How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

04-01-2013
front row

Yes, you will definitely be satisfied with Fang's bag. It will be worth every penny....go for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missNatashaaa View Post
ZenEssence I need your help I'm thinking of getting the jumbo beige flap bag with silver hardware from fang..she told me 396$.. Can you give me your opinion as you are an expert in Chanel bags..is it worth buying it ?

04-01-2013
front row

Be daring and get red first since you have so many black bags already

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear View Post
missNatashaaa, thanks so much! and now whether to get the Black or Red first..

04-01-2013
front row

Can you get a refund? I know you paid a lot for it from Joy, and it's not worth it at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_yorkie View Post
Havent posted a review for a while. Im gonna do a review on Joy fabaaa's birkin. the color supposed to be SOLEIL w silver hardware 30. overall the shape is VERY good. the stitching is good too. Im not an Hermes expert so i cant go into details. however i can spot a fairly decent fake so this is way far better.
I received pictures prior to shipping. It took about 3 days to get those pics due to weekend, so i think if u order during weekdays you will get them faster. After my approval, she sent the bag out and i got it in approx 7 days.
the bag came with a key/lock set with its own dustbag. the bag also came with a dustbag. very nice quality dustbag (not talking about the details here).
the bottom doesnt sag like most hermes rep. the feet really keep the bag from touching the floor.
the leather is soft but firm. i cant wait to loosen it up. i think i will definitely order another one in 35. 30 is small!

Last edited by ZenEssence; 04-01-2013 at 02:29 PM.

04-01-2013
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenEssence View Post
Can you get a refund? I know you paid a lot for it from Joy, and it's not worth it at all
thanks for ur feedback. i guess i need to learn more about birkin. i personally pretty happy with it - i didnt pay a lot for this bag. her price is about the same as jacky's and catty's.

i wish i could find someone make the mini boy chanel

04-01-2013
front row

Yes that's why I said you paid too much for it. It's not worth the price you paid since its not made right. But, you say that you are happy with it and that's all that matters

Maybe you can ask J to make the mini boy for you. I just got him to make quite a few bags for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_yorkie View Post
thanks for ur feedback. i guess i need to learn more about birkin. i personally pretty happy with it - i didnt pay a lot for this bag. her price is about the same as jacky's and catty's.

i wish i could find someone make the mini boy chanel

05-01-2013
rising star

Quote:
Yes, you will definitely be satisfied with Fang's bag. It will be worth every penny....go for it!
thank you soooo much

05-01-2013
windowshopping

Does anyone know what's happening with NBF? Their iOffer has been empty for a minute now.

06-01-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diosabellissima View Post
Does anyone know what's happening with NBF? Their iOffer has been empty for a minute now.
did you go back one page? they are working on bubblegum and magenta now. email them if you are interested.

06-01-2013
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDaisyChain View Post
what happened to this forum eh? it used to move 4 pages a night and now its only 1 every month or so seems very sad to me

baby_yorkie you're birkin is super cute! and it looks like a really good rep
I was thinking the same thing...weird.

06-01-2013
fashion insider

Hey guys! Nice to see some familiar faces in here baby yorkie, coco, lucy, etc. hope you are all well! I ordered an LV wallet and bag for my best friend a few years ago from Catty, her site redirected me to a diff one. Is it still the same? Thanks all!

Oops nevermind..looks like the site it redirected me to is not one to buy anything at all

Last edited by PinkPrincess113; 06-01-2013 at 06:11 PM.

06-01-2013
windowshopping

Quote:
Be daring and get red first since you have so many black bags already
Thanks so much for your advice...appreicated it

07-01-2013
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaDarling View Post
I really want a black city with RH but no luck so far. Thanks again!
They have them available now if you're still looking. not sure how the leather is this time around though, didn't ask.

07-01-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPrincess113 View Post
Hey guys! Nice to see some familiar faces in here baby yorkie, coco, lucy, etc. hope you are all well! I ordered an LV wallet and bag for my best friend a few years ago from Catty, her site redirected me to a diff one. Is it still the same? Thanks all!

Oops nevermind..looks like the site it redirected me to is not one to buy anything at all
Catty still has a site, she's just changed the address slightly and it's now password protected.

09-01-2013
rising star

i think this thread is moving slowly because not many "it" bags to dye for !! have been produced lately...
anyway i will go and try fangs chanel - my bad its still in factory

10-01-2013
scenester

Quote:
Yes that's why I said you paid too much for it. It's not worth the price you paid since its not made right. But, you say that you are happy with it and that's all that matters

Maybe you can ask J to make the mini boy for you. I just got him to make quite a few bags for me
Let me know if yu do ask J about a mini Boy - I'd be interested too. Catty has them but not the mini ones.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules