How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-03-2013
scenester

It's been awhile - but I've suddenly developed a lust for the PS1 Pouch (it's the 'mini' PS1) - does Jacky still carry these, or has he phased them out? I've e-mailed him several times for his new site, but he seems to be dodging my e-mails...

27-03-2013
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherish View Post
It's been awhile - but I've suddenly developed a lust for the PS1 Pouch (it's the 'mini' PS1) - does Jacky still carry these, or has he phased them out? I've e-mailed him several times for his new site, but he seems to be dodging my e-mails...
Catty has them in black and brown. Maybe an olive green, too.

02-04-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylishCynic View Post
I have seen a few really nice PS1's from Jacky. His have had the same problem as the real ones, though, with the black hardware chipping easily. Catty does have the PS1 listed under her "super bags." Those are really worth a try. I've gotten great bags from her. She doesn't break the bank, either.

What was wrong with your original PS1?

Also, a decent Cline Luggage will run you close to $300. I think Jacky sells his for a little less, but I have seen some of his with that awful seam across the bottom
I've seen nearly perfect Celine's for $150 - $200 on Taobao, which eliminates the middle man's markup, think Catty's prices. Speaking of which, many of Catty's bags are off, which make her prices incredulous. And she doesn't carry the medium ps1.

I don't follow Jacky anymore so I can't comment on the quality of his bags these days. However, I'd rather not broadcast how to spot a fake PS1... but the detail, imho, is a dead giveaway.He may have changed it by now, I don't know.

When it comes to rep bags, I love Taobao, because it's cheap and often times factory direct. You can also peruse what's out there in the world of reps at many different price points.

02-04-2013
windowshopping

Are there any guides to using TaoBao? How do I know if I'm getting a good seller, etc? Taobao is just so overwhelming for a n00b like me.

10-04-2013
windowshopping

Hello all!

Ive been lurking around here for 3-4 years, but this is my very first post. Ive bought a couple of bags from Catty during the last years and been extremely pleased. Now Im interested in buying one of her Celine luggage bags. I dont know if Im allowed to write the article number or not, neither am I familiar with all the Celine styles, but it is the tricolored version (blue, black, bourgogne) and i think it is the medium size (it has a shoulder strap). Has anyone bought one of these and can vouch for the quality?

// Anelia

11-04-2013
rising star

WOW I really havent been on here for a long time.
I was wondering if anyone could let me know about Jacky's recent quality on his LV's?
Or if anyone has had experience before on his Neverfulls? I am just curious whether the quality is good. Let me know

13-04-2013
windowshopping

Hi, where can I get a good Chanel half moon WOC? I tried ioffer and taobao but didn't even see this design!

21-04-2013
scenester

This forum seems to be dying. I hope my post will brightened it up a little. Here is one of my loot. Perfect Edge bag in Black (Calfskin)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20130421_121832.jpg (242.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 20130421_121936.jpg (215.9 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by lovelyE; 21-04-2013 at 02:05 AM.

21-04-2013
scenester

And another one, a WoC in Coral Patent
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20130421_122315.jpg (249.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 20130421_122407.jpg (234.9 KB, 5 views)

23-04-2013
rising star

has anyone recently purchased an authentic leather classic flap chanel from fang? hes saying its $577 now, is that what it used to cost??

25-04-2013
windowshopping

LV Kusama from Catty
Like lovelyE said, it seems like this forum is sort of dying, which is super sad. So, I'll do my part to revive things.

A friend had a very much authentic LV Kusama Neverfull in yellow, but at my urging, she picked up the white version from Catty. Not only did this fulfill her desire for the white one (which she couldn't bring herself to buy after spending all that money on the yellow), but it allowed us to compare a real to a rep, dead on.

Let me tell you: Catty nailed it. Seriously, I'm not even mad. After I saw the side by side, I placed my own order with Catty, which should get here tomorrow (a Damier Speedy 30). In the meantime, I thought I'd share the pictures with you all-- these are all from my phone, so credit to my epic photography.

Hopefully this helps anyone looking to find something good! Shipping was crazy fast, too- the bag got to Florida in under a week.

25-04-2013
fashion insider

^^^
the white does look really good.

lovelyE - your perfect edge is really nice! a girlfriend has the auth and it is a very nice style.

25-04-2013
Automated Thread Manager

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules