How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-01-2010
windowshopping

plz can i have jacky's site plz plz

31-01-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco109 View Post
You guys I will have a Large Oversized Alexa from Catty very soon. It has finally cleared customs after being there for a week. I hope to post pictures of it by Wednesday. If it is a good rep I will be getting a black one as Mulberry is making an all black version to be released in Late March. I am really lovin my Mulberry lately.

What exactly happens when a bag is held up at customs? It was at the China customs checkpoint, right? Do you they open your package?

31-01-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagalicious View Post
bagalicious: Thanks very much for your advice. I will try that tip with the tea
on a Q-Tip tomorrow and let you know how it turns out.
try a test area first, maybe inside, but I know tea (without milk) stains so i am assuming it will stain the white thread perfectly and blend it in..good luck [/QUOTE]

it's incredible how creative everyone here is!

baby oil, hand lotion, olive oil, washing machines ... and now tea!

i'd probably use some watercolour for this.. but that's because i don't drink tea :p

31-01-2010
trendsetter

Hi, I would like to ask any speedy owners, I have a speedy 30 do you prefer putting a base on the bottom of the bag or do you just let it slouch when you wear it? I went to the LV store and asked it they sold it with a base and the lady told me that the women throw a magazine (or a piece of cardboard) into the bottom of their bags, I thought the auth would have an optional base to them.

31-01-2010
fashion insider

go on ebay, search for speedy base/shaper, there are many sellers sell it, for cheap.

31-01-2010
scenester

Quote:
You guys I will have a Large Oversized Alexa from Catty very soon. It has finally cleared customs after being there for a week. I hope to post pictures of it by Wednesday. If it is a good rep I will be getting a black one as Mulberry is making an all black version to be released in Late March. I am really lovin my Mulberry lately.
can't wait to see it! I have a black mulberry from jacky that I love.

31-01-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_yorkie View Post
go on ebay, search for speedy base/shaper, there are many sellers sell it, for cheap.
Thank-you baby_yorkie on my way!!

31-01-2010
windowshopping

hey ladies...those of u who own the marine batch bags do you think its similar to blueberry?

31-01-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal7 View Post
Hi, I would like to ask any speedy owners, I have a speedy 30 do you prefer putting a base on the bottom of the bag or do you just let it slouch when you wear it? I went to the LV store and asked it they sold it with a base and the lady told me that the women throw a magazine (or a piece of cardboard) into the bottom of their bags, I thought the auth would have an optional base to them.
I let mine slouch-I think it looks better that way and why add more weight to the bag when it's already loaded up with stuff!

31-01-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal7 View Post
I prefer saggage! :p A sagging LV Speedy looks so good to me. I only own an authentic Speedy 25, and once you pack it with your everyday essentials (cosmetic case, wallet, a bottle of water or a book), there's not much room left for saggage. But I hope to own an authentic 35, which is bound to sag way more than the 25.

Maybe it depends on how much you like to have your bag interior organized? I love saggy bags but it becomes almost impossible to find my house keys or gum once the contents get jumbled up over and over. A base might reduce the jumble.

Last edited by indygo; 31-01-2010 at 10:33 PM.

31-01-2010
trendsetter

Beavercall-wow! super nice collection of bags, if you had to pick a fav which one would it be?

31-01-2010
backstage pass

Prada Saffiano Long Wallet
I bought a Prada Saffiano long wallet from a lovely TFS member recently and took some comparison photos. Will upload all the photos + details later as I've to head to the Post Office in a while.

Also, my sincere apologies to all those who'd PM-ed and emailed me. I've not had the time to reply all of them, will do so later.

Here's a sneak peek in the mean time:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Prada1.jpg (203.2 KB, 9 views)

31-01-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by beavercall View Post
I'm moving for grad school soon, so I was doing some "spring cleaning" of my closet. Just for fun, I took a picture of my NBF family. I had to climb a ladder to take this pic! Sorry for the low res, it was the best I could do indoors on a freezing winter's day I wish I had raisin and officier to include, it would have been like the Benneton ad of Bbags.

Pic mine
WOW!!!

31-01-2010
backstage pass

xooey: Cant' wait for the review!

31-01-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Good luck! I hope that Catty got all the details right!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #5, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, read, rules