How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-03-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenxin View Post
Are there any good Fendi 2jours rep out there? Having lost Jacky's info, I've trawled through ioffer and fang's site, but no joy! Any recommendation ladies?

(A Prada Saffiano tote suggestion would be equally appreciated too!)

Not sure about the Fendi, except for Jacky, but I know a lot of people have been very happy with the saffiano totes they've got from Elaine. I've seen pictures on another rep forum and they look really good, I don't think she's that expensive either.

18-03-2013
windowshopping

This tread really died over the years....I think tough economic conditions have made it more difficult for some to splash out on handbags....that certainly my reasons for laying low
Im posting a link below to the East-west Chanel Bag I purchased from Jacky about 3 years ago. I ended up donating the bag to a friend that had helped me through a tough patch and now I want to get the same bag or something similar in quality. Would anyone be able to check if Jacky still sells this bag (I am a dropped customer - like many it would seem) so that I can see if I can tag this bag onto someones order sometime? Otherwise, would someone be able to recommend a seller that won't break the bank (Catty, Joy, etc seem to be v. expensive!)

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/att...1&d=1282778068

18-03-2013
windowshopping

Pack on ioffer
Has anyone done business with someone named Paco? I ordered a Blenciaga Squash and some other things, some of which he /she is having trouble getting for me. Just curious about the reputation and quality standards, the bags were not cheap. And I don't have info for the most frequently used sellers here.

18-03-2013
V.I.P.

as far as i now no one has used him. and yes i imagine the squash is an unusual shape and will be difficult to obtain.

our usual seller of this brand does not supply that silhouette.

18-03-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakedbean View Post
Im posting a link below to the East-west Chanel Bag I purchased from Jacky about 3 years ago. I ended up donating the bag to a friend that had helped me through a tough patch and now I want to get the same bag or something similar in quality. Would anyone be able to check if Jacky still sells this bag
Jacky does have 2-3 black flaps with gold h/w, I don't know if he has the east west specifically (my Chanel knowledge isn't up to much).

18-03-2013
windowshopping

Thanks Lucy92 - that honestly has me a little more concerned now. I'll post pics if it does get here and looks good.

21-03-2013
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakedbean View Post
This tread really died over the years....I think tough economic conditions have made it more difficult for some to splash out on handbags....that certainly my reasons for laying low
Im posting a link below to the East-west Chanel Bag I purchased from Jacky about 3 years ago. I ended up donating the bag to a friend that had helped me through a tough patch and now I want to get the same bag or something similar in quality. Would anyone be able to check if Jacky still sells this bag (I am a dropped customer - like many it would seem) so that I can see if I can tag this bag onto someones order sometime? Otherwise, would someone be able to recommend a seller that won't break the bank (Catty, Joy, etc seem to be v. expensive!)

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/att...1&d=1282778068
I used to buy bags, shoes, and clothes from Catty ( my last two bags from her were Prada totes, and I love them. I had a brown Prada tote that was my everyday bag for almost two years, but I accidentally got oil on it somehow at the grocery store and it got ruined) but the last order I placed with her, she left an item out of my order. When I emailed her about it, twice, she ignored me. That incident, plus the substantial increase in some of her prices, has caused me not to buy. Too bad, because I had no issues with any of her bags and still wear them. A lambskin Chanel flap I got from her is still one of my favorite bags.

I need to replace the brown tote that I ruined, but I think I'm going to wait for NBF to do some neutral, brown, or stone colors and just get a bal rep.

I never ordered from Jacky, but I used to keep up with his sight. Now, he's really elusive. Still, when I used to keep up with his sight, his inventory would always be really low and it seemed everything new/good was always sold out.

23-03-2013
rising star

Has anyone had a good experience returning items to China? Also, how much does it usually cost to mail a bag from the USA to China? I read some posts here that someone said that Catty never got their package. I am thinking of returning something.

23-03-2013
V.I.P.

you'll probably pay around 40 bucks or more to get tracked packages over there....has your seller agreed to an exchange first?

you may be better off trying to get rid of it on ioffer.

23-03-2013
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
you'll probably pay around 40 bucks or more to get tracked packages over there....has your seller agreed to an exchange first?

you may be better off trying to get rid of it on ioffer.
Thanks for the reply. The seller told me that I could send it back. I am just worried because I read on here that sometimes they never get the package back. Do you know how I can fix a logo on a bag? Mine is crooked.

24-03-2013
V.I.P.

i would take it to a cobbler first. they may be able to fix it. the seller may not reimburse for such a small problem. some sellers have disclaimers on their websites that they may not accept returns for loose stitching etc (ie. stuff that can be fixed easily)

24-03-2013
rising star

Lucy92- Thanks for your help. I will try a cobbler first.

25-03-2013
front row

Heyy girls!
Long time, no talk...

I was wondering if anyone has ordered a PS1 lately. I'm thinking about getting one from Taobao via an agent, but I wanted to know if there was a trusted seller. I bought one from Jacky about two years ago, but there was one tiny tiny imperfection that rendered me too self-conscious to wear it.

Also, I haven't followed Jacky in a really long time. Have his bags improved? I remember there being some quality issues and unreliability on his part.

An aside, has anyone noticed that replica Celine luggages are for the most part very good? Especially the ones in the $200 range.

26-03-2013
trendsetter

Has anyone ordered from replicadesignerhandbags-us? I am desperate for the gucci soho disco and theirs looks reasonable...

26-03-2013
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitizedfashion View Post
Long time, no talk...

I was wondering if anyone has ordered a PS1 lately... I bought one from Jacky about two years ago, but there was one tiny tiny imperfection that rendered me too self-conscious to wear it.

Also, I haven't followed Jacky in a really long time. Have his bags improved? I remember there being some quality issues and unreliability on his part.

An aside, has anyone noticed that replica Celine luggages are for the most part very good? Especially the ones in the $200 range.
I have seen a few really nice PS1's from Jacky. His have had the same problem as the real ones, though, with the black hardware chipping easily. Catty does have the PS1 listed under her "super bags." Those are really worth a try. I've gotten great bags from her. She doesn't break the bank, either.

What was wrong with your original PS1?

Also, a decent Céline Luggage will run you close to $300. I think Jacky sells his for a little less, but I have seen some of his with that awful seam across the bottom

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules