How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-10-2009
tfs star

^thank youuuuuu
it is just perfect!!!

09-10-2009
backstage pass

Are the two studs (the "eyes" of the bag) at the front middle of T&D's GH Day bags too close together? I've seen several pictures of their giant hardware Days and compared to authentic ones, the eyes on the front are a little closer together I think? I think it's a pretty obvious flaw... Maybe we can let T&D know so they can fix it in the future.

09-10-2009
backstage pass

Amyiish - that's on our list. It's because the front half moon piece is too small so they look closer together!

09-10-2009
V.I.P.

Hi,

Can anyone pm me Jacky's new website?

09-10-2009
rising star

DangerMouse - you are such a darling!! thank you so kuch for offering to help and for your great suggestion.

Bagalicious - Thank you also for the fab idea. I think I'll try what you did first and then if it doesn't work I'll take DM up on her offer.

You guys are the best

09-10-2009
front row

I tried rubbing the glue off... I tried scratching it off the bottom... not working. Here is a better picture (although this color is impossible to capture on camera) 2nd pic is close up of the line on the front.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC02265.JPG (413.2 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg DSC02268.jpg (277.7 KB, 17 views)

09-10-2009
backstage pass

OMG I think I saw a t&d black ggh city today but I'm not sure maybe its auth (not very familiar with bbags). It's so beautiful. Now I'm thinking of changing my black city rh to ggh! I heard that the ggh color is a bit off. Is it obvious if you are not comparing it side to side? Are there any other flaws that the rh doesn't have?

Last edited by arisaa; 09-10-2009 at 07:09 PM.

09-10-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna View Post
Ok soooo, I just got out of a meeting with a woman who had a beautiful quilted chanel bag and now i'm dying for one.
It definitely wasn't the jumbo (though I like the sizing of the jumbo) and it wasn't the small evening size... does that leave the 2.55? medium flap? Not sure of exact styles!
Also, I'm looking over both ebay auctions and some of jacky's chanels and i am noticing that there are double flaps on the authentic ones from ebay and jacky's does not have this double flap? But maybe some styles have the double flap, and some do not?
I guess my question is... Are Jacky's flaps sort of correct? construction wise?
I think the style I'm after is the medium caviar.
Any help would be appreciated, again, I did do a search for information, but so many posts came up when i searched for this bag!!
Luna, Jacky's "1112" is the double-flap bag. His pictures don't show it clearly but in the photo where you can see the stitched CC's just above that there is a snap and this is what snaps the flap down, and the top flap then comes over that and is secured by the lock. His 2.55 reissues are the same - also with double flap (#2136 & #2159) The 1112 bag measures 10" long, just shy of 7" high, and 2 3/4" wide at the base. I find that it's really more of a dressy evening bag and just carries the essentials. I am sorry that I am still unable to find my camera cable or I would take a photo for you.
I'm not sure if this was what you were asking or not, I may have totally misconstrued your post.......

09-10-2009
fashion elite

kxm911 There is something you can buy called "Goo gone" it says you can use it safely on leather and carpet ect....maybe try it on an old piece of leather that you don't care about to make sure first, but thats an idea.I would definitely shoot the boys an E mail, I bet they will know how to get rid of excess glue...sorry
or this- Un-Du Adhesive Remover..both are available on amazon so you can check the specs.

Last edited by bagalicious; 09-10-2009 at 07:42 PM.

09-10-2009
V.I.P.

my framboise PT from T+D

09-10-2009
V.I.P.

a closeup without flash of the PT.

09-10-2009
front row

Nice Lucy I love Framboise with the SH.

Has anyone received a swatch of Marine from T&D yet? I can't wait to see it. Please post the pic

09-10-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesiren View Post
thanks, but i think the FC is too casual for me with the wristlet. i'm going to get the black FC with GGH to try it on for size, but the praline i really wanted for dressier looks.

anyone else interested in the following:
- envelope clutch
- step
- brief with RH
thesiren: I would love a Step in some type of red or another color but not black.

09-10-2009
trendsetter

[QUOTE=lucy92;6281932]a closeup without flash of the PT.

lucy92, Congrats on your Framoboise PT w/GSH. She looks great!

10-10-2009
front row

Danger, have you sent the list to the boys yet? Did they say anything? thanks for doing that anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by danger mouse View Post
Amyiish - that's on our list. It's because the front half moon piece is too small so they look closer together!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #3, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, read, rules