-07-2012
front row

i'm sorry to hear that..
and i totally understand u...i mean as if the delay itself isn't enough they didn't get u what u asked for.....so frustrating.
hope this will be your last bad experience with them.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules