How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-01-2013
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
did you go back one page? they are working on bubblegum and magenta now. email them if you are interested.
I did see that, but all my communication with them has always been through iOffer, so I don't have any outside contact email. If someone would like to share that with me via PM, that'd be awesome-- otherwise I was just curious what was up with their iOffer page.

24-01-2013
windowshopping

The boys are doing rose bonbon with mini gold hw ! quite excited, obvious pairing with a s/s wardrobe of whites, creams/pale shades. picture credit: mini city from redflagdeals.com

26-01-2013
windowshopping

I've been trying Catty's website all morning, and it isn't working. I hope she wasn't shut down!

26-01-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0rrid View Post
The boys are doing rose bonbon with mini gold hw ! quite excited, obvious pairing with a s/s wardrobe of whites, creams/pale shades
Do the boys (or anyone for that matter) do the mini city? The colour is cute! I'd love it with silver.

26-01-2013
trendsetter

fangs site isnt working??

27-01-2013
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by *k.a.t.e* View Post
Do the boys (or anyone for that matter) do the mini city? The colour is cute! I'd love it with silver.
I don't think they're offering that silhouette at the moment, hopefully if there were enough requests over time from their clients/us? (and I'm guessing prepays) B&S, WB don't have any at the moment either. Shame, I would love one for a small pop of colour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123xalady View Post
fangs site isnt working??
working fine for me at the moment!

Last edited by t0rrid; 27-01-2013 at 11:36 AM.

29-01-2013
fashion insider

The Bonbon is sooooooooooo adorbs, but rose is not for me....even in the spring/summer. :/

Does anyone have a decent Celine source?

I got a couple of pieces from Jacky when I had his info and now I'm among the abandoned ones. WAHHHH! I wouldn't mind Goyard suggestions too...I know some of you approved of Catty's. The real deal is so luxe though. I imagine it's easy to tell the diff between a real and fake Goyard. I have yet to see a fake irl (or maybe I have, who the heck knows).

Hi to the oldies in the thread! I hope everyone is well.

29-01-2013
windowshopping

I just ordered a black Goyard St. Louis PM from Catty. I can't wait to get it, and I hear that she makes the BEST Goyard!

I'll post pictures when it comes!

30-01-2013
fashion elite

Hi guys, I need an everyday bag and I'm trying to decide between a Prada or a Chanel (the simple tote) , I've ordered before from catty Mulberry, Chanel and Vuitton and they were good, do you think Prada are good too? Thanx!!

30-01-2013
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicca View Post
Hi guys, I need an everyday bag and I'm trying to decide between a Prada or a Chanel (the simple tote) , I've ordered before from catty Mulberry, Chanel and Vuitton and they were good, do you think Prada are good too? Thanx!!
Catty's Prada Saffiano totes are good for the first few months, but I've seen a few where the leather has gotten bumpy/warped after use.

30-01-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylishCynic View Post
Catty's Prada Saffiano totes are good for the first few months, but I've seen a few where the leather has gotten bumpy/warped after use.
Thanks dear

The pictures of the bags are always so bad, the Prada looks poor, I might get another brand of find new seller, any suggedtion for good Prada or Mulberry?

02-02-2013
fashion insider

from our boys
Quote:
We are emailing a couple of girls to see if they would like either a Mini city and the Town.
We would pop down to Hong Kong and buy the real ones if we got a total of about 10 bags between the 2 silhouettes to assist in the purchase
We would do them in Black, Rose BonBon and Curry with the new type of leather we are now using.
We think it's time for a couple of new styles.
Since Tony and I aren't going away for the holiday we will make them during the break.
Let me know if you'd like to be apart of that plan.
Hugs
T&D

04-02-2013
fashion insider

I have needed a town in my life for ages!

I almost bought an auth, but opted for Celine because I was out of my Bal phase for awhile.

06-02-2013
trendsetter

Hello everyone can someone please tell me what the boys mean by using the "new" type of leather? how does it differ from the old one they have used? thanks

06-02-2013
scenester

Can anyone let me know if Catty is honest? I had bought three bags from her but one was off so I have sent it back requesting a refund - but she's not playing ball. I'm really disappointed as I dont see why I should be out of pocket - no bag no money. Can anyone help?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules