How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-03-2014
backstage pass

Thanks citron! I really appreciate it. Its a beautiful bag! That's the first time I have seen the mini-giant hardware and it looks really good! Loving the rose gold. Definitely whetting my appetite

26-03-2014
backstage pass

The rose gold looks lovely, really chic citron!

Does anyone know who carries good sofia coppola collection from vuitton? Fang doesn't offer it sadly and I'm really lusting after it!

I talked to fang and she said that this batch of beige chanel should be better, but I'm still awaiting the pictures to be sure

27-03-2014
windowshopping

I haven't shop with NBF for few years. But I went through a phase that I was ordering a bag with them every 3 months. I have the black work, magenta weekender, grey part time (GSH), Turquoise (GGH), Vert d'eau work, Anthracite Velo which I still carry everyday. I'm happy with all of them, leather is so distressed. The only one that I'm not keen was the Turquoise (GGH), I took it out from the dustbag few months ago, and discovered that GHH has faded and discolor. And the leather is definitely not as soft as the other bags I bought from them. Anyone is waiting for their bag right now? I'm also wondering who does the best Alexander Wang Rococo?

07-04-2014
trendsetter

I just put in order for a chanel caviar in black--so I REALLY hope the quality is good.

backstage pass

my beige chanel came in yeay^^ I went for the jumbo one cause I have a medium purple one that I hardly use 'cause it's too small

I asked pic pre-shipping and stated the last bad batch but she assured me this batch was better and the pictures I received looked fine to me

and now my bag came in, fast shipping for sure and as far as I can tell it looks good, will post pictures later cause I'm away this weekend

23-04-2014
windowshopping

Girls have any of you bought a proenza ps11 on ioffer? any photos? or seller you could recommend?
Thanks for help

24-04-2014
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambi230 View Post
Girls have any of you bought a proenza ps11 on ioffer? any photos? or seller you could recommend?
Thanks for help
I would recommend staying away from iOffer - it's not a particularly trustworthy place and I've heard a lot of horror stories!

You'd be much better buying from a trusted seller or Taobao using an agent.

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by *k.a.t.e* View Post
I would recommend staying away from iOffer - it's not a particularly trustworthy place and I've heard a lot of horror stories!

You'd be much better buying from a trusted seller or Taobao using an agent.
Would you have anyone to recommend than?

Last edited by bambi230; 26-04-2014 at 02:18 AM.
26-04-2014
rising star

Hi,

Any ideas where NBF ship to? I tried 3 countries and a pop up comes up each time saying they don't ship to that country.

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambi230 View Post
Would you have anyone to recommend than?
I haven't seen many PS11's around, Emily has a huge selection of bags so it might be worth looking there if you have her info. Otherwise your best bet would probably be Taobao.

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkHalo View Post
Hi,

Any ideas where NBF ship to? I tried 3 countries and a pop up comes up each time saying they don't ship to that country.
You need to email them and tell them what you would like, as from what they have told me the site is still not fully up and running just yet.

27-04-2014
scenester

Anyone ever purchased from uncle bench or ebaaggs??

28-04-2014
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaInLove View Post
Anyone ever purchased from uncle bench or ebaaggs??
Not personally but I've heard of people shopping with uncle bench - his prices are quite high and I think people have had issues around wait times and not replying with him lately.

scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by *k.a.t.e* View Post
Not personally but I've heard of people shopping with uncle bench - his prices are quite high and I think people have had issues around wait times and not replying with him lately.
Uncle bench is really a girl. I've spoken to her a few times but I'm not sure if the bags are really worth the money. Are they really all that good? Also still curious about ebaagg. Anyone know if Jacky or fang have the chanel so black bag which is the black lamb skin w black hardware??

scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123xalady View Post
I just put in order for a chanel caviar in black--so I REALLY hope the quality is good.
Who are you ordering the chanel from? I'm on the fence of who to go with

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #13, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules