How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-01-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPrincess113 View Post
nice pic chicadee, thanks!

is anyone getting raisin in GGH?
Hey Pink!

I've been trying to catch up, but I'm getting a raisin city with GGH. Also contemplating an officer day, but can't decide on hardware. GSH is such a classic combo w/navy, but GGH is gorgeous. RH is nice too. Getting a magenta weekender, but waiting on the new batch with RH.

22-01-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleybean View Post
There's a lot more out there than Jacky & Catty. As much as I've been really happy with the quality of Jacky's stuff (one dud in like 4 years) with all the URL changes, it's hard to keep track. He doesn't have the selection like he used to either. I will still continue to buy from him, but I like to try others as well. I think as long as you know your reps & auths, and can recognize a frankenbag (aka: damier graphite speedy) you shouldn't have any problems wondering if their stuff is good or not. There's probably a lot of crap on their site, I don't know.... I tend to stick with the classics anyways.
FYI: As somebody (I forget who) said earlier, no Paypal, and you have to order a minimum of $200. Easy considering you can add shoes to your order! And a scarf. And a belt. And a flat iron? And...and....and....
No Gucci, did you notice? Weird, huh?

back in the day there was a lot more talk about other sellers here (ehbest, cherry, kerry, shaly, etc etc) but nowadays it's all j, catty, and t&d.

22-01-2010
front row

I too have noticed that J's stock seems to have diminished slightly. And I LOVE Catty, but I swear, sometimes her pics (which I know are NO indication of her quality) drive me to distraction. I'm glad that other people are being mentioned in the forum these days - no harm or disrespect to the 'Old Faithful' suppliers.

... and I FOUND the bag. It's handles are a LITTLE long on the flap, but the bowler (in blue! Squeeeeeeeee!) looks perfect. :love:

22-01-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPrincess113 View Post
I was thinking the same thing jlp! ggh looks fabulous with raisin imo. rh would look hot too.
rh would look really good in raisin too, ahh to many options!

shelleybean i ordered a ggh officer city but I haven't received it yet, Pixellated has pictures of her midday in the pictures thread

Last edited by jlp99; 22-01-2010 at 10:58 PM.

22-01-2010
windowshopping

hi everyone! kind of a new member, i was just wondering if any one ordered an amethyste 1st from the boys?

22-01-2010
fashion insider

i asked them couple days ago and they said they r out of it for now

22-01-2010
backstage pass

ColeyX3: Glad you found what you were looking for. I love the Bottega Cocker and no one has it except Michelle, so I know the feeling of finally finding what you want. Hopefully it will be in stock. Fingers crossed for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baglovinequine View Post
back in the day there was a lot more talk about other sellers here (ehbest, cherry, kerry, shaly, etc etc) but nowadays it's all j, catty, and t&d.
I always forget to mention EHB. I have them bookmarked and refer to them when I can't find stuff with other people. I've got about 7 "wholesaler" sites bookmarked and a few resellers for when I just can't get what I want (like the Pearl MJ Venetia) I haven't checked out Shaly for a while 'cause I think the site needed a password last time I checked, and now it's down?
You'd think I was buying several bags a month. Last thing I got was my T&D Brief in the late summer. (PP113)
I'm just a rep voyeur!

22-01-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlp99 View Post
rh would look really good in raisin too, ahh to many options!

shelleybean i ordered a ggh officer city but I haven't received it yet, Pixellated has pictures of her midday in the pictures thread
Yes, of course she did! I remembered seeing the GSH Midday (mm07's?), but how did I forget about pixellated's? I think I even tried to wrench it from her hands through cyberspace! I was probably just so traumatized by the beauty of it, I blocked it out!

22-01-2010
rising star

whoo. sorry i disappeared. the bag is great, bubbly throughout. i`ll do pics tomorrow. the scarf is ok. for the price its good but it seems a bit dark, the edge is unraveling and is the `louis vuitton` is a little purply, shouldnt it be a true pink?
well i`ll let you guys take a peek. overall im sooo pleased.

22-01-2010
backstage pass

GGH or GSH??

pic from tpf
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1432.jpg (69.8 KB, 13 views)

22-01-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeyX3 View Post
I too have noticed that J's stock seems to have diminished slightly. And I LOVE Catty, but I swear, sometimes her pics (which I know are NO indication of her quality) drive me to distraction. I'm glad that other people are being mentioned in the forum these days - no harm or disrespect to the 'Old Faithful' suppliers.

... and I FOUND the bag. It's handles are a LITTLE long on the flap, but the bowler (in blue! Squeeeeeeeee!) looks perfect. :love:
what page coley?! im on the site now paging through. so impatient or what name or item # can i search?

22-01-2010
rising star

arissa -- I prefer GGH over SGH on Raisin.

22-01-2010
backstage pass

1% - around page 18 or 19 I think.

Last edited by shelleybean; 22-01-2010 at 11:46 PM.

22-01-2010
backstage pass

No offense to the GSH lovers out there, but GGH on Raisin is gonna hit it outta the park KWIM?

22-01-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleybean View Post
1% - around page 18 or 19 I think.
thanks for all the tips!
ps- i vote ggh for raisin. no doubt

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #5, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, read, rules