How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-10-2009
V.I.P.

iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #4 (Please read the rules in post #1)
Moderator Notes:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic! There are threads in Heart and Soul if you want to chat.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • The closed threads can be viewed here, here and here.
And the rules for this specific thread:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com). If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them.

2. Please do a search first if you want info on the quality of a specific seller. You can also check out pictures in the Ioffer Pictures thread.

3. ALL images must have an image credit or they will be deleted. Also, do not posts links to images...use a photo hosting site such as tinypic, photobucket, or supload.

4. No selling or spamming will be allowed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my framboise PT from T+D

Last edited by kimair; 11-10-2009 at 06:22 PM.

09-10-2009
V.I.P.

a closeup without flash of the PT.

Last edited by kimair; 11-10-2009 at 06:22 PM.

09-10-2009
front row

Nice Lucy I love Framboise with the SH.

Has anyone received a swatch of Marine from T&D yet? I can't wait to see it. Please post the pic

09-10-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesiren View Post
thanks, but i think the FC is too casual for me with the wristlet. i'm going to get the black FC with GGH to try it on for size, but the praline i really wanted for dressier looks.

anyone else interested in the following:
- envelope clutch
- step
- brief with RH
thesiren: I would love a Step in some type of red or another color but not black.

09-10-2009
trendsetter

[QUOTE=lucy92;6281932]a closeup without flash of the PT.

lucy92, Congrats on your Framoboise PT w/GSH. She looks great!

10-10-2009
front row

Danger, have you sent the list to the boys yet? Did they say anything? thanks for doing that anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by danger mouse View Post
Amyiish - that's on our list. It's because the front half moon piece is too small so they look closer together!

10-10-2009
backstage pass

lucy92: Ooo smooshy !thick! leather

kxm911: Maybe you can try baby wipes / rubbing alcohol (not sure if this is safe though, but it could be too drying for the leather. Baby wipes has less alcohol content inside.)? So sorry for your bag.

giggetta: Okay i will be getting a day after I got my hands on my 1st twiggy!!! Am getting a twiggy soon. Thanks for the pictures!

Luna: If you are unsure of the size of the Chanel flap that you have seen, I have found a useful website stating all the different sizes of a chanel flap. Will pm you Oh and i think there is one "1112" flap from Jacky in the photos thread, being posted up recently, that you can have a look, just in case you didn't know

10-10-2009
trendsetter

Lucy92- I really like your PT, would you say that the first or second photo is truer to the color IRL? thank-you enjoy your bag!!!

10-10-2009
tfs star

T&D have praline GSH PT's and Works available. No leather left for FC's though. Boo. I really need a great neutral clutch.....

10-10-2009
fashion insider

Lucy- I love your framboise. The more and more I look at it with GSH, the more I love it!

Praline is such a cute color. I would love a clutch in that with GSH.

BBS: Ok so the bags I am awaiting are: Ame RH City, Black GSH Work, 09 Anthra GGH City!

Bella: Including the gsh work, I only have... 5 black bags! Black RH City, Black GGH PT, Auth Black Chanel backpack, Faux Chanel bucket bag. I sold the Coco and decided I do not need the Diego!

10-10-2009
windowshopping

For those with Praline bags, is the leather spot on? It looks blotchy to me in photos and that's quite worrying.

10-10-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopaholic48 View Post
Danger, have you sent the list to the boys yet? Did they say anything? thanks for doing that anyway
shopaholic - It's gona get sent off very soon. We're just compiling all the final details now into a little document. We'll let you know what T&D say on tings!

Lucy92 - Nice PT! The leather - even though it's drier - looks more authentic to me as a new bag. I'm sure she'll smoosh up for you soon!

10-10-2009
backstage pass

Could someone please PM me the correct measurement for a GH side ring? Does anyone own an Auth GH bag?
Is it the same on the DAY, CITY and PT?
I have the correct measurement for RH bags.
Thanks

10-10-2009
front row

i haven't order anything new from T&d since my vert d'eau city - which i looove - and since i saw DM Black city...i'm dying 2 get one -BTW DM ur balck city is TDF- so what do u think should i get a black city from his new batch...is it better than the old one??
and do u think it's classic? i mean i want it 2 be my everyday bag...so what do u guys think??? i appreciate any input
BTW DM u look GREAT wearing ur AM PT bag...and i looo000o0ove ur boot

10-10-2009
backstage pass

Totah - You can't get any more classic than a Black RH City. It's the first Bal bag that many gals buy. It is quite simply the quintessential Bal bag!
I would get one from this batch if you're thinking about getting one. The black leather we have seen posted in the last few weeks has all been super duper trooper! I use my Black City as my everyday bag. There is not one outfit I cannot pair it with. It'll be your fave i'm sure!
And thanks for the bag/boot love too!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #4, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, read, rules