How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-04-2014
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaInLove View Post
Uncle bench is really a girl. I've spoken to her a few times but I'm not sure if the bags are really worth the money. Are they really all that good? Also still curious about ebaagg. Anyone know if Jacky or fang have the chanel so black bag which is the black lamb skin w black hardware??
Her Chanel/Hermes is supposed to be good but I think others are better, Fang especially.

Jacky has the 12" so black flap in lambskin, it's $200.

30-04-2014
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by *k.a.t.e* View Post
Her Chanel/Hermes is supposed to be good but I think others are better, Fang especially.

Jacky has the 12" so black flap in lambskin, it's $200.
Fang doesn't have the so black but catty does. Who do you think is better w that, jacky or catty??

fashion insider

Any recs on Celine phantom bags? Jacky is close but the pocket placement is off.

04-05-2014
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by impossibleprincess View Post
Hey guys!

I'm thinking of getting a new bag to add to my collection.

Has anyone bought a Givenchy Nightingale before?

And has anyone bought a Chanel recently? Ideally I'd like a velvet boy bag.

I'd like to get hold of Catty's details if I can.

M
It has been ages since I visited. It is time for something new and I bought some originals but some models/ prices are just not worth it.

I bought the Nightingale from Jacky (is he still around ?)
The bag was pretty good (even compared with the original, I got in another color) but I have it now I think 5 years (or more, I bought when it first came out) still use it. The inside zipper is broken and the leather has gone off. It looks about 100 years old now but I would buy it again immediately

06-05-2014
scenester

I haven't posted in several years, but have several t&d bags , i would love a giant Pom Pom, did they ever make this style? I think it would be perfect as a mommy bag. Anyone else?

10-05-2014
trendsetter

Hi, I haven't posted in a while as well, I have many bags from T&D and Fang I am looking for a good TF Jennifer bag does anyone know where I might find one?

Last edited by lucy92; 10-05-2014 at 08:45 AM. Reason: removing seller request info
10-05-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal7 View Post
Hi, I haven't posted in a while as well, I have many bags from T&D and Fang I am looking for a good TF Jennifer bag does anyone know where I might find one?
jacky has the jennifer for $208.

V.I.P.

i puchased the full grain pebbled leather vivienne from jacky. here are some low quality photos of it i took.

i like the bag - i think it will scratch less than the smooth version. and i also like the compartments.

i am thinking about getting the burgundy version in my next order. what do you guys think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vivienne1.jpg (76.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg vivienne2.jpg (162.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg vivienne3.jpg (98.7 KB, 2 views)

scenester

Has anyone seen any good graffiti backpack reps? Also I wanted to let you guys know a friend of line ordered from uncle bench. Not only did they take weeks to even ship out but when she received it the bag was horrible. And to top it all off she didn't receive the whole order and wasn't even notified until she questioned it. My friend says she will never order from them again. So sad because they r very pricey.

V.I.P.

^jacky has the graffiti backpack. i don't know how good they are.

here are my photos of the celine trio from J. i'm glad i purchased this as the auth has a lot of quality issues (ie strap breaking off etc)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trio1.jpg (70.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg trio2.jpg (132.3 KB, 13 views)

rising star

Hi ALL!
It's been absolute ages since I've posted. I still receive the thread digests and check in periodically, but honestly I haven't found each season's 'hot bags' too inspiring. I'm redoing my apt and have taken inventory of all my bags and have figured out the holes in my collection. It's time for me to buy some bags again (Chanel, Hermes & Prada) - yayy! I'm enjoying the pics, and waiting for some more Fang Chanel reviews... I'm also interested in ordering from T&D, I have a hot mail addy but have never dealt with them. Is there a site that I can shop from?

15-05-2014
front row

I would go with J's...it is very good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaInLove View Post
Fang doesn't have the so black but catty does. Who do you think is better w that, jacky or catty??

15-05-2014
scenester

I've always dealt w them through email. They also used to have stuff up on ioffer. I think your best bet would be to shoot them an email.

windowshopping

Any idea who does nice Mulberry Oak Bayswaters? I am a bit confused about the leather. On the originals there was this beautiful, organic Darwin leather and then you see new ones with variations on the grain and color. I will definitely buy an original when I save up the money but would love one for now. Just don't want a cheap, overly obvious tacky knock off. I had bought an Alexa from Catty many years ago but the hardwear started dropping off after about a month....

Last edited by citron; 23-05-2014 at 05:58 AM. Reason: spelling
03-06-2014
rising star

Hi all, does Jacky's all Black Chanel come in a maxi or jumbo size?

Also, I know this is old skool but I am looking for a MBMJ Classic Q Hillier Hobo in Taupe. Does anyone carry this?
Thanks!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #13, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules