How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-01-2010
rising star

xing - I like Courier better than men's day since it carries more. I saw a girl carried a Marine Courier. It was stunning!

About T&D's Colors availability, I think the best way to find out is to ask them from iOffer. They are active on that site.

17-01-2010
rising star

chicadee Thanks for the comparison pics, that really helps!

bagalicious Thanks for the mod pics and congrats on your money wallet. I was wondering, do you know anyone on ioffer that have good pom pom reps? I've been searching for a good rep for a long time (since T&D doesn't do them yet ). Any suggestions?

babybluestar Your speedy looks great so far . I actually wouldn't mind stopping there..

Anyone else know a seller with a good pom pom rep?

17-01-2010
backstage pass

i'd love a Pom Pon too but T&D don't have the real one to take as example so they' won't make it until someone send it to them
i asked if they would have made it a lot of time ago but they said that the other sellers don't have the right measures....i cross the fingers!

then, congrats everyone for the new bags! lovely all

xing i vote for the marine courier!

about marine and raisin : t&d told me they're shipping marine and raisin will be in the next weeks....i hope....

waiting for their bags today i bought a pair of MIU MIU boots....
i didn't know how to spend money

17-01-2010
backstage pass

p.s. anyone bought this miu miu bag from Jacky?
i holded it in my hands today in the miu miu boutique and i think j's one is perfect, the leather and the colour too! i would compare it to bal's day with the strap...don't you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s_9925.jpg (32.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg s01_9925.jpg (25.0 KB, 7 views)

17-01-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by xing View Post
Should I get a man's day or a courier? I actually really like the usual day bag but i want an option of being able to carry it both ways-like a normal shoulder bag and like a messenger bag.

Also, does T&D have all their colours available on their ioffer page?I want something but it ain't there.
The courier is a big bag. If you're petite I wouldn't suggest it since it would be kind of overwhelming. The men's day has the same strap length as the courier but the body is about the same shape as the day. Since you like your day so much maybe try the men's day since they're so similar in size. But, if you plan on carrying it as a messenger than definitely get the courier. IMO I prefer the men's day over courier since courier can look kind of awkward in a way. And for T&D, atm they have the raisin courier . They sometimes don't put up all the stock pics so maybe try emailing them? As for the men's day, I don't think they have any available atm (they did last year around oct/nov..I think).
Dimensions FYI: Men's day- 13 x 14 x 5, Courier- 23 x 15 x 8.5 with adjustable strap.

Courtesy of TPF (she's about 5'3''):
Men's Day and the Courier
IMG_4903.jpg IMG_4976.jpg

Hope that helps

17-01-2010
rising star

candycandy -- is that Jacky's Miu Miu? I love its color, and leather looks thick and smoosh!

17-01-2010
backstage pass

yes, it's jacky's one!
lovely colour and leather...it seems so smooshy like the real one...
and i just bought same colour boots!!
i think i HAVE to take it

17-01-2010
backstage pass

candycandy, please check with J whether that Miu Miu bag in the photos is authentic or replica. Sometimes, he posts photos of the auth bag on his website. If that's his rep, I would say the quality looks good!

17-01-2010
scenester

I was wondering if anyone can give me some insight... I read in a post that some had issues with either Catty or Joys vachetta not developing a patina correctly. I can't find the post does anyone know which one had the issue? TIA

17-01-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by xooey View Post
candycandy, please check with J whether that Miu Miu bag in the photos is authentic or replica. Sometimes, he posts photos of the auth bag on his website. If that's his rep, I would say the quality looks good!
i think it's the rep one, 'cause i never found a website with that pic...
i'll ask anyway, thanks

17-01-2010
fashion insider

pixellated: i love ur magenta and can you make it clear that THIS IS THE SALE magenta? because mine looked nothing like that.

the authentic DOES have cardboard base. someone on the other forum even TOOK it OFF so it can sag the way she wants

since coco and other members let NBF borrows their bags, now they dont bother to invest in one like before

Last edited by baby_yorkie; 17-01-2010 at 01:00 PM.

17-01-2010
backstage pass

candycandy: I saw that bag a while ago in maybe the model's streetstyle thread? and thought it was nice, I especially like the colour. I think he or someone else had the coffer in that colour and I thought it was just a neat shade of....... what, elephant? Sorry, did you say it was the size of a Bal Day? That sounds way bigger than I thought it was.
Whatever happened to ladylike bags? Doesn't anyone leave the house with just a wallet, phone, a few touch-up items and keys? Maybe I'm just old. Well, not maybe.

17-01-2010
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_yorkie View Post

the authentic DOES have cardboard base. someone on the other forum even TOOK it OFF so it can sag the way she wants

since coco and other members let NBF borrows their bags, now they dont bother to invest in one like before
are you talking about the midday?

17-01-2010
fashion insider

^which of my post are you refering to?

17-01-2010
backstage pass

babybluestar: Your speedy is coming along nicely.

Ninalicious: I think it was Catty's vachetta and it was the trim, not the handles or bigger swatches of the vachetta that was the problem.

ViaSarah: I think it was coco109 who bought a Mandarine something from iOffer but I can't remember the name of the seller. Check I think the iOffer bags thread number three 'cause I'm pretty sure it was from the summer. Maybe coco can confirm this.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #5, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, read, rules