iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #13 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1) - Page 37 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-04-2017
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0rrid View Post
The Egyptian blue is up on their website, 2nd page. T&D's leather is still very accurate, with the exception of 1-2 recent releases.

You may want to exercise caution with colours released by Balenciaga in the last year though, because the bal design team changed their hardware/logo markings around the end of 2016, specifically on the zippers and interior leather/metal tag (I bought an auth metallic edge city recently, and its markings - along with those on the current stock of regular and giant HW city bags - were different.) I don't think T&D have updated their bags to match.
Noted, thank you for the advice

28-04-2017
trendsetter

Has anyone heard from Fang recently? I have emailed her twice with no response :/

scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123xalady View Post
Has anyone heard from Fang recently? I have emailed her twice with no response :/
I emailed her before chinese new year to place an order and I never heard back from her.

10-05-2017
& R.V.R

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleblacksheep View Post
Nalgene Freak - I'd love to know what you got from Fang & what you think of the quality! I'm thinking of picking up a few reps after a few years of only getting T&D stuff, but after NBF quality it is hard to take the lottery of the other sellers! I have completely lost track of Jacky (and didn't get an email from Frank, so I must be on an ages old email list of his).

If anyone has splashed out on a Hermes super-rep I'd love to know. I have been tempted to go for it a few times, but worry about the end quality for a price I could practically pick up a genuine Mulberry/LV for...
*** Edited *** See thread rules in post #1

I'm looking for a CC maxi caviar flap and a LV toiletries 19 and possibly a wallet.....

Last edited by BetteT; 10-05-2017 at 11:59 AM.
08-06-2017
front row

Has anyone found a good quality CC Filigree Vanity case? I've only found some dodgy sellers on IG and they're all asking for the same price as the authentic ones cost

27-06-2017
kabhi alvida

Hi all
I want to get a suede Velo from NBF and would love to hear reviews from others about whether they hold up well. Right now their pricing and the fact they take PayPal and ship DHL seems too good to be true..

29-07-2017
rising star

Hi All!
This thread has quieted down so much from the old days. But it's great to be back.
kasippu I am so curious to see what your order from Frank looked like?

31-07-2017
front row

Yes please yes please, even if you all don't post pictures, would like to know. DH has me on a rep ban and I can't order like I used to :[

24-08-2017
scenester

I haven't bought a bag in ages (used to buy from Joy, Catty and NBF) but have recently gotten a desire to get my hands on one of the old LV x Kusama pieces. Anyone have any ideas?

It's strange because I used to be so into bags and just sort of lost my appetite for them. I'm basically using a few auth Pradas on a rotation. But tempted to buy a new velo.

02-09-2017
front row

Anyone have photos of the Burberry boots that the boys are doing?

07-09-2017
backstage pass

has anyone purchased NBF's mandarin? The pictures I received seem to have a very faded color to them, not the vibrant orange I was expecting. Is this common or is the bag old and the leather has faded?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #13, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules