How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

05-03-2010
fashion elite

I would have never picked my blk wk with GGH for a casual day, but now the HW is darker it seems much more casual..pic by me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1160.JPG (74.8 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by bagalicious; 05-03-2010 at 10:13 AM.

05-03-2010
backstage pass

Here are some pics of my Black Weekender. From October 09 batch. Sorry for the crappy dormitory pics. I love how the bag is so slouchy when it is broken in, just like the authentic ones I have seen on TPF.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bags 017.jpg (121.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg bags 020.jpg (240.4 KB, 22 views)

05-03-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by beavercall View Post
Here are some pics of my Black Weekender. From October 09 batch. Sorry for the crappy dormitory pics. I love how the bag is so slouchy when it is broken in, just like the authentic ones I have seen on TPF.
Nice bag beavercall...but how come you have no head or face
Hows Bejing? I'm finally going to post that box out tmrw!
When do you plan on visiting T&D?

Last edited by bagalicious; 05-03-2010 at 10:16 AM.

05-03-2010
fashion insider

Woke up to some fabulous mod shots! Thanks bagalish and beave! Gorgeous black leather today.. I want a black ggh city with that good ol thin soft leather!

Anyway just wanted to show off my new beautiful bag candy custom-made by the lovely amethystsparkle She is amazing!!!!! My black city looks SO much better It will look gorgeous on my grey day and sandstone city too.

IMG_4624.JPG IMG_4625.JPG

05-03-2010
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagalicious View Post
Hi Katiejoe
A girls gotta contribute to this thread for a while and participate.
Before members usually give out sellers websites to new members with lower post counts. Thats what we all did to build up a safe haven for us and our sellers.
Fair enough!! Thats definitely enough incentive to stop me from being a creepy lurker and start posting more!!!

05-03-2010
fashion elite

your bag and accoutrements look purdy Pinky and your new avatar!
Thats the spirit katiejo

Last edited by bagalicious; 05-03-2010 at 10:31 AM.

05-03-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieJo63 View Post
heyyyy everyone... i'm relatively new to this... but just a quick question... what's a gal gotta do to get jacky and/or catty's site? anyone feeling generous? thanks a ton!!!
Hi KatieJo63! I would strongly suggest you use the 'search' function on the upper middle of the screen and you will get most of the answers you are looking for in terms of sellers, quality, who does what best, etc. Oh and seller info is there for the taking, too-if you are willing to do the research.

There are 5 threads on this topic (each one divided up due to length and number of posts). I would take your time and go back to the very beginning and read as much as you can-it will take hours, days, weeks to do-but if you are seriously interested in reps, it is well worth it! I did it a few years ago before I even got my invite to this forum and have amassed a folder worth of info-some outdated, of course, but mostly still intact

This is not directed at you, KatieJo63, but to all of the 'newbies' to this thread who ask for seller's info without doing any research at all-and please don't PM looking for seller's info-I don't give it up unless I know you contribute regularly to this thread, and I will ignore your request. Sorry, but just being honest here.

I was a newbie once, too and even though I read through from the beginning and knew most of the sellers (and had ordered from them and ioffer) I still asked for a seller's info on my first or second post and was ignored-probably because I didn't contribute, didn't show pics of my reps, show that I wasn't a troll, etc!

Start here and have fun!
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f56...09-a-3269.html

05-03-2010
scenester

poplucky123 thiking of order a C flap from jacky too, maybe the lambskin jumbo black.. i'm curious do you mean all his bags are quite close to the original only the clasp is wrong? i'm not an expert in this so i can't really tell.. i also like his white caviar jumbo thanks

05-03-2010
scenester

poplucky123 also.. have you seen Catty caviar white jumbo? she sent me some photos..can u tell me whats wrong with that bag? (just wondering if there's some obvious flaws) thanks

05-03-2010
trendsetter

Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone knew of replica lanvin kentucky bags? I just bought (for quite a sum) an "authentic" kentucky off ebay, and I really can't tell if it's real or not. Are there even fake kentucky's out there?

Thanks so much in advance for any help!

05-03-2010
trendsetter

[QUOTE=candycandy;6791983]
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco109 View Post

coco, are you relly saying?
i always thought that the only problem with their rh bags was this : the handles. the handles i'm so scared to show!
i hope they will fix them as they really are
thank you!!

candycandy: They said that they are going to work on it and I am sure
that they will address it. I sent them photos.

05-03-2010
front row

List for TFS' Ladies who would order an Olive bag:
#1 - Blair Warner
#2 - coco109
#3 - the siren
#4 - candycandy
#5- Alkistis
#6- beavercall
#7- shopgirl86
#8 Devon

beavercall...love your WE!

Last edited by devon; 05-03-2010 at 02:01 PM.

05-03-2010
trendsetter

bagalicious your painted GGH looks great! very nice, intense colour

i just saw that jacky will have the ps1 khaki in stock again. now i am in trouble: i decided to order the ps1 medium in and (when acid) yellow. but i wanted the khaki too and i thought it just wasn't meant to be. but now....

poplucky123 i am curious: can you give an example of which detail on one of catty's chanels is off?

Last edited by luisa; 05-03-2010 at 02:55 PM.

05-03-2010
V.I.P.

This thread is now closed. You can follow the continuation of the thread here

iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #6 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Please note that the thread now has new rules. You will find those new rules in post 1.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #5, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, read, rules