How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-12-2013
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
fang's website was just taken down less than a month ago. sorry. you may wish to take your chances with jacky.
Is she still selling though?

18-12-2013
windowshopping

Quote:
i have a black velo RH. it is narrower but deeper than a city. both city and velo are very similar.

you can always ask T+D to sell you an extra part time strap so the city can be worn cross body.
thanks for the feedback and suggestion. I think my only concern now, is that I have hardware issue with two of my bags and would hate to get another bag with hardware issues. I love the look and the leather but the hardware makes me hesitate.
after hearing your desciprtion I'm leaning towards the city.....

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pejcharat View Post
thanks for the feedback and suggestion. I think my only concern now, is that I have hardware issue with two of my bags and would hate to get another bag with hardware issues. I love the look and the leather but the hardware makes me hesitate.
after hearing your desciprtion I'm leaning towards the city.....
what hardware issue are you talking about? do you mean the hardware falling off? i have asked them for extra RH pieces before just in case one falls off before. they were happy to supply them.

windowshopping

Quote:
what hardware issue are you talking about? do you mean the hardware falling off? i have asked them for extra RH pieces before just in case one falls off before. they were happy to supply them.
I have a day with RH where the screw which attached the handle kept coming unscrewed. another day with GGH has problems with the zipper coming unzipped in that the teeth of the zipper won't stay together. both bags are beautiful in terms of leather and design.

front row

does anyone know where i might get a chanel cocoon bag? (lily allen campaign ones) they're from ages ago, so it's a long shot!

29-12-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by pejcharat View Post
I have a day with RH where the screw which attached the handle kept coming unscrewed.
You can always fix things that unscrew too easily with clear nail polish. Unscrew the piece and put nail polish on the threaded part. If you want it to hold permanently, screw it back together right away. If you want to be able to take it apart later, let the polish dry first.

29-12-2013
front row

Has anyone gotten any suede items from T&D? I'm thinking about a Velo in Militaire.

30-12-2013
windowshopping

I just got my Vert Menthe City from NBF T&D.
LOVE it! Best leather of all my NBF bags. This is my 9th from them, and another bag & clutch on the way soon

30-12-2013
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by allegra View Post
Has anyone gotten any suede items from T&D? I'm thinking about a Velo in Militaire.
Second this question. Militaire or Violet seem interesting to me. Santa has agreed to buy my next NBF. :-)

31-12-2013
windowshopping

To those who have ordered from T&D before...
How does one shop with them? I'm on their website but can't view what colors they currently have in stock.

Any shopping tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

31-12-2013
fashion insider

Hey guys,

I'm trying to make a choice between the LV Louise and the Constance bag from Jacky as a gift for my mom. Does anyone have these? Does it matter which one or should I go with one vs the other?

04-01-2014
kabhi alvida

Hey guys!

I'm thinking of getting a new bag to add to my collection.

Has anyone bought a Givenchy Nightingale before?

And has anyone bought a Chanel recently? Ideally I'd like a velvet boy bag.

I'd like to get hold of Catty's details if I can.

M

05-01-2014
windowshopping

Just order a Mineral Bleu city from T&D, has anyone received their bag yet? What's the leather like? This is my 7th bag from them, I haven't order from them over a year. I've got high hope this time.

06-01-2014
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisha2008 View Post
I just got my Vert Menthe City from NBF T&D.
LOVE it! Best leather of all my NBF bags. This is my 9th from them, and another bag & clutch on the way soon
PLEASE post pics of your Vert Menthe! I've been thinking about getting it, I'd love to see what it looks like!

06-01-2014
front row

Can someone recommend any good watch sellers? J is limited to Chanel and Catty's selection is sparse.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #13, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules