How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-08-2012
front row

Wow Amethyst! That bag looks amazing and much better than the boys latest batches! Does it scuff like their latest batches? Doesn't look as pillowy either! Fab

21-08-2012
is (H)appy

Thanks ladies my Bouton d'Or RH City arrived today.
It.
Is.
SPECTACULAR! everything I'd ever dreamed of. The leather is perfection, the color is ultra saturated and eye searing, the handles are correct... it was SO WORTH THE WAIT!!!

it was cloudy and overcast today so pics tomorrow, weather permitting.

22-08-2012
windowshopping

amethyst_sparkle, can you show us the real pictures of the bag? Thanks

22-08-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear View Post
amethyst_sparkle, can you show us the real pictures of the bag? Thanks
Read her post right above yours....

I think the boys nailed bouton d'or! It's gorgeous!

Parkmin: I remember you! I would ask thesiren regarding Celine because she knows a lot about the brand. I think Jacky's are good (or at least they were in the past).

22-08-2012
front row

Does anyone have any insight on the boys suede Bals? Have only bought their leather bbags and have sold all of them due to the scuffy leather and messy piping and I'm wondering if their suede bags have the same issue with the piping.
I've been buying Korean Bals from an agent who puts the logo inside since Korean Bals are unbranded and am now used to super neat piping like the authentic and the piping kills me on the boys Bals despite their amazing detailing.

22-08-2012
is (H)appy

took a few shots of my bouton d'or rh city on my way to run some errands. can't believe I finally have my holy grail bag!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_7454.JPG (123.8 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_7446.JPG (205.5 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_7453.JPG (105.8 KB, 35 views)

22-08-2012
scenester

Beautiful bags amethyst!! Would love to get the bouton d'or as well but the yellow wouldnt match my skin tone
Leather looks amazing, the color is sooo saturated from the photos it almost looks neon, and their hardware is better than the korean bals in my opinion. How does the piping look? I just recently got a gris cimenti city from them with slightly messy piping which i trimmed using scalpels from the OR lol.

22-08-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyStar View Post
Does anyone have any insight on the boys suede Bals? Have only bought their leather bbags and have sold all of them due to the scuffy leather and messy piping and I'm wondering if their suede bags have the same issue with the piping.
I've been buying Korean Bals from an agent who puts the logo inside since Korean Bals are unbranded and am now used to super neat piping like the authentic and the piping kills me on the boys Bals despite their amazing detailing.
I will let you know when I receive mine (whenever that will be). To be honest, I have never paid any attention to the piping on my bags. I usually just unwrap them, inspect them for the correct details, put my junk in the trunk and take 'em to town. I have a Black RH City from a fairly recent batch but I don't think it has scuffed or scratched. It just kind of adds to the worn-in quality that I think makes Bals sexy. Of course that's just my opinion - I know everyone has varying degrees of expectations. I will have to go check out the piping on my bags and see if they are icky.

Amethyst! I didn't know Bouton d'Or was even ready to be shipped!
It's really nice. You didn't get just one bag, did you? I wouldn't believe you if you said yes. So is this technically their first successful run of Bouton d'Or? 'Cause I thought they had tried a few times in the past and were never satisfied with the way the colour turned out. Everyone that has been buying from T&D for the past several years must be so excited, I know it's been a real HG colour for a lot of you. I'd love a little coin purse or something in this colour. Really cute.

23-08-2012
trendsetter

Has anybody received any cassis bags? The bags on T&D's site look more bordeaux/wine to me and not oxblood to me. I really would like to see an actual bag.

23-08-2012
front row

loooove ur bags amethyst!!
congratsss.

27-08-2012
scenester

I am interested in purchasing the ysl chyc. Does anyone have one? The leather looks off so I wanted to make sure its good quality. Any suggestions/feedback would be great! TIA!

27-08-2012
front row

I believe I have read somewhere here before that Fang's Chanel bags have a bad odor...can someone confirm this for me. I don't want to spend a lot of money on her bags and they are no better than Catty's "super bags".

Last edited by ZenEssence; 27-08-2012 at 10:07 PM. Reason: emphasis

29-08-2012
rising star

Did anyone managed to get the guys ?? I tried emailing them regards to status.. Two days no reply.....
Posted via Mobile Device

31-08-2012
rising star

Hi a lll, I'm back after awhile. Managed to loot some nbf from nice girls over here^^ would post up picture real soon!! Right now i'm crazzzzzzzzy over Chanel's Boy Bag! I would love to get a chanel boy bag from J anyone has gotten from J? How is it??

Last edited by BetteT; 02-09-2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Please see thread rules. Requesting seller info is not allowed.

31-08-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastikparty View Post
I would love to get a chanel boy bag from J anyone has gotten from J?
Jacky doesn't do the Chanel boy bag anymore. It has been out of stock for a while now.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules