How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-10-2009
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagalicious View Post
I love the Mulberry bayswater...can't wait to see a pic paperbirds I refer to this bag lovingly as the working girls birkin!
haha i remember reading you say this before, i totally agree!

11-10-2009
backstage pass

wooots! 4th thread already. This thread is as fast as a bullet!

paperbirds Please post pictures of your Mulberry bayswater!

and yay for PS1! I know many of you ladies have been waiting for the production of the PS1

11-10-2009
backstage pass

PinkPrincess113: Your Black GGH PT and Sapphire GSH Work looks amazing! And WOW, another work again??? Haha

And how is the Chanel Rodeo Drive Medium from catty?

11-10-2009
tfs star

I only want the PS1 if it's done in the gorgeous bright yellow that kimair has. I LOVE it!!

I've heard that Jacky and Catty both have good Mulberry. I've heard that Jacky's is SO good that it could be auth. I have the large oak Bays from him and it's a very sturdy bag! It's mammoth though! I should have gotten the regular size

bagalicious: Thanks!! I've been a very patient girl waiting for these bags but it's pretty much gone now. Time for them to arrive. It's like being at th end of a pregnancy...it may only be one more day, but it feels like an eternity! Love the mod pic with the VG! LOVE your boots! I'm wearing mine (which are similar) tomorrow since yours look so hott! And ITA about the Bayswater being the working girl's Birk!! Great description!

PinkPrincess: Your haul sounds perfect! Getting all the styles/combos you want and not sacrificing. Sometimes figuring out your order is like a puzzle...you just got figure out where they fit!

arisaa: I believe T&D are sold out of praline GGH. I know they have GSH Works and PT's. I think they also just got more black GGH Works. It's always best to ask them directly though, you can sometimes snag a bag that was given up at the last minute, and thus becomes available. I've been able to get a bag or two this way!

11-10-2009
front row

YAY PS1! i'm so uber excited.
do you think he'd make a python version?

can someone pm me jacky's info?
pls pls. Thanks

12-10-2009
front row

bagalicious: Thanks!! I've been a very patient girl waiting for these bags but it's pretty much gone now. Time for them to arrive. It's like being at th end of a pregnancy...it may only be one more day, but it feels like an eternity! Love the mod pic with the VG! LOVE your boots! I'm wearing mine (which are similar) tomorrow since yours look so hott! And ITA about the Bayswater being the working girl's Birk!! Great description!

NO middle of the night feedings, and no smelly diapers.

Welcome New Ones

12-10-2009
fashion insider

madmurder- thanks! yes another work.. decided i didn't need 2 anthras so changed one to black works are theeee best... the chanel rodeo drive was actually my mom's and now she doesn't want it anymore..she's scared to dirty it so she doesn't use it! she's only had it for about 1 month!

bbs- totally agree.. now i just need to get the bags... soooo anxious!!!!

12-10-2009
backstage pass

I changed my order for the millionth time. My black rh city and praline ggh work will be sent this week . I previously thought I'm too petite for a work 5ft 1 but after seeing all of your beautiful works I decided to try one out. Hope it doesn't look too big on me. I heard praline is pretty stiff does it break in easily?

12-10-2009
rising star

Hey ladies!

Ok so I've been convinced to jump on the black bag train...although I'm a little afraid to get both now because they may announce another color I want. I have a black city and various other black bags from other designers. I want to get a black giant city & a black giant work. I can't decide which to get with silver hardware and which to get gold. OR I was thinking to just get a giant black work & then a giant day. Decisions decisions.

Bagalicious I love your VG bag. It was perfect with your outfit. I hate that I missed your black work's television debut.

12-10-2009
backstage pass

Was away for the weekend and I have a lot to catch up on!

I broke down and bought a Black RH City from T&D. They said the leather's the same as the Black FC. There should be one left, so anyone who's keen, do shoot them an email.

12-10-2009
rising star

God i LOVE bayswaters! Great for laptops etc. The amount of rubbish I hoard in my bag at the mo is quite frankly embarrassing! I can fill a bayswater no problem!

Last edited by FashionGirl87; 12-10-2009 at 02:59 AM.

12-10-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by kxm911 View Post
They told me on Oct. 6th that they just coming off production & going the the QC table.
Thanks for the info, so it actually means we should be getting them it two weeks' time If lucky

12-10-2009
rising star

Omg I think i need a Cerise bayswater in my life...along with a gold metallic...a black patent...and a oak! Oh dear. Anyone seen the first 2 anywhere?

12-10-2009
fashion elite

Fashiongirl87 I looked on the mulberry site, and as far as I can see the Cerise color is only in hair calf leather and ostrich?
I prefer the darwin or there pebbley leather, I bet it's going to be very difficult to rep hair calf leather?

Last edited by bagalicious; 12-10-2009 at 07:59 AM.

12-10-2009
fashion elite

/\..Also, it's going to have to be a pretty good color match to get cerise...it is a nice shade, but again very specific...I'm thinking a black bayswater maybe the way to go for me! even the browns and the greys are dodgy! I wish we could see the colors of bags before we buy..

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #4, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, read, rules