How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-01-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashioncalypso View Post
Hey guys, I'm going to bring something up that I don't think has ever been brought up before. I have a couple of works from NBF and the base of the bag bothers me sometimes because it feels like they use a thin cardboard to keep the shape (which it probably is thin cardboard).

do you guys know what I'm talking about?? I'm not good at explaining things.

Other than that fact, I still love them

That's a good question. I checked my friend's auth Part Time, I don't feel its bottom is stiff like a cardboard inside. It is more like multiple layers of thick leather padded together. I don't know about the older bag. The one I checked was a 2009 Part Time.

16-01-2010
scenester

Here a few pics of an old Burberry tote Ive had... never used fresh out of the dustbag I forgot I had it... enjoy =) All pics are my own, the Wallet is from Lvboutiqueonline and the purse is authentic from saks.

Last edited by Ninalicious; 16-01-2010 at 07:16 PM. Reason: credit

16-01-2010
fashion elite

Merlin...the keeper of my Black GSH wallet and CP Hello Shelleybean...I hear you have the hots for me?
Pic by me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0941.JPG (201.6 KB, 33 views)

16-01-2010
backstage pass

chicadee- WOW! You received your marine/officier city already?? WOOHOOO! Congrats! It's lovely! I'm so excited now for my officier work RH! I guess it should be ready soon! Thanks for the pics!

shelleybean- I too am getting very interested in the pom pom style. I stopped by a store selling authentic Balenciaga bags today and they had a bunch of pom pom bags. Looks cute worn by on the shoulder by the strap IMO. I also saw an authentic velo and the length of the strap is the same as the pom pom and looks super cute worn cross-body.

16-01-2010
backstage pass

Oh wait! I saw it... haha. Merlin looks great with your black wallet and CP! WOW! The leather looks so divine. Congrats bagalicious!!!!

16-01-2010
backstage pass

bagalicious, you are the first to get a wallet I think. Congrats!
Merlin: meow little buddy, meow!
parkmin90: the pics will load eventually, it's just a bit slow.

16-01-2010
front row

bagalicious, you must be the first person to get the wallet!! looks awesome! i can't wait for my Giant Money to reach me...!!! and of course, Merlin is posing her usual regal-pose!! it!!!

parkmin90, you got an Officer Work RH?? I'm sure it's going to be gorgeous!!

BlairWarner, gorgeous BL Day!! i almost wanted to get one.. but my credit card was already burning in pain! LOL!!!

and my Officer is on its way soon.. i've decided on GGH Midday instead of GSH! can't wait!!!

Last edited by pixellated; 16-01-2010 at 08:16 PM.

16-01-2010
catch me if you can

wow baga - I love the wallet. I had no idea that T&D actually had them in hand now!

16-01-2010
backstage pass

pixellated- Yes! I got an officer work RH and the boys told me that they are aiming to ship within the latter of this week!! YAY! and you're getting a GGH midday? OMG it's going to be a beauty! I feel like the GGH is going to look so amazing with officier! I'm excited that all these officier bags are getting shipped now.

16-01-2010
rising star

baglicious -- love your money wallet and CP! I ordered a Ruby wallet from the boys. Hopefully the color will be spot on. Cannot wait.

16-01-2010
front row

iLoveCouture, think some colors are ready (mainly black) and they are ready to be shipped. most colors are still not ready though..

parkmin90, i had earlier wanted GSH on my Officer.. but realised that GGH on Officer is just as GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see and test out my Midday soon!! Have you got your sale Magenta WE?? If i'm not wrong, you also bought one right?

I hope i love this midday style.. my cities are all safely kept in their dustbags.. i've never use them since i start to love the Works..

16-01-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixellated View Post
parkmin90, i had earlier wanted GSH on my Officer.. but realised that GGH on Officer is just as GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see and test out my Midday soon!! Have you got your sale Magenta WE?? If i'm not wrong, you also bought one right?

I hope i love this midday style.. my cities are all safely kept in their dustbags.. i've never use them since i start to love the Works..
I saw an authentic midday today and it's so fab! You will love it! It's a lot bigger than I thought as mm07 had mentioned it. Since you like your works, I think you will love your midday style as well!

Oh and yes I bought the magenta RH WE, but it's coming with my officier work so hopefully it's coming to me soon!
How's your magenta WE? Thanks for the pics btw earlier back! Looks like the leather is thick and chewy- just the way I like it!

16-01-2010
front row

parkmin90, i loveeeeeeeeeee my Magenta WE!!! i'm sure you'll love your Magenta WE as well!! the leather is awesome!! some pictures for you to drool over!! difficult to capture Magenta's real color, i think...
Pictures are mine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aa.JPG (163.9 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg cc.JPG (148.2 KB, 15 views)

16-01-2010
front row

thanks parkmin90 and coco109. can't wait to carry her out...it's starting to storm here for the next few days though. parkmin90 - you'll love your officier work! the leather and color are just amazing

bagalicious - love how that pompom looks on you. what a great color.

pixellated - love your magenta WE!!!!

16-01-2010
backstage pass

you girls are making me soooo excited for my new bags!

pixellated- Thanks for your pics of magenta WE!!! Some pics make it look light and some make it look darker. I'm loving the newest pics of magenta WE! Definitely looks a lot pinker!

chicadee- Thank you! Good to hear that officier leather and color are amazing!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #5, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, read, rules