How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-12-2011
backstage pass

I've seen authentic vintage Chanels go for a $1k. Honestly, 700 is seriously breaking the bank, even from Fang imo. If you're that high, save a bit more and go vintage.

10-12-2011
front row

^^I agree. You can still get an authentic Chanel bag for $700, depending on the bag. I would not spend that much on a rep.
Posted via Mobile Device

10-12-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
Ok I need help....

Im about to purchase a Chanel bag from Fang for $700!!!! Now thats alot of money! I have never bought chanels from her, are they recommended and spot on or shuld I save a little more and go with an preowned auth? (about $3.500) I just want to be happy with my bag and keep it for the rest of my life. And is Fang really that expensive or just pulling my leg? Thanks for all the help I can get

i'm also not paying $700 for reps no matter how good they are. the details might be very close to auth, but i still don't think it's worth it. and especially, If you really want to keep the bag for the rest of your life, i'd probably save up and buy authentic really.. well of course, the decision is yours.

10-12-2011
scenester

Thank you girls, I guess I will save up for an authentic. $700 is expensive for a rep! has anyone bought so expensive bag from Fang? <3

10-12-2011
front row

Lexington, I have been tempted to spend about $400 on a bag from Fang (Mini Celine) but felt that was even too much. Especially for a bag I haven't heard any reviews about. I think Fang's $300 Chanels are really nice so $700 is definitely too much!

10-12-2011
rising star

Ivystar: did fang quoted you $400 for the mini? haha she just quoted me for black or red, both in imported italian lambskin, include shipping just $259........... BECAREFUL!!! FANG PRICES ARE INCONSISTENT and SHE QUOTES EVERYONE DIFFERENT NUMBERS!!!

10-12-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie87 View Post
Ivystar: did fang quoted you $400 for the mini? haha she just quoted me for black or red, both in imported italian lambskin, include shipping just $259........... BECAREFUL!!! FANG PRICES ARE INCONSISTENT and SHE QUOTES EVERYONE DIFFERENT NUMBERS!!!
Hmmmm... Maybe it's cause I told her I wanted 1:1 quality which she only said she had in black and cobalt blue?
She said she didn't have the red in 1:1 quality..strange

10-12-2011
rising star

she also told me 1:1 quality and we know there is only 1 mini chanel, the one in the imported section
dont trust her too much, depending who are you, she quotes different prices all the time.

Last edited by kimair; 14-12-2011 at 12:33 AM. Reason: do not quote or post links to other forums

10-12-2011
front row

THanks for heads up Melanie! I'm going to make her a lower offer although she already told me $385 is best price lol

10-12-2011
fashion insider

^if i were you i wouldnt buy from her at all. who knows which "quality" will she send you. she might lower the price a little and send you the cheaper quality.

10-12-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
Ok I need help....

Im about to purchase a Chanel bag from Fang for $700!!!! Now thats alot of money! I have never bought chanels from her, are they recommended and spot on or shuld I save a little more and go with an preowned auth? (about $3.500) I just want to be happy with my bag and keep it for the rest of my life. And is Fang really that expensive or just pulling my leg? Thanks for all the help I can get

Like the other ladies have mentioned just save & get auth. Look in consignment shops & on ebay & craigslist. I've bought 2 chanel bags off craigslist for dirt cheap & one in decades which is a consignment store here in la. Something will come up just save your money & keep looking.. Best of luck to you

My chanel family Picture Credit Me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chanelfam.jpg (584.5 KB, 51 views)

10-12-2011
front row

What does everyone think of Joy's Mini Celines she has up?

10-12-2011
rising star

I'm thinking of getting the Gucci diaper bag. Is Fang's Gucci as good as her LV and Chanel or should I just stick with Catty? TIA

10-12-2011
backstage pass

That would explain why Fang's website lists no prices anywhere - I didn't even consider that

Fashionplus: I haven't had Catty disappoint me yet on either Prada, LV, Gucci (Bal is the exception!) and I've inspected the LV I recently received from her to the pictures on Fang's website and they were identical - I have a Neverfull Damier Ebene MM, an Azur zippy organizer and a makeup bag. My coworker got a Gucci hobo from her and she was extremely excited at how good it was. She owns a few authentic ones and it passed for her.

Last edited by Blodeuwedd; 10-12-2011 at 09:36 PM.

10-12-2011
fashion insider

In general, unless it is a really bad pleather bag, gicci in general is good.
Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #12, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules