How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-08-2012
scenester

Bottega recommendation
hi everyone, i know people rave about jacky's BV.****Edited*** can you please let me know of a comparable alternative seller? are catty's BV's great? i also know joy's address, (but am put off by her prices.)

thank you!

Last edited by BetteT; 02-09-2012 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Please see thread rules. Asking or referring to selller's contact info is not allowed.

01-09-2012
fashion insider

Does anyone know who makes the best LV bag by Sofia Coppola?

02-09-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by adore dior View Post
Does anyone know who makes the best LV bag by Sofia Coppola?
If you want Mono Canvas I would say maybe Fang. Her vachetta and canvas is great. I don't have the SC Monogram from her, just other Mono LV. If you want the leather version.... hmmm there was a seller on iOffer that had it. Are we allowed to post iOffer sellers?

carta: If I could find good BV, I'd tell you all about it, but all the ones I have seen (even Fang's) all have faux suede lining.
I think the only option is the Korean sellers (same ones that are doing Bals). I hear through the grapevine their BV is really good. It's pricy though. However, when you consider you're getting a Maxi Veneta for $260 as opposed to $2600, it's still an incredible deal, especially if it's spot-on. I haven't dealt with them yet, I don't know why - maybe I'm just scared to try someone new.

02-09-2012
scenester

thank you for your honesty and intel, shellybean! i can't risk a frankenbag. i'll venture to taobao and browse. will let you know if i buy/get something decent. in the meantime, i'll search ebay for vintage finds. bv leather is age extremely well.

05-09-2012
is (H)appy

Thanks to popular demand, the boys have another batch of Bouton d'Or leather flying in from Italy. In case any of you missed the first round, or have decided to splurge and get a second -- or third or fourth -- BD piece (who could blame you), you now can place your orders! They urge anyone interested in BD to contact them quickly, as this second batch is expected to sell out as well.

09-09-2012
windowshopping

Hi, is anyone keen on an amethyst (purple/pink) bal bag from NBF? They said they sold out on the colour but can produce it again if he can get more than one order. I only want one bag in amethyst so I was wondering if anyone else would be keen?

09-09-2012
is (H)appy

I'd love another batch of amethyst!

10-09-2012
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst_sparkle View Post
I'd love another batch of amethyst!
I am crazy over that colour! T&D says he will do it if he has 10 orders.

10-09-2012
windowshopping

Have any of the Seller's started to make the large leather tote that Tod's has this season in Teal? I've looked on a couple of websites but did not see it. It's very new, anyway.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to the picture here but I'm going to anyway. If I have violated a rule, I will gladly remove it.

http://www.tods.com/us/shopwomen/han...tote-bag-13741

I would love if a seller could replicate this bag!

My birthday is coming up and I'm obsessed with getting a teal bag. Either a Balenciaga First or Giant City or a Chloe Paraty... or the bag above. Any other teal suggestions? Thanks!

10-09-2012
rising star

Can we please try to get them to do another batch of seigle. an also make the preimere clutch.

11-09-2012
windowshopping

How can you buy on TaoBao if you donýt speak chinese?

11-09-2012
V.I.P.

Moderators Note: Smkelly who graciously volunteered to be thread supervisor for this thread is no longer able to do so. I will be assuming her duties.

I have updated the rules and information in post 1 to reflect this.

You may direct your queries, concerns etc to me. you may also use the "report this post" function.

11-09-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixX View Post
Hi, is anyone keen on an amethyst (purple/pink) bal bag from NBF? They said they sold out on the colour but can produce it again if he can get more than one order. I only want one bag in amethyst so I was wondering if anyone else would be keen?
I emailed them for 2
Posted via Mobile Device

12-09-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelouche View Post
How can you buy on TaoBao if you donýt speak chinese?
You need to use an agent to purchase from TaoBao who communicates with the sellers and purchases the goods for you, for which they take a small commission. There are many to choose from, TaoBao English are the one most people use, but Lrise and Bhiner are also quite popular.

14-09-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleybean View Post
If you want Mono Canvas I would say maybe Fang. Her vachetta and canvas is great. I don't have the SC Monogram from her, just other Mono LV. If you want the leather version.... hmmm there was a seller on iOffer that had it. Are we allowed to post iOffer sellers?

carta: If I could find good BV, I'd tell you all about it, but all the ones I have seen (even Fang's) all have faux suede lining.
I think the only option is the Korean sellers (same ones that are doing Bals). I hear through the grapevine their BV is really good. It's pricy though. However, when you consider you're getting a Maxi Veneta for $260 as opposed to $2600, it's still an incredible deal, especially if it's spot-on. I haven't dealt with them yet, I don't know why - maybe I'm just scared to try someone new.
thank u so much for your detailed description
i guess ill have to think long and hard about what bag to get

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules