iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #13 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1) - Page 36 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-02-2017
scenester

Has anyone heard from Fang recently? I finalized an order with her before chinese new year and then no response back with the invoice.

06-02-2017
V.I.P.

I don't think you should panic - The New Year Holiday ends today. I've heard pretty much everything shuts down over there.

21-02-2017
backstage pass

Nalgene Freak - I'd love to know what you got from Fang & what you think of the quality! I'm thinking of picking up a few reps after a few years of only getting T&D stuff, but after NBF quality it is hard to take the lottery of the other sellers! I have completely lost track of Jacky (and didn't get an email from Frank, so I must be on an ages old email list of his).

If anyone has splashed out on a Hermes super-rep I'd love to know. I have been tempted to go for it a few times, but worry about the end quality for a price I could practically pick up a genuine Mulberry/LV for...

23-02-2017
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleblacksheep View Post
Nalgene Freak - I'd love to know what you got from Fang & what you think of the quality! I'm thinking of picking up a few reps after a few years of only getting T&D stuff, but after NBF quality it is hard to take the lottery of the other sellers! I have completely lost track of Jacky (and didn't get an email from Frank, so I must be on an ages old email list of his).

If anyone has splashed out on a Hermes super-rep I'd love to know. I have been tempted to go for it a few times, but worry about the end quality for a price I could practically pick up a genuine Mulberry/LV for...

I don't like to double post but it is too late to edit my last one! I have decided to go with the LV from Joy as it looks very good. I am considering a Celine mini-luggage, the Givenchy Antigone & one of the small YSLs from her if anyone has got one from her before?

I'm also going to pick up some chanel flats, an Egyptian blue classic City, and either the Apple Green or Vert D'eau classic cities from NBF aswell. Has anyone got the Apple Green from them already?

26-02-2017
fashion insider

I forgot to post here about the delightful MM with pivoine interior from Catty. Love love love mine! But haven't used it as of late since I've been using a backpack for my 10 month olds stuff.

I placed an order with C in January for a reverse pochette metis. But still haven't gotten it. I contacted her and asked her to send me another one.. and if I ever got the other one I would send it back to her. Has anyone waited almost 2 mos to get something EMS?? Usually I get my bags from her within a week!

I also ordered a Palm Springs LV backpack. I'll post when I get it! I'll also post delightful pics later if anyone is interested.

27-02-2017
front row

Hey, anyone who's gotten an NBF recently, are there any pics out there? I don't know how the leather looks these days. I've held onto a black City RH and an anthracite twiggy RH when they used "thin and smooth" leather batches. But, I've been using a tote for baby stuff and I'm debating whether or not to hold onto the twiggy because it doesn't fit all I need. Should I keep it?

11-03-2017
windowshopping

Hello,
Does anyone know who makes a good Chloé Hudson?

Many thanks in advance

17-03-2017
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsnow View Post
Oh, I got one, too! Curious for reviews as well as would love to get stuff

I confirmed an order today. Will let you know how the quality is.

17-03-2017
tfs star

I have ordered a black Velo and black City and was wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently.

I used to order from back in 2007 or 2008 and the city was thin and smooth leather. Now I just received the two bags and I'm confused as the leather is much thicker and the I'm not sure about the straps as they look as they are from a different leather base.

Did the leather changed to much over the years? I haven't ordered for such a long time and now I'm really confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinquo View Post
Hey, anyone who's gotten an NBF recently, are there any pics out there? I don't know how the leather looks these days. I've held onto a black City RH and an anthracite twiggy RH when they used "thin and smooth" leather batches. But, I've been using a tote for baby stuff and I'm debating whether or not to hold onto the twiggy because it doesn't fit all I need. Should I keep it?

22-03-2017
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruchtzwerg View Post
I have ordered a black Velo and black City and was wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently.

I used to order from back in 2007 or 2008 and the city was thin and smooth leather. Now I just received the two bags and I'm confused as the leather is much thicker and the I'm not sure about the straps as they look as they are from a different leather base.

Did the leather changed to much over the years? I haven't ordered for such a long time and now I'm really confused.

As far as I know, Bal switched from using the Chevre leather to Lambskin around 07/08, so yes, the NBF Bals I have are markedly different from pre- & post- that period. The leather is much thicker, but lovely and supple. Some of my earlier bags the leather was much thinner & delicate. I am hard on bags so they do look very battered now. I got the Black City with GGH last year from NBF and I love it. I have ordered the Egyptian Blue city RH from the current run so I am curious to see if the leather will be much different...

24-03-2017
tfs star

Ok, I see. Well, I was just confused.
Is your leather strap from your GGH last year also a bit stiff?

Here are my pictures of the black city and black velo. What do you guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleblacksheep View Post
As far as I know, Bal switched from using the Chevre leather to Lambskin around 07/08, so yes, the NBF Bals I have are markedly different from pre- & post- that period. The leather is much thicker, but lovely and supple. Some of my earlier bags the leather was much thinner & delicate. I am hard on bags so they do look very battered now. I got the Black City with GGH last year from NBF and I love it. I have ordered the Egyptian Blue city RH from the current run so I am curious to see if the leather will be much different...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image3-1.jpg (502.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg image1-2.jpg (539.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg image2-1.jpg (527.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg image4-1.jpg (460.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg image5-1.jpg (526.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg image6.jpg (534.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg image7.jpg (525.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg image8.jpg (519.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg image9.jpg (461.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg image10.jpg (504.3 KB, 3 views)

06-04-2017
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruchtzwerg View Post
Ok, I see. Well, I was just confused.
Is your leather strap from your GGH last year also a bit stiff?

Here are my pictures of the black city and black velo. What do you guys think?
Wow those are gorgeous! Leather looks perfect. Any reason why you chose the silver giant 12 hardware over the classic silver "rh" T&D started offering last year?

09-04-2017
rising star

I haven't bought anything in sooooo long but got an completely "out of the blue" email from T&D last week saying they had new bags and shoes, and as I've just done a massive clear-out and declutter I am now hugely tempted to start buying bags again.

I went onto the Bel site itself and the bags look very different to the ones i have from T&D ten years ago, so they've obviously kept up to speed.

@Fruchtwerg, your bag looks amazing.

Has anyone got an idea of what the egyptian blue and apple green look like , asI'm quite intrigued by those colures.

09-04-2017
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi-uk View Post
I haven't bought anything in sooooo long but got an completely "out of the blue" email from T&D last week saying they had new bags and shoes, and as I've just done a massive clear-out and declutter I am now hugely tempted to start buying bags again.

I went onto the Bel site itself and the bags look very different to the ones i have from T&D ten years ago, so they've obviously kept up to speed.

@Fruchtwerg, your bag looks amazing.

Has anyone got an idea of what the egyptian blue and apple green look like , asI'm quite intrigued by those colures.
The Egyptian blue is up on their website, 2nd page. T&D's leather is still very accurate, with the exception of 1-2 recent releases.

You may want to exercise caution with colours released by Balenciaga in the last year though, because the bal design team changed their hardware/logo markings around the end of 2016, specifically on the zippers and interior leather/metal tag (I bought an auth metallic edge city recently, and its markings - along with those on the current stock of regular and giant HW city bags - were different.) I don't think T&D have updated their bags to match.

11-04-2017
front row

Does anyone know where i can get Tom Ford backpack from?!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #13, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules