How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

08-12-2011
trendsetter

thank-you kimair

What do you girls think won't the new giant hardware look too small on say the PT or work size? I can see it work with the first or city but I don't
think I will like it on the larger bags maybe it's a matter of getting used to it I hope so

08-12-2011
backstage pass

I think it will take some time, I know I spent all night (cough) going through lovebbags looking at pictures of the new spring collection and I think it does look good. No pictures of the Work/PT sizes but I think it might be ok as I prefer the Work with RH.

Last edited by kimair; 08-12-2011 at 03:26 PM. Reason: do not link to blogs

08-12-2011
front row

So..anyone who is looking for Celine Mini Luggage..Fang has it but the price is a bit steep $400. She sent me pics and it looks really good but feels like a lot of money for a rep...I want it though! lol

08-12-2011
fashion insider

i think 400 for a mini celing is VERY expensive!

08-12-2011
front row

Babyyorkie, I know. It's very expensive that's why I'm holding back although I am quite obsessed with a black mini Celine.

09-12-2011
windowshopping

Girls ask you all given a choice:

Turquoise RH City
Bleu Paon RGGH City

Which one will you choose?

All my Bals are Giant hardware though. But Turquoise RH look gorgeous same goes for Bleu Paon with RGGH.

Tough choice

09-12-2011
windowshopping

koalabear, I personally didn't like bleu paon with rggh, in fact, i went for one with sgh. Everyone turns its head back when i carry it and it's something which sometimes makes me feel quite embarassed XD
honestly, I don't think a rose gold giant hardware is needed with such pop colors! But of course it depends on your personal taste

09-12-2011
windowshopping

silvercris, thanks for your valuable feedback. I am leaning towards Bleu Paon now..as i want something very pop, traffic stopping combi! Silver hardware sound good...lol..do you have a picture of yourself modeling with it?'you can PM me if you happen to have..if not then its ok. Thanks alot

09-12-2011
windowshopping

i don't have any pic at the moment but i can take one for you tomorrow before going out

09-12-2011
windowshopping

silvercris, thanks! Appreciated your help.

09-12-2011
front row

Gst
I have a gorgeous beige GST from another seller that is as perfect (but cheaper) than Catty's. Tks to a lovely TFS member that gave me the tip
IMHO, Catty lost her mind hiking up prices like that...
Here's a pic of my GST
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gorge.jpg (44.3 KB, 20 views)

09-12-2011
scenester

Ok I need help....

Im about to purchase a Chanel bag from Fang for $700!!!! Now thats alot of money! I have never bought chanels from her, are they recommended and spot on or shuld I save a little more and go with an preowned auth? (about $3.500) I just want to be happy with my bag and keep it for the rest of my life. And is Fang really that expensive or just pulling my leg? Thanks for all the help I can get

09-12-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
Ok I need help....

Im about to purchase a Chanel bag from Fang for $700!!!! Now thats alot of money! I have never bought chanels from her, are they recommended and spot on or shuld I save a little more and go with an preowned auth? (about $3.500) I just want to be happy with my bag and keep it for the rest of my life. And is Fang really that expensive or just pulling my leg? Thanks for all the help I can get
wow, the most expensive chanel bag that I saw on taobao is around $450++ I'm getting one myself. Never saw the $700 one, & I think it's way to expensive. What kind of chanel bag are you talking about by the way?

09-12-2011
fashion insider

i guess she's telling you it's made of the real material that being used by chanel i would only go that far for an HERMES, that's the most i would go for a rep (if i ever will)

09-12-2011
scenester

baby_yorkie got a point, I would rather go for the best Hermes rep for that price or get 3 bags for it haha

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules