How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-06-2014
front row

I've heard Jacky's bayswaters are really good. Hope that helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by citron View Post
Any idea who does nice Mulberry Oak Bayswaters? I am a bit confused about the leather. On the originals there was this beautiful, organic Darwin leather and then you see new ones with variations on the grain and color. I will definitely buy an original when I save up the money but would love one for now. Just don't want a cheap, overly obvious tacky knock off. I had bought an Alexa from Catty many years ago but the hardwear started dropping off after about a month....

07-06-2014
rising star

Hi everyone! does anyone know who makes a good quality chanel le boy?

07-06-2014
rising star

Also, has anyone purchased from jessyjade?

18-06-2014
rising star

I've purchased several bags off catty, the last of which was a Celine of not the greatest quality. I'm hoping to purchase a black croc phantom next week, but would like to try another seller and hopefully receive a better quality bag. Any recommended sellers for Celine's around? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by lucy92; 18-06-2014 at 06:51 AM. Reason: removing request for seller info
26-06-2014
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPrincipessa View Post
Anyone ever ordered a work or weekender from NBF? I'm waiting for the magenta to be ready, but have only gotten city bags and wallets from them (years ago)..
I bought an Anthracite GRGH Work from T&D a few years ago, its stunning. I have a few t&d bags, I first purchased a lilac First and then a Siegle City. The Work is definitely my favorite of the three.

Id love anther t&d bag why is why I logged onto this forum again after a relatively long absence but there seems to be very little conversation about them! Is everyone buying Celine's these days?

If anyone can provide any feedback on recent purchases from t&d (leathers, colours, styles etc) I'd love to hear.... Thanks!

28-06-2014
rising star

I've just placed my first order which is now on it's way to me from the boys, so I'll update!

Where is everyone getting their celine's? I haven't seen any well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten_77 View Post
I bought an Anthracite GRGH Work from T&D a few years ago, its stunning. I have a few t&d bags, I first purchased a lilac First and then a Siegle City. The Work is definitely my favorite of the three.

Id love anther t&d bag why is why I logged onto this forum again after a relatively long absence but there seems to be very little conversation about them! Is everyone buying Celine's these days?

If anyone can provide any feedback on recent purchases from t&d (leathers, colours, styles etc) I'd love to hear.... Thanks!

fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkHalo View Post
I've just placed my first order which is now on it's way to me from the boys, so I'll update!

Where is everyone getting their celine's? I haven't seen any well done.
Please update when they arrive, I'm looking to jump in on an order wit T&D.

I have no clue on the Celine's. I ordered a phantom from jacky but returned it. I have yet to see a good one from anyone.

30-06-2014
rising star

I'm really pleased! The bag is beautiful. Balenciagia don't make the G21 anymore so I was really happy when they said that they would do it. I did wait a while for it, I think I ordered at the end of April and just got it, but good communication throughout.

This was my first time ordering a rep and I'm impressed. I'm saving up for an authentic Celine as I don't know if I can get a good enough rep.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten_77 View Post

you may not hear many updates on T+D bags because their bags last a really long time. i am still using some of their bags that i purchased in 2007. the black leathers have really held up perfectly for instance.

and yes, people still are buying some celines from jacky. i have a trio, luggage and box from him.

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkHalo View Post
I'm really pleased! The bag is beautiful. Balenciagia don't make the G21 anymore so I was really happy when they said that they would do it. I did wait a while for it, I think I ordered at the end of April and just got it, but good communication throughout.

This was my first time ordering a rep and I'm impressed. I'm saving up for an authentic Celine as I don't know if I can get a good enough rep.
Thank you for updating! How is the Anthracite leather? Would be great if you could post pictures!

01-07-2014
rising star

I'm not sure how to upload here, so I'm trying this link. I really like the leather.

free photo hosting

Last edited by PinkHalo; 01-07-2014 at 02:31 PM.
02-07-2014
windowshopping

PinkHalo your bag looks amazing! The leather looks really yummy. Thanks for posting! Is it this dark ? It almost looks like black. Really pretty!

05-07-2014
rising star

I think it looks even darker in real life, which makes the rose gold pop. I love it!

V.I.P.

if you are interested in a mini city for $189 in Mauve, Black, Magenta, Curry, Greige, Papyrus and Gris Tarmac contact T+D.

scenester

I think the reason why this thread has slowed is cause the colours are preeeetty boring right now. Really - 3 greys (Greige, Papyrus and Gris Tarmac)? Yawn.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #13, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules