How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-11-2012
windowshopping

Hello ladies
I have been a member for a long time although I did not post much but I visit the forum almost everyday. I need help I bought from jacky for the last 8 years now he does not reply to my emails. I have bought from joy and Cathy too. I like to buy some bags but I don't have any reliable sellers can anyone suggest a seller who do you go nowdays???? I appreciate any help thanks

07-11-2012
backstage pass

hi everyone. I'm thinking of putting in my first order with fang, but her prices are extremely high compared to the other sellers. For those of you who've purchased from fang, would you say her quality is much higher compared to other sellers? I would love to hear your opinions! Thanks!

07-11-2012
windowshopping

Has anyone received an order from JOY recently-- she is quoting nearly 200 usd to ship to the UK and even at that could take up to a month!???

07-11-2012
windowshopping

Does anybody know if any sellers are doing the LV Sunshine Express line? I went by the LV store yesterday and was filled with a mad case of the wants.

09-11-2012
windowshopping

Got my Wang Diego from Catty today and there were no customs fees, thankfully. Just passing it along.

16-11-2012
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by frais couture View Post
Has anyone received an order from JOY recently-- she is quoting nearly 200 usd to ship to the UK and even at that could take up to a month!???
That's a little bit much. It cost me $39 to ship to US for 1 bag. Did you try to order multiple bags?
Posted via Mobile Device

16-11-2012
windowshopping

Has anyone ordered Dark Violet from NBF? How is the leather?
They offer also black but I'm not quite sure how the leather is. TIA
Posted via Mobile Device

17-11-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by diosabellissima View Post
Does anybody know if any sellers are doing the LV Sunshine Express line? I went by the LV store yesterday and was filled with a mad case of the wants.
Shaly has them for $156-$160.

28-11-2012
windowshopping

Hi all! I wanted to ask about the quality of the leather for NBF bags. Is it as thin and soft as the actual bbags (the city ones) or is it thicker and stiffer?

Thanks!

30-11-2012
windowshopping

It was strange , she usually put gift as well... this time she put clutch.. i was like WTF>??
the box was maybe 12''X12''.

hope everyone the best.

30-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaDarling View Post
Hi all! I wanted to ask about the quality of the leather for NBF bags. Is it as thin and soft as the actual bbags (the city ones) or is it thicker and stiffer?

Thanks!
thin and soft for the most part. you can also request thick and bubbly leather.

02-12-2012
front row

does anybody know vuittonsaccuirsoldes? is it reliable?

03-12-2012
rising star

im thinking of buying a boy chanel from fang..idk the price - sure it will be expensive! anyway..has anyone bought any style from her?

03-12-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missNatashaaa View Post
im thinking of buying a boy chanel from fang..idk the price - sure it will be expensive! anyway..has anyone bought any style from her?
i have not bought any styles from her. but i asked her to quote two celine bags. one was $270 and the other was $525.

03-12-2012
windowshopping

Which celine did she quote you for $270? She just quoted one for me for 450....maybe she comes up with the prices along the way.

I bought a Chanel maxi from her last year. The quality was good but not extraordinary. A year later and there are strings coming out of the bag, and some of the inner hardware fell apart. To be fair, I wore the bag quite a bit. I'm still unsure as to whether her prices are "worth it" because I haven't been able to compare with Jacky or Catty. I only buy small accessories from Catty and haven't been disappointed this far.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules